OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague New: 1/6 Bloodshot Bloodshot

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
"Blood Guardian" is a comic book created by the Warriors of the United States.
Bloodshot Bloodshot is a veteran who has undergone advanced nanotechnology transformation and has acquired regeneration capabilities by injecting nanobots into his bloodstream.
He can control all electronic devices, use body contacts to read information and download the latest technology, and upload it to his brain at a glance.

His most important weapon is the nanobots in his blood.
These nano-robotics enable blood to survive in a variety of injuries, such as gunshot wounds, burns, missile attacks, vacuum, and even zero-degree environments.
He can hear the sound that most people can't hear, which makes him often feel a headache.
Blood Guard can change his skin pigment to adapt to the environment and disguise himself. You can also change yourself to other appearances.

The bloody memory has been washed many times, but he is determined to escape the control of the computer program, to find his past, and then revenge.

TBLeague 1/6 Scale Bloodshot Action Figure

Item NO: PL2018 -119
Bar code: 6 971272 330147

Brought back from the dead and infused with cutting-edge nanotechnology,
Bloodshot became a nearly unstoppable killing machine.
His enhanced strength, speed, endurance, and healing made him the perfect weapon.
After defying his programming and escaping his masters in Project Rising Spirit,
Bloodshot now fights to rediscover the secret of his true identity...
But remains haunted by the past that nearly destroyed him.

Packing list:
1) 1 x head sculpt
2) 1 x TB League male seamless body with metal skeleton
3) 2 pairs x interchangeable hands
4) 1 x T-shirt
5) 1 pair x pants
6) 1 pair x boots
7) 1 x belt
Cool 2 x cartridge belts
9) 1 x samurai sword
10) 1 x sheath for the sword with carrying strap
11) 3 x handguns with holsters
12) 1 x strap for holding 1 handgun to the thigh
13) 1 x combined gun
14) 1 x fire hydrant
15) 1 x base

1 product/individual box
GW: 3.0 kg
Measurements: 31 cm * 18cm * 38 cm

2 products/master carton
GW: 6.7 kg
Measurements: 37cm * 33cm * 40 cm

comic - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague New: 1/6 Bloodshot Bloodshot 121
comic - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague New: 1/6 Bloodshot Bloodshot 219
comic - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague New: 1/6 Bloodshot Bloodshot 319
comic - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague New: 1/6 Bloodshot Bloodshot 419
comic - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague New: 1/6 Bloodshot Bloodshot 519
comic - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague New: 1/6 Bloodshot Bloodshot 619
comic - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague New: 1/6 Bloodshot Bloodshot 719
comic - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague New: 1/6 Bloodshot Bloodshot 819
comic - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague New: 1/6 Bloodshot Bloodshot 919
comic - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague New: 1/6 Bloodshot Bloodshot 1019
comic - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague New: 1/6 Bloodshot Bloodshot 1118
comic - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague New: 1/6 Bloodshot Bloodshot 1216
comic - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague New: 1/6 Bloodshot Bloodshot 1317
comic - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague New: 1/6 Bloodshot Bloodshot 1415
comic - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague New: 1/6 Bloodshot Bloodshot 1515
comic - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague New: 1/6 Bloodshot Bloodshot 1614

#newproduct #male #TBLeague #Bloodshot #comic

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I've got no knowledge of or attachment to the source material, but this looks like a cool enough new offering. My favorite is the base. But am I alone in seeing an Admiral Thrawn kitbash in the features? And am I wrong to automatically see kitbash potential in so many boxed sets? Smile

PitViper

PitViper
GubernatorFan wrote:...And am I wrong to automatically see kitbash potential in so many boxed sets? Smile

Buddy, you're most definitely not wrong in any way, shape or form.  Whenever I see a figure that I wouldn't remotely consider as a box buy, I look at the clothing/gear/etc & start imagining a bash.  It's what you do after a few years in this hobby...

As for this figure, I'll take the pants, belt, pouches, pistol and various holsters and use them for a bad guy bash.  I'll take the boots too if they are made for feet.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks PitViper (I assume you meant I'm not wrong)! Glad I'm not the only one (although of course we could all be wrong -- in theory). Just out of curiosity: why do you prefer boots made for feet? Not trying to start an argument, but I've found jamming some feet into some footwear such a pain, I have lately tended to look for footwear designed to take a ball joint instead. (Though on occasion these are not universally compatible.) So I am just curious about your rationale.

PitViper

PitViper
GubernatorFan wrote:Thanks PitViper (I assume you meant I'm not wrong)! Glad I'm not the only one (although of course we could all be wrong -- in theory). Just out of curiosity: why do you prefer boots made for feet? Not trying to start an argument, but I've found jamming some feet into some footwear such a pain, I have lately tended to look for footwear designed to take a ball joint instead. (Though on occasion these are not universally compatible.) So I am just curious about your rationale.

@GubernatorFan: I apologize for not coming through clearly on my comment, English not been my first language and all. It reads a bit convoluted indeed. What I meant to say is that you're not wrong my friend, at least in my opinion. Bashing is mostly what I do nowadays, so I'm always looking at possibilities specially with the figures I know for sure I won't buy boxed.

As for my preference with boots, it has to do mostly with bodies I have available. I have many BBi G1 and G3.5 as well as Dragon bodies, and those require boots for feet. I've never been a fan of cloth boots mainly because I can never make them look good on a figure. Although I do have several figures with pegged boots, most of my nude figures used for bashing have feet, so that's why I choose boots for feet as opposed to those made for pegs (or as many including me call them, "beets").

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
PitViper wrote:As for my preference with boots, it has to do mostly with bodies I have available.  I have many BBi G1 and G3.5 as well as Dragon bodies, and those require boots for feet.  I've never been a fan of cloth boots mainly because I can never make them look good on a figure.  Although I do have several figures with pegged boots, most of my nude figures used for bashing have feet, so that's why I choose boots for feet as opposed to those made for pegs (or as many including me call them, "beets").

Ah... all clear, makes perfect sense. I actually have a few of these bodies myself, and I can see exactly what you mean. It would take much effort to make them use boots designed for pegs. Cool.

Ephiane

Ephiane
Intresting Figure. Like the fact TBL use more skin colors, but the Body is to massive for a Drow Crying or Very sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum