OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Rise of ADA!!! PART 02 Lots of photos

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t439-warlord-xena-and-then-lady-death-s-command-center-part-1-mega-post

It's been at least two years since the last time I visited this diorama Ada's lair/ New York Penthouse Private Office.
Ada's office has gone though many changes in the past few years.

At the beginning of the WARLORD XENA/ XIXOX war (Blood Rose's friends) Ada's father the head of XIXOX Organization had Ada and two other
High ranking members daughters of the XIXOX were whisked off to top secret undisclosed safe house for their protection to very
powerful Crime Lord's mansion and close friend of Ada's father were he and his wife rise the three the girls as their own.

He taught Ada everything he knew about the family business where she quickly rose through the ranks of the crime syndicate to become a
very powerful businesswoman in her own right.

Most people probably think that Ada is a upstanding Multi Billionaire business woman, her business is called Camarilla International Industries
but in reality Ada AKA The 6 of spades actually the head of a very powerful Crime Syndicate called Crimson Rose
and if someone get invited to her private office it's usually not a good thing.

Diorama - The Rise of ADA!!! PART 02  Lots of photos 2v2JVD9NgxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Ada is huge DC Comics fan & collects DC Comics memorabilia whenever she can.

Diorama - The Rise of ADA!!! PART 02  Lots of photos 2v2JVD9jGxAChVkHosted on Fotki

Diorama - The Rise of ADA!!! PART 02  Lots of photos 2v2JVD9zFxAChVkHosted on Fotki

Diorama - The Rise of ADA!!! PART 02  Lots of photos 2v2JVDu3LxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Ada's two best friends since childhood Angelica and Rosanna also Ada's Top Henchwomen.

Diorama - The Rise of ADA!!! PART 02  Lots of photos 2v2JVDuunxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Ada is the heiress to her father's wealth and property which also included the building formerly known as the XIXOX HQ,
 which was heavily damaged during the XENA/ XIXOX war.

Diorama - The Rise of ADA!!! PART 02  Lots of photos 2v2JVDuHdxAChVkHosted on Fotki

Diorama - The Rise of ADA!!! PART 02  Lots of photos 2v2JVDuZgxAChVkHosted on Fotki

Diorama - The Rise of ADA!!! PART 02  Lots of photos 2v2JVDubGxAChVkHosted on Fotki
In an attempt to cut down the swearing in her office Ada implemented a new swear jar policy.
(although Ada has been known to contribute to it too)

Diorama - The Rise of ADA!!! PART 02  Lots of photos 2v2JVDucdxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Mercy Dante is Ada's second in command. (Mercy is a strange name for her because she will never show any)

Thanks for looking,

Comments are welcomed.

Bad Wolf

A related thread

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t161-custom-furniture-from-11-item

#diorama, #fantasy, #female, #photostory

wardog_001

wardog_001
wow really cool love all the memorabilia

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
wardog_001 wrote:wow really cool love all the memorabilia

Thank you wardog It's greatly appreciated!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Great furniture and accents. Love what you have done with this diorama. Every time you show it, I see something new that you've added.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
This one has come a long way. Nice job. The city view backdrop is cool.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Diorama - The Rise of ADA!!! PART 02  Lots of photos C8485110

Allotropos

Allotropos
As always - so much to take in with your pics and I love them all !!

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
GubernatorFan wrote:Great furniture and accents. Love what you have done with this diorama. Every time you show it, I see something new that you've added.

Thank you my friend I'm glad you like, here are some earlier photos of it.

Diorama - The Rise of ADA!!! PART 02  Lots of photos 2v2JhSeoqxAChVkHosted on Fotki
June 2016 Early in the building stages.

Diorama - The Rise of ADA!!! PART 02  Lots of photos 2v2JhSe2FxAChVkHosted on Fotki
June 2016 No ceiling yet.

Diorama - The Rise of ADA!!! PART 02  Lots of photos 2v2ui9oQdxAChVkHosted on Fotki
July 2016 Horrible looking in front of the desk chairs.

Diorama - The Rise of ADA!!! PART 02  Lots of photos 2v2JVD9TnxAChVkHosted on Fotki
DEC 2016 I was finally able to install her display cabinet and her Persian rug.

Diorama - The Rise of ADA!!! PART 02  Lots of photos 2v2JhSe3hxAChVkHosted on Fotki
JAN 2017

Diorama - The Rise of ADA!!! PART 02  Lots of photos 2v2JVD9jGxAChVkHosted on Fotki
June 2018 No more ceiling support pillars, I think it almost finished now.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Stryker2011 wrote:This one has come a lot no way. Nice job. The city view backdrop is cool.

Thank you Stryker2011!

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Allotropos wrote:As always - so much to take in with your pics and I love them all !!

Thank you Allotropos it's very much appreciated!

dadrab

dadrab
The dio's moved along by lightyears. Looking really damn good, these days. Nice chairs...real nice.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Yeah, Eva's toy collection is truly enviable. Tons of great detail, and that high-rise view background looks awesome.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Thank you my friends it's very much appreciated, I'm glad you liked it, and my apologies for taking so long to get back to this thread I was helping with my mother's 91'st birthday party last weekend.

dadrab wrote:The dio's moved along by lightyears. Looking really damn good, these days. Nice chairs...real nice.

ReverendSpooky wrote:Yeah, Eva's toy collection is truly enviable.  Tons of great detail, and that high-rise view background looks awesome.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
That is some sweet office space for sure.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
GubernatorFan wrote:That is some sweet office space for sure.

Thank you GubernatorFan it's very much appreciated! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum