OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Custom 13 Dwarves & Bilbo From 'The Hobbit' Movie WIP. Bombur Weapons & Accessories.

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

Go down  Message [Page 31 of 31]

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Nice work on that mug. Looking good.

peter the painter

All the accessories are looking really good.

Cheers,

Peter.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I love that mug, too. Now how 'bout some ale? Smile

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Stryker2011 wrote:Nice work on that mug. Looking good.

peter the painter wrote:All the accessories are looking really good.

Cheers,

Peter.

Thanks guys!

GubernatorFan wrote:I love that mug, too. Now how 'bout some ale? Smile

Working on that, resin will be too heavy so need to insert a lens.

got the new keyboard, trying to get used to the split keyboard design with 1 finger typing LOL. it's a British award winning classic design and the 1st illuminated keyboard brought to market (used to cost £50 back then so quite expensive, got it MISB for £8, comes with an illuminated optical mouse too), the same year I graduated from my Bsc product design degree!! of course I was hopeless using computers back then.... has 5 levels of illumination, types well with two thumbs and it's splash and ash proof as advertised! I was using my mini light up one the last few days. painted Bombur's boots and knives black. Hah! only made one typo!

My Custom 13 Dwarves & Bilbo From 'The Hobbit' Movie WIP. Bombur Weapons & Accessories. - Page 31 OpN7g7h

My Custom 13 Dwarves & Bilbo From 'The Hobbit' Movie WIP. Bombur Weapons & Accessories. - Page 31 SKnZ9E7

My Custom 13 Dwarves & Bilbo From 'The Hobbit' Movie WIP. Bombur Weapons & Accessories. - Page 31 PQi6sCU

My Custom 13 Dwarves & Bilbo From 'The Hobbit' Movie WIP. Bombur Weapons & Accessories. - Page 31 Fl7nUj2

My Custom 13 Dwarves & Bilbo From 'The Hobbit' Movie WIP. Bombur Weapons & Accessories. - Page 31 Omzk0tY

My Custom 13 Dwarves & Bilbo From 'The Hobbit' Movie WIP. Bombur Weapons & Accessories. - Page 31 UFYAraz

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Congratulations on your new space-age keyboard. Just for the record, when I wrote "how 'bout some ale?" I was just going with the implications of the mug, not trying to put another task on your shoulders.
Cheers!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum