OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Lazy Cat 4.0 [A variety of options, with sofa] (JXK056)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Product:JXK
Name:1/6th lazy cat 4.0
No.:JXK056
Weight:160g
Material:resin/leather
size:lazy cat:6.9×6.8×8cm
sofa:12×9cm
Perorder is available before:6.6.2021
Release date:The third quarter of 2021
Notice:Hand implanted beard
List:lazy cat×1
Sofa×1

JXK - NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Lazy Cat 4.0 [A variety of options, with sofa] (JXK056) 0224fe10
JXK - NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Lazy Cat 4.0 [A variety of options, with sofa] (JXK056) 36949110
JXK - NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Lazy Cat 4.0 [A variety of options, with sofa] (JXK056) 298aad10
JXK - NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Lazy Cat 4.0 [A variety of options, with sofa] (JXK056) 45f3ed10
JXK - NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Lazy Cat 4.0 [A variety of options, with sofa] (JXK056) 3217fa10
JXK - NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Lazy Cat 4.0 [A variety of options, with sofa] (JXK056) 458bd710
JXK - NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Lazy Cat 4.0 [A variety of options, with sofa] (JXK056) 6de86110
JXK - NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Lazy Cat 4.0 [A variety of options, with sofa] (JXK056) 9ac64510
JXK - NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Lazy Cat 4.0 [A variety of options, with sofa] (JXK056) 6cc90010
JXK - NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Lazy Cat 4.0 [A variety of options, with sofa] (JXK056) Bbc30210
JXK - NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Lazy Cat 4.0 [A variety of options, with sofa] (JXK056) 6dd1c110
JXK - NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Lazy Cat 4.0 [A variety of options, with sofa] (JXK056) Dc1b4710
JXK - NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Lazy Cat 4.0 [A variety of options, with sofa] (JXK056) 606d0d10
JXK - NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Lazy Cat 4.0 [A variety of options, with sofa] (JXK056) 3f8ca010
JXK - NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Lazy Cat 4.0 [A variety of options, with sofa] (JXK056) F43d9210
JXK - NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Lazy Cat 4.0 [A variety of options, with sofa] (JXK056) 3501f310
JXK - NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Lazy Cat 4.0 [A variety of options, with sofa] (JXK056) D2689d10
JXK - NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Lazy Cat 4.0 [A variety of options, with sofa] (JXK056) D5930c10
JXK - NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Lazy Cat 4.0 [A variety of options, with sofa] (JXK056) 1cb79610
JXK - NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Lazy Cat 4.0 [A variety of options, with sofa] (JXK056) Acf5fd10
JXK - NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Lazy Cat 4.0 [A variety of options, with sofa] (JXK056) 5f614c10
JXK - NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Lazy Cat 4.0 [A variety of options, with sofa] (JXK056) 93a98d10
JXK - NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Lazy Cat 4.0 [A variety of options, with sofa] (JXK056) Ed8f6710
JXK - NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Lazy Cat 4.0 [A variety of options, with sofa] (JXK056) E6ed7010
JXK - NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Lazy Cat 4.0 [A variety of options, with sofa] (JXK056) 7a7fee10
JXK - NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Lazy Cat 4.0 [A variety of options, with sofa] (JXK056) 5795b710

#newproduct #JXK #LazyCat4.0 #cat #feline #animal #accessory

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
LOL. Well... cats do do that... Not sure I need it. In fact, there seems to be a pattern of very specifically posed felines, where more neutral poses might be more usable, barring actual articulated ones.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
More like 1/6 “Check it out, ladies...I haven’t been neutered!” cat.

Geeez...first the Super Duck 2B and now this!

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
GubernatorFan wrote:LOL. Well... cats do do that... Not sure I need it. In fact, there seems to be a pattern of very specifically posed felines, where more neutral poses might be more usable, barring actual articulated ones.

You are so totally and absolutely right...  especially from my personal perspective where I am more oriented to photostories rather than shelf display.  You simply couldn't use this figure for two or three pics in a row unless that cat needs therapy.  The thing is, if they sold these as a two-pack where the carefully identical cat had this position plus a neutral one, I'd like that a lot.

It frustrates me that these various cats and dogs (notwithstanding expensive prices) actually make no effort whatsoever to respond to being something useful for 1/6.  Don't people know that if all you are looking for is a suitable static dog or cat, there are already cheaper and better versions out there (that are not specifically marketed to the 1/6 world)?  Companies, if if you want the 1/6 world's money, please do something specifically for us.  The 2 pose thing is one idea.  Articulation would be great, but maybe it's tough without deteriorating the realism.  Still, there are options -- like one Dam GK dog that at least has swappable open and closed mouths.  I want something, anything, that shows the manufacturer anticipated our 1/6 needs.  Otherwise it's better to just give our money to Sandicast etc. -- way cheaper, more breeds, more choices, probably better sculpts.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
So true. At these prices, one should be able to buy sets of the same animal in two or three different poses, at least one of them fairly neutral. I love so many of the offerings they put out (especially Mr Z and JXK), but hardly ever buy anything from them in the end, as its usefulness and cost is usually a dissuading factor.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
GubernatorFan wrote:So true. At these prices, one should be able to buy sets of the same animal in two or three different poses, at least one of them fairly neutral. I love so many of the offerings they put out (especially Mr Z and JXK), but hardly ever buy anything from them in the end, as its usefulness and cost is usually a dissuading factor.

Well, yes.  I respect their work but the cost and desirability of the product should take the 1/6 market into account.  Meaning that if they fail to give me anything that is specifically better for 1/6 use (such as swappable heads or whatever), then, why wouldn't I or anyone just stick with the already available Sandicast etc figures in the general market?  Nothing in the pics below cost me more than $4 -- and all were bought from brick and mortar regular retail or thrift stores -- no special orders, no shipping costs, no hassle.  Companies doing 1/6 pets can have my money but they need to take it to another level than what's there already.

WHO let the dogs out?
JXK - NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Lazy Cat 4.0 [A variety of options, with sofa] (JXK056) Img_2310

JXK - NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 Lazy Cat 4.0 [A variety of options, with sofa] (JXK056) 15_toy10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum