OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: ZCWO X ERIC SO New: 1/6 Devil DEVILISH TEAM - Messi & Ronaldinho

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
We are pleased to announce 2 new players from Eric So The Devilish Team, Messsi and Ronadino.
Designed by figure master Eric So, base on his imagination, inputting fun and happiness in football players.

ERIC SO THE DEVILISH TEAM - Messsi
- Eric So designed action figure
- Magnetic football shoes
- Real grass figure stand
- Magnetic football

LIMITED EDITION

©️Eric So ©️Papamamason

Item No: ZC273

soccer - NEW PRODUCT: ZCWO X ERIC SO New: 1/6 Devil DEVILISH TEAM - Messi & Ronaldinho 137
soccer - NEW PRODUCT: ZCWO X ERIC SO New: 1/6 Devil DEVILISH TEAM - Messi & Ronaldinho 233

We are pleased to announce 2 new players from Eric So The Devilish Team, Messsi and Ronadino.
Designed by figure master Eric So, base on his imagination, inputting fun and happiness in football players.

ERIC SO THE DEVILISH TEAM - Ronadino
- Eric So designed action figure
- Magnetic football shoes
- Real grass figure stand
- Magnetic football

LIMITED EDITION

©️Eric So ©️Papamamason

Item No: ZC274

soccer - NEW PRODUCT: ZCWO X ERIC SO New: 1/6 Devil DEVILISH TEAM - Messi & Ronaldinho 15515411
soccer - NEW PRODUCT: ZCWO X ERIC SO New: 1/6 Devil DEVILISH TEAM - Messi & Ronaldinho 15515410

#newproduct #ZCWO #male #DevilishTeam #artistic #football #soccer

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I am sorry to see they are going even more cartoonish than before. I suppose they must have a market, or maybe these can be used for kitbashes? I have some of their old, realistic players, and although the bodies weren't super articulated, they were pretty neat.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum