OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: POISON DIORAMA: 1/6 Old House Floor (PDC002) [Can be equipped with Doctor Strange]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Poison Diorama: Old House Floor

code DC002
Brand name POISON DIORAMA
Product name Old house diorama (PDC002)
retail price US$170
order due date 15-Apr
ETD before Sept 2021
proudct size H360 x L260 x D210 (mm) 360g

※ notice
- Figure is not included.
- 100% handmade.
- prototype shown, final product may be slightly different.
- We manufacture in small quantities with the best design for each product.
- Limited Edition : TBD

diorama - NEW PRODUCT: POISON DIORAMA: 1/6 Old House Floor (PDC002) [Can be equipped with Doctor Strange] 14485710
diorama - NEW PRODUCT: POISON DIORAMA: 1/6 Old House Floor (PDC002) [Can be equipped with Doctor Strange] 14485810
diorama - NEW PRODUCT: POISON DIORAMA: 1/6 Old House Floor (PDC002) [Can be equipped with Doctor Strange] 14485811
diorama - NEW PRODUCT: POISON DIORAMA: 1/6 Old House Floor (PDC002) [Can be equipped with Doctor Strange] 14485910
diorama - NEW PRODUCT: POISON DIORAMA: 1/6 Old House Floor (PDC002) [Can be equipped with Doctor Strange] 14485911
diorama - NEW PRODUCT: POISON DIORAMA: 1/6 Old House Floor (PDC002) [Can be equipped with Doctor Strange] 14490010
diorama - NEW PRODUCT: POISON DIORAMA: 1/6 Old House Floor (PDC002) [Can be equipped with Doctor Strange] 14490011
diorama - NEW PRODUCT: POISON DIORAMA: 1/6 Old House Floor (PDC002) [Can be equipped with Doctor Strange] 14490110

#newproduct #PoisonDiorama #OldHouseFloor #diorama #base #accessory

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Pretty cool, but it is essentially a figure base. I would have considered it if it had more floor (perhaps even a customizable arrangement of floor pieces) and maybe more wall. The non-illuminatable light fixture seems like a fairly obvious missed opportunity.

davidd

davidd
GubernatorFan wrote:The non-illuminatable light fixture seems like a fairly obvious missed opportunity.

I agree. For that kind of money, you'd think they could have popped an LED in a translucent globe.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Yeah, hmm... nice idea, but rather disappointing. Was hoping for an actual diorama....

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

shazzdan

shazzdan
Too small

Ovy

Ovy
The painter does not love lamp, it seems.

Are people really paying that kind of money? Maybe selling custom made diorama bits could be a source of income after all.

csyeung

csyeung
Seems quite expensive for what you get.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum