OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ SHORETROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
“Glory to the Empire.”

Stationed at an Imperial refinery on the planet of Morak, the remnant Shoretroopers protect the dangerous facility and continue to serve the Empire to bring order to the galaxy.

Hot Toys is expanding The Mandalorian collectible series and introduce the 1/6th scale Shoretrooper collectible figure!

The highly-accurate collectible figure is meticulously crafted based on the Shoretrooper as seen in The Mandalorian. It features detailed helmet and armor with weathering effects, a fabric under-suit, a blaster rifle, and a display base!

The Shoretrooper 1/6th scale collectible figure will be a great addition to your display!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODETMS031
PRODUCT NAMESHORETROOPER™
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 30 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESFINELY CRAFTED SHORETROOPER ARMOR WITH WEATHERING EFFECTS
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY N/A. FIGURE PAINTED BY LOK HO
HEAD PAINTED BY N/A. FIGURE ART DIRECTED BY JC. HONG
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A
The 1/6th scale ShoretrooperTM Collectible Figure special features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Shoretrooper in Star Wars: The Mandalorian
- Finely crafted Shoretrooper helmet and body armor with specially applied distress effects
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of hands for holding rifle

Costume:
- One (1) finely crafted Shoretrooper armor with weathering effects
- One (1) black-colored undersuit
- One (1) red-colored bicep armor for upper right arm
- One (1) Shoretrooper utility belt with brown-colored leather-like pouch
- One (1) pair of brown colored pants
- One (1) pair of armored boots with weathering effects

Weapon:
- One (1) blaster rifle

Accessory:
- Figure stand with Star Wars logo and character nameplate

Artists:
- Figure Painted by Lok Ho
- Figure Art Directed by JC. Hong

Release date: Approximately Q1 – Q2, 2022

*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details are subject to change without further notice

© & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
© 2021 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ SHORETROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11412
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ SHORETROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2707
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ SHORETROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3480
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ SHORETROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4445
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ SHORETROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5423
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ SHORETROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6396
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ SHORETROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7383
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ SHORETROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8364
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ SHORETROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9349
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ SHORETROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10329
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ SHORETROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11413
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ SHORETROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12292
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ SHORETROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13275
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ SHORETROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14253
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ SHORETROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 15235
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ SHORETROOPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 16218

#newproduct #HotToys #Mandalorian #Shoretrooper #Sci-Fi #StarWars #Disney+

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Like most of us, I'm not always most excited about re-releases or minor tweaks (this is certainly more weathered and distressed than the original Rogue One version, and there may be some elements specific to the Mandalorian -- I haven't checked in too much detail), but I'm very happy to see this. The original run sold out long ago, after reaching apparently very high prices on the secondary market. So I only got the one, and with trooper types it is nice to have at least a couple to suggest multiplicity, frame another figure, etc. Plus, it didn't hurt that I had some Sideshow rewards. I suppose it would have made better sense to go for the Shoretrooper Squad Leader if I were choosing just one of the two, but I wanted the figure more closely compatible with the original version. I hope the cool weathering on this one doesn't clash too much with the cleaner look of the original.

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
I am loving this. I lost my job right after pre-ordering the Rogue One figures and had to cancel, missing out and no way paying $800 for one on eBay!! (In UK they are now adding 20% on TOP of any winning bid or buy it now thanks to the monumentously stupid Brexit decision)

I have pre-ordered the squad leader and a couple of these, for reason you mentioned above

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum