OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Diorama 1/6 Scale Base Set The Forest 2.0 (Size S) From Inboxstudio Code: IBS06062018

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
One sixth scale diorama base
The Forest 2.0 (Size S)

Custom 100% Handmade
Product Material : Resin
Size : Length 18cm; Width 14cm; Height 10cm.
Net Weight : 0.5Kg

Suggest MSRP: $63.79 USD

diorama - NEW PRODUCT: Diorama 1/6 Scale Base Set The Forest 2.0 (Size S)  From Inboxstudio  Code: IBS06062018 66201810

#newproduct #diorama #figurestand

shazzdan

shazzdan
My problem with these kinds of dioramas is that they are too low. In order to be an effective background something needs to be around the same height as the figure - ideally it should be taller.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It's a nice enough piece, but just large enough for one figure to stand on it (and I do hope that column is removable). But shazzdan is right, it doesn't have enough (any) of a backdrop, which is what really makes a diorama. So if you want a foresty base for a figure, perfect. But calling it anything with "diorama" in it seems a little misleading. Now maybe if you had a matching printed background, and you if you could interconnect let's say three bases like that (and maybe if you could also remove and attach the plant pieces in a randomized manner of your choice), this would be so much more useful.

dadrab

dadrab
Not an option for everyone, I know, but I'd probably rather go to a...well...forest.

Good thought, though.

Ephiane

Ephiane
The nature is outside for great photograpie and it´s for Free.

Thanks for showing us, Striker

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Ephiane wrote:The nature is outside for great photograpie and it´s for Free.

So true. But I’m afraid my neighbors might call the police if they saw me out in the yard playing with my dolls. Embarassed

He who dies with the most toys wins!

diorama - NEW PRODUCT: Diorama 1/6 Scale Base Set The Forest 2.0 (Size S)  From Inboxstudio  Code: IBS06062018 C8485110

Delanie

Delanie
No sorry nice base but its not even big enough to be called a vignette and it certainly is not a diorama. im on vacation for 2 weeks maybe i should take my girls and see what i can make

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Delanie wrote:No sorry nice base but its not even big enough to be called a vignette and it certainly is not a diorama. im on vacation for 2 weeks maybe i should take my girls and see what i can make

Please do. Would love to see what you do/have.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

diorama - NEW PRODUCT: Diorama 1/6 Scale Base Set The Forest 2.0 (Size S)  From Inboxstudio  Code: IBS06062018 C8485110

scalawag

scalawag
Bit small, but would make a nice base for a biker scout Wink

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Good point, scalawag.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
I don't get how it supports a figure safely... is that top part an adjustable "T" piece that's supposed to be a crotch support?

PickleMunkey

PickleMunkey
Well, I think it'd be great for a 6" figure for sure.

Reminds me, I was doing some location scouting in a graveyard close to my house, gonna have to make a trek there with some 'Nam guys when I get a chance.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum