OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN BEGINS BATMOBILE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE VEHICLE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The Batmobile is on its way to fight crime in Gotham City! As one of the iconic bat gadgets, the technologically advanced Batmobile is a heavily armored tactical assault vehicle in Batman’s arsenal.

Based on Christopher Nolan’s The Dark Knight trilogy, Hot Toys is excited to present the super-vehicle Batmobile as a stunning 1/6th scale collectible vehicle that can be paired with Batman figure to recreate more breathtaking scenes!

The highly-detailed collectible has captured Batmobile’s appearance in the movie with extreme precision and outstanding painting applications, complemented with perfectly scaled design and mechanical details throughout its interior and body. Measuring at approximately 73cm in length, it features LED light-up functions throughout the vehicle body; rotatable rubber tires; also more exquisite mechanical features such as slide-open roof panel, and articulated breaking flaps.

Pick up the 1/6th scale Batmobile collectible now for your Bat collections now.
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS596
PRODUCT NAMEBATMOBILE
HEIGHTREFER TO DETAIL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS5
SPECIAL FEATURESHIGHLY-ACCURATE PAINT APPLICATION ON THE INTERIOR AND MECHANICAL DESIGN. ROTATABLE RUBBER TIRES
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY N/A
HEAD PAINTED BY N/A
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A
The 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle specially features:
- Authentically and detailed Batmobile in Batman Begins
- Highly-accurate paint application on the interior and mechanical design
- Approximately 73cm L x 46cm W x 27cm H
- 10 LED light-up points throughout body of the vehicle (white light, battery operated)
- Detailed cockpit/ roof opening panel structure
- Articulated breaking flaps
- Rotatable rubber tires
- Sized to fit with 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure

Release date: Approximately Q3 – Q4, 2022

*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Battery not included for collectible, 3A batteries (a total of 3 pieces) are required
***Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

BATMAN BEGINS and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. WB SHIELD: ™ & © WBEI. (s21)

© 2021 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

Batmobile - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN BEGINS BATMOBILE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE VEHICLE 11455
Batmobile - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN BEGINS BATMOBILE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE VEHICLE 2774
Batmobile - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN BEGINS BATMOBILE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE VEHICLE 3504
Batmobile - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN BEGINS BATMOBILE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE VEHICLE 4467
Batmobile - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN BEGINS BATMOBILE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE VEHICLE 5446
Batmobile - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN BEGINS BATMOBILE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE VEHICLE 6419
Batmobile - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN BEGINS BATMOBILE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE VEHICLE 7404
Batmobile - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN BEGINS BATMOBILE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE VEHICLE 8382
Batmobile - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN BEGINS BATMOBILE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE VEHICLE 9367
Batmobile - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN BEGINS BATMOBILE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE VEHICLE 10347
Batmobile - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN BEGINS BATMOBILE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE VEHICLE 11456
Batmobile - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN BEGINS BATMOBILE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE VEHICLE 12309
Batmobile - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN BEGINS BATMOBILE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE VEHICLE 13291

#newproduct #HotToys #BatmanBegins #Batmobile #BatTumbler #vehicle #comicbook #DC #accessory

brassco

brassco
OMG! This is probably going to cost a bomb! Can seat in a 1/6th Batman?! It will be a central attraction piece in my display room should i get this!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It looks gorgeous and we get a vehicle that is not undersized (I think). But yes, it will probably cost a ton.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Up at Sideshow for $625 USD — can’t even imagine what the shipping from them would be — guessing another $100.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Batmobile - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN BEGINS BATMOBILE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE VEHICLE C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:Up at Sideshow for $625 USD — can’t even imagine what the shipping from them would be — guessing another $100.

Ouch. Does the remote have a button where it can turn into 1:1 sized and fully functional, then toggle back to 1:6 sized and more storable? Because if so, this would be a bargain! Smile

Ovy

Ovy
Well, it is probably the best 1/6 scale Nolan Batmobile in the worldm

I wonder if, like, Kanye West etc get this for his kids to play around in the yard.

JohnByng

Wasn't this done in 1/6 already?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
JohnByng wrote:Wasn't this done in 1/6 already?

Yep.

Batmobile - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BATMAN BEGINS BATMOBILE 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE VEHICLE C8485110

JohnByng

Stryker2011 wrote:
JohnByng wrote:Wasn't this done in 1/6 already?

Yep.

Thanks.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
What's with HT doing all these repeats? Did the pandemic affect them THAT badly?

I'm still waiting to see if they ever make Anakin's Jedi starfighter that was teased several SDCC's ago, though based on the price of this vehicle, I'm guessing that one will be in the thousands....

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:What's with HT doing all these repeats? Did the pandemic affect them THAT badly?

I'm still waiting to see if they ever make Anakin's Jedi starfighter that was teased several SDCC's ago, though based on the price of this vehicle, I'm guessing that one will be in the thousands....

Yeah, I'm starting to think that vehicle will never see the light of day -- sort of like their Millennium Falcon cockpit that they teased about 5-6 years ago. At least JazzInc and others filled that slot with their custom builds.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Stryker2011 wrote:
skywalkersaga wrote:What's with HT doing all these repeats? Did the pandemic affect them THAT badly?

Yeah, I'm starting to think that vehicle will never see the light of day -- sort of like their Millennium Falcon cockpit that they teased about 5-6 years ago. At least JazzInc and others filled that slot with their custom builds.

Custom build does seem the way to go at this point...

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

agentghost

agentghost
Big fan of the movie, not a fan of the batmobile (rather have the bike)

is this the ONLY 1/6 Batmobile we have on the market?

I prefer the classic Batmobile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
agentghost wrote:Big fan of the movie, not a fan of the batmobile (rather have the bike)

This is a re-release. But HT also did Batman Returns BM — but aside from a custom ‘66 Batmobile that was/is being made, but has now hit a snag since WB has reached out to the maker of it (who may or may not) get permission to go ahead with it (under their control, of course) — a ‘66 version may never see the light of day (HT teased one years ago but then dropped it due to manufacturing and shipping issues — supposedly due to delicacy of some parts).

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
agentghost wrote:Big fan of the movie, not a fan of the batmobile (rather have the bike)

I'm not a fan of the Nolan's trilogy but i do like the bike which they termed as the Bat-Pod, esp with Selina straddling it.  cyclops
Just found these out now, that Batman & Bat-Pod are also being re-released.

https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/dc-comics-bat-pod-hot-toys-907423
https://news.toyark.com/2020/12/04/hot-toys-to-re-release-batman-and-the-bat-pod-from-the-dark-knight-rises-411643

Reviewing the HT Batmobiles...
MMS 69 - The Dark Knight Batmobile (Tumbler) based on the 2nd movie versus Heath Joker
MMS 170 - Batman 1989 Batmobile
MMS 184 - TDKR Tumbler (Camouflage Version) for HT Bane so technically not a Batmobile
and now 2021
MMS 596 - Batman Begins Batmobile, they referred to the 1st movie probably to circumvent being labeled a re-issue, just my observation...

ministryofwrath

ministryofwrath
Still waiting for that 1/6 APC from Aliens.

JohnByng

ministryofwrath wrote:Still waiting for that 1/6 APC from Aliens.

That would be so ******* cool! I love that film!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum