OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: ZY Toys: MGL-140 Black for 1/6 Figures [ZY-8020]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Product Includes:
Grenade Launcher *1
Grenade *6
Grip *1
Gun Sight *1

GrenadeLauncher - NEW PRODUCT: ZY Toys: MGL-140 Black for 1/6 Figures [ZY-8020] Mgl-1410
GrenadeLauncher - NEW PRODUCT: ZY Toys: MGL-140 Black for 1/6 Figures [ZY-8020] Mgl-1411
GrenadeLauncher - NEW PRODUCT: ZY Toys: MGL-140 Black for 1/6 Figures [ZY-8020] Mgl-1412
GrenadeLauncher - NEW PRODUCT: ZY Toys: MGL-140 Black for 1/6 Figures [ZY-8020] Mgl-1413
GrenadeLauncher - NEW PRODUCT: ZY Toys: MGL-140 Black for 1/6 Figures [ZY-8020] Mgl-1414
GrenadeLauncher - NEW PRODUCT: ZY Toys: MGL-140 Black for 1/6 Figures [ZY-8020] Mgl-1415
GrenadeLauncher - NEW PRODUCT: ZY Toys: MGL-140 Black for 1/6 Figures [ZY-8020] Mgl-1418
GrenadeLauncher - NEW PRODUCT: ZY Toys: MGL-140 Black for 1/6 Figures [ZY-8020] Mgl-1416
GrenadeLauncher - NEW PRODUCT: ZY Toys: MGL-140 Black for 1/6 Figures [ZY-8020] Mgl-1417

#newproduct #ZYToys #MGL-140 #GrenadeLauncher #military #weapon #accessory

csyeung

csyeung
Neat! Good for your 1/6 armory hehe.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yes indeed. Sometimes I wonder how great (or how expensive) it might be collecting modern sixth-scale weapon types.

csyeung

csyeung
yea weapons can get quite expensive. I've gotten a few over the years, mostly from parted out sets. They have gotten super detailed with moving parts, especially the ones from Easy & Simple. Their gun sets usually run for like 100-120.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ouch. I'm sure they are great and intricate, but that seems like a lot for a toy gun in sixth scale. Then again, I hardly get any, and those tend to be from parted out sets. I do have some of those cheap buld-them-yourself sets which I thought were pretty good. Of course, you would have to assemble, paint, and weather them yourself.

csyeung

csyeung
Yea I usually go the parted out way. I think i bought one of the cheaper do it yourself sets once. They are a bit more flimsy. The E&S sets usually come with a bit more stuff than just the gun though, often with another pistol or sometimes camo clothing.

Here's an example of a set: GrenadeLauncher - NEW PRODUCT: ZY Toys: MGL-140 Black for 1/6 Figures [ZY-8020] 06016a10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum