OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wurka Tsunjo

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wurka Tsunjo Empty Wurka Tsunjo Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:53 pm

Allotropos

Allotropos
A custom space pirate I did a few years back.
Wurka Tsunjo VLdIcgl

His name is Wurka Tsunjo
- Earth Born
- Prefers to be called an 'independent businessman and galactic adventurer' more than being referred to as a Mercenary
- A fan of Antique Earth weapons and ultra classic western films from Earth
Wurka Tsunjo UDgWrCF
Wurka Tsunjo EXbNF4a
Wurka Tsunjo BYaT2LA
Wurka Tsunjo Irf1ghS
Wurka Tsunjo X6mOO0d

Turnaround view :
Wurka Tsunjo UBiSG3Q

Base :
Wanted to build a base on an angled slant instead of a flat base (something different at least) which allows for more dynamic poses !

The main base :
Wurka Tsunjo YrdWqWl

Support structure underneath the main base :
Nothing complicated - pieces of wood, used sprues some plastic tubes and anything else I can think of to add a bit of 'busy' below the main base.
Wurka Tsunjo 9NwAQeu
Wurka Tsunjo HBjYXBr
Wurka Tsunjo 1KXaS3D
Wurka Tsunjo 1MLpCOB

et voilà !
Wurka Tsunjo DlLqiGf
Wurka Tsunjo HbM7Z36
Wurka Tsunjo HbInw1R

Mechanical hand :
Simple build with wires, plastic tube and beads
Wurka Tsunjo Wg2cNZ7

That's all folks and thanks for dropping by !
Wurka Tsunjo FCDaB50

#custom #kitbash #male #scifi

2Wurka Tsunjo Empty Re: Wurka Tsunjo Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:56 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looks very cool, and that base is a work of art! Something familiar, yet different at the same time.

3Wurka Tsunjo Empty Re: Wurka Tsunjo Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:19 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Absolutely beautiful. I remember seeing the WIP thread for that base at the Old Site, turned out fantastic. Excellent Photoshop work with the backgrounds, as well. Bravo!

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Wurka Tsunjo C8485110

4Wurka Tsunjo Empty Re: Wurka Tsunjo Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:51 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Indeed very cool!

5Wurka Tsunjo Empty Re: Wurka Tsunjo Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:57 am

Allotropos

Allotropos
GubernatorFan wrote:Looks very cool, and that base is a work of art! Something familiar, yet different at the same time.
Stryker2011 wrote:Absolutely beautiful. I remember seeing the WIP thread for that base at the Old Site, turned out fantastic. Excellent Photoshop work with the backgrounds, as well. Bravo!
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:Indeed very cool!

Thanks guys - just hope you don't mind me sharing some of my old work here Smile

6Wurka Tsunjo Empty Re: Wurka Tsunjo Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:09 am

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Allotropos - wrote - Thanks guys - just hope you don't mind me sharing some of my old work here

Not a problem it's new here.

7Wurka Tsunjo Empty Re: Wurka Tsunjo Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:39 am

JohnByng

I really like the "out of this world" look! Base is perfect for him, too!

8Wurka Tsunjo Empty Re: Wurka Tsunjo Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:37 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
I can't remember if I'd seen when you had posted previously, or if this is the 1st I'm seeing him, but so cool! There's a great aesthetic that brings to mind Firefly/Serenity, but still something fresh and all it's own. And that base is freakin fantastic!!! Super cool design, and the paint work is beautiful. I can't stop drooling over it.

9Wurka Tsunjo Empty Re: Wurka Tsunjo Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:52 pm

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Awesome work! Love the character and that use of sprues in the base was very clever. Painting those details on the base parts is a lot of work!! Been there done that and not rushing back to do it again, don't try yellow on dark grey plastic, it takes forever! Did that to make my Iron Man pivoting full armour work lift/docking bay out of some combined gundam ones..

10Wurka Tsunjo Empty Re: Wurka Tsunjo Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:57 pm

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
Oooh he’s fantastic, I love him! That base really is superb as well; I love making dios out of scrap like that!

11Wurka Tsunjo Empty Re: Wurka Tsunjo Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:53 am

Allotropos

Allotropos
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:Allotropos - wrote - Thanks guys - just hope you don't mind me sharing some of my old work here
Not a problem it's new here.
Thanks - just trying to do my part of sharing 'look what I made' posts on here. Lots more old stuff to share (if allowed) to add on to the forum.

JohnByng wrote:I really like the "out of this world" look! Base is perfect for him, too!
Thank you John. Base was inspired by Gundam model builders so there's a bit of that in the base work. Glad you like !

ReverendSpooky wrote:I can't remember if I'd seen when you had posted previously, or if this is the 1st I'm seeing him, but so cool!  There's a great aesthetic that brings to mind Firefly/Serenity, but still something fresh and all it's own.  And that base is freakin fantastic!!!  Super cool design, and the paint work is beautiful.  I can't stop drooling over it.  
Sorry if you have to see this again Rev !
That's why I'm hesitating to share more of my old work on here as some of you would have probably seen some of what I've done before..

shovelchop81 wrote:Awesome work! Love the character and that use of sprues in the base was very clever. Painting those details on the base parts is a lot of work!! Been there done that and not rushing back to do it again, don't try yellow on dark grey plastic, it takes forever! Did that to make my Iron Man pivoting full armour work lift/docking bay out of some combined gundam ones..
Thanks masterbuilder and feel your pain ! Took me forever to glue the loose sprues together and to make sure they stayed in place !

Lynkhart wrote:Oooh he’s fantastic, I love him! That base really is superb as well; I love making dios out of scrap like that!
Thank you Lynkhart !
Customisers like Shovel and yourself also contribute to a lot of the creativity !

12Wurka Tsunjo Empty Re: Wurka Tsunjo Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:39 am

blackpool

blackpool
Stellar work!!! I love it, so much personality in this character, you beautifully captured multiple styles and references to create something absolutely amazing. This guy could totally appear next to the guardians of the galaxy, or be a crew member of space harlock, even a character from bladerunner or ghost in the shell... Veeeeery cool!

13Wurka Tsunjo Empty Re: Wurka Tsunjo Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:06 am

shazzdan

shazzdan
Amazing how much personality you can bring out in a character when you can't even see his face. The base is just as impressive as the figure. Stellar work. Cosmic skillz.

14Wurka Tsunjo Empty Re: Wurka Tsunjo Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:34 am

dadrab

dadrab
The figure is great and I won't take anything away from it, as I really like it...

...BUT...

...that dio base is a frickken masterpiece. Beautifully done.

15Wurka Tsunjo Empty Re: Wurka Tsunjo Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:47 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Fantastic Charakter and presentation ! So many cool details

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum