OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: BlackBrickToys BT001 White Storm 1/6 Nick Cheung Action Figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Part list:
1/6 Figure Body x1
Head Sculpt x1
Hands x 3 pair
Grey Suit x 1 set
White Shirt x1
Black Shoes x1 pair
Hand gun x1
Flask x1

I've seen it listed at $104 USD (could be a typo...)

NEW PRODUCT: BlackBrickToys BT001 White Storm 1/6 Nick Cheung Action Figure _a_09910
NEW PRODUCT: BlackBrickToys BT001 White Storm 1/6 Nick Cheung Action Figure _b_14110
NEW PRODUCT: BlackBrickToys BT001 White Storm 1/6 Nick Cheung Action Figure _c_48210
NEW PRODUCT: BlackBrickToys BT001 White Storm 1/6 Nick Cheung Action Figure _e_16410
NEW PRODUCT: BlackBrickToys BT001 White Storm 1/6 Nick Cheung Action Figure _f_28710
NEW PRODUCT: BlackBrickToys BT001 White Storm 1/6 Nick Cheung Action Figure _g_34510
NEW PRODUCT: BlackBrickToys BT001 White Storm 1/6 Nick Cheung Action Figure _h_09510
NEW PRODUCT: BlackBrickToys BT001 White Storm 1/6 Nick Cheung Action Figure D_139311
NEW PRODUCT: BlackBrickToys BT001 White Storm 1/6 Nick Cheung Action Figure D_139310

#newproduct #male #Asian #NickCheung

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Pretty neat offering. Not familiar with the source material, so I don't know how well it conveys it, but it's something a little different and lends itself to a variety of uses. Not to mention the cool little flask.

shazzdan

shazzdan
I like it but a hundred bucks seems a little steep for a figure with one set of clothes and two small accessories.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Cool looking suit.

CHEERS!

Cobratrooper11

Cobratrooper11
104 dollars for "who is he?" in a standard business suit? yeah right. oh, and what a cheap looking glock.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Asian James Bond I'd venture.

CHEERS!

MarkEl

This figure is pretty spot on in terms of the suit design. It’s well tailored and the fabric is the right weight. The shirt collar is laying correctly, and they didn’t attempt the elastic tie that never looks right and ends up disheveled on most suit outfits. Double breasted usually looks stodgy in 1/6, but it’s very sharp here. I’m seriously considering this one, and I also don’t know the source material. Nice looking sculpt, and the flask is great.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Typical, it doesn't match any grey suit that Bond wore. If only it had been the Goldfinger suit....

CHEERS!

dadrab

dadrab
I have to agree on the tailoring of the suit. It's pretty damn good looking and the flask is a nice touch.

The sculpt has kind of a Daniel Wu likeness, but not enough for me to buy it. I would like a good one, though, to build an "Into The Badlands" bash.

NEW PRODUCT: BlackBrickToys BT001 White Storm 1/6 Nick Cheung Action Figure 28c9d670-af15-11e7-9cb1-5f6b75e2d8b2_1280x720_111644

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum