OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Burning Souls Crimson 1/6 Scale Figure BY DARK CROWN TOYS - BRAND BURNING SOULS

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
This also comes with an armour gantry and removable armour! It seems to be a MECH powered by a little demon in a core control sphere but says he's a bomb?. An awesome update to the C&G Cyborg Ninjas, remember those? Fire Storm and the other one. I've missed out on Dark Souls previous figures but this has my name written all over it! Not cheap at $585 but it's Dark Souls detail and quality (I've bought a lot of lose parts from their figures) with an insane amount of accessories! I'm guessing the opium pipe is for the demon's benefit not the MECH's!  Laughing There also seems to be some interchangeable armour like the pauldrons and different mechanical face options; a mystery item too.

NEW PRODUCT: Burning Souls Crimson 1/6 Scale Figure BY DARK CROWN TOYS - BRAND BURNING SOULS  4a2d227b-589a-462a-b39d-975957fbe8cf

NEW PRODUCT: Burning Souls Crimson 1/6 Scale Figure BY DARK CROWN TOYS - BRAND BURNING SOULS  F76a0428-eed3-40e0-aea6-176c00b2e6ee

NEW PRODUCT: Burning Souls Crimson 1/6 Scale Figure BY DARK CROWN TOYS - BRAND BURNING SOULS  204dd755-ae6a-4aca-9a65-c36819549916

NEW PRODUCT: Burning Souls Crimson 1/6 Scale Figure BY DARK CROWN TOYS - BRAND BURNING SOULS  A2762b5b-7fc4-41bd-a9d8-94b8c937d8dd

NEW PRODUCT: Burning Souls Crimson 1/6 Scale Figure BY DARK CROWN TOYS - BRAND BURNING SOULS  Ebfdfab0-a7c7-4f9f-8fc2-68325bf14536

NEW PRODUCT: Burning Souls Crimson 1/6 Scale Figure BY DARK CROWN TOYS - BRAND BURNING SOULS  A0e4d745-1d96-47a8-8511-5f08594580df

NEW PRODUCT: Burning Souls Crimson 1/6 Scale Figure BY DARK CROWN TOYS - BRAND BURNING SOULS  F814a05f-ad8d-4147-9297-fc849ebfe676

NEW PRODUCT: Burning Souls Crimson 1/6 Scale Figure BY DARK CROWN TOYS - BRAND BURNING SOULS  6fe8c509-666f-4384-a3a2-c3b786535fb7

NEW PRODUCT: Burning Souls Crimson 1/6 Scale Figure BY DARK CROWN TOYS - BRAND BURNING SOULS  3cd3898e-2794-4ab7-b28f-4e8445760222

NEW PRODUCT: Burning Souls Crimson 1/6 Scale Figure BY DARK CROWN TOYS - BRAND BURNING SOULS  3e3da636-4d5b-40dd-addc-6ff963361ad3

NEW PRODUCT: Burning Souls Crimson 1/6 Scale Figure BY DARK CROWN TOYS - BRAND BURNING SOULS  C5320b10-7242-4f33-98bb-0cf16c46045c

NEW PRODUCT: Burning Souls Crimson 1/6 Scale Figure BY DARK CROWN TOYS - BRAND BURNING SOULS  10f6df21-1eb7-4971-bd7a-7948631c441d

NEW PRODUCT: Burning Souls Crimson 1/6 Scale Figure BY DARK CROWN TOYS - BRAND BURNING SOULS  F4d3dbff-b0d5-4296-9e31-e99a4f3e9cd5

NEW PRODUCT: Burning Souls Crimson 1/6 Scale Figure BY DARK CROWN TOYS - BRAND BURNING SOULS  Ea87ec36-6850-4cc6-873f-e0171f3a3833

NEW PRODUCT: Burning Souls Crimson 1/6 Scale Figure BY DARK CROWN TOYS - BRAND BURNING SOULS  D8c229b4-4619-4dc1-ba47-b6ba9c93cbed

NEW PRODUCT: Burning Souls Crimson 1/6 Scale Figure BY DARK CROWN TOYS - BRAND BURNING SOULS  A3342ce9-b703-4234-a209-7fc3c86a05ac

NEW PRODUCT: Burning Souls Crimson 1/6 Scale Figure BY DARK CROWN TOYS - BRAND BURNING SOULS  3961f329-6ad1-409e-a5c2-9d59e0007c97

Product Description

Crimson, the first character in the Burning Souls series, is inspired by the traditional Red Oni (devil) in Japanese culture. The fierce looking head sculpt represents the menace of a Red Oni. Both face mask and body armor are removable to review mechanical details inside. Real fur has been used for the hair to enhance realism and ease for collectors to create different looks as they prefer.
Product Features

1/6 Scale
   Diorama background stands 15.75 inches (40cm)
   Made of plastic
   Inspired by the traditional Red Oni
   Removable armor parts to reveal the detailed mechanical parts inside
   Real fur has been used for the hair
   Diorama base features  mechanical arms and openable compartments

Box Contents

Crimson figure
   7 Hands
   Thunder Strike kanabo
   Demon's Tooth large blade
   Alternate a right forearm armor
   Demon Bomb
   Soul pipe
   Smoke effect
   Diorama base

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/76639

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Reminds me of Independence Day... and Hellboy... and something else I can't remember the name of... all rolled into one.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:Reminds me of Independence Day... and Hellboy... and something else I can't remember the name of... all rolled into one.

Reminds me of my Iron Samurai I built years ago but everyone said was way too 'busy/complicated' looking so he's been in bits ever since Sad , shows I should never listen to anyone! Laughing Wink

NEW PRODUCT: Burning Souls Crimson 1/6 Scale Figure BY DARK CROWN TOYS - BRAND BURNING SOULS  ?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FLq4jZxu

NEW PRODUCT: Burning Souls Crimson 1/6 Scale Figure BY DARK CROWN TOYS - BRAND BURNING SOULS  ?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2Fbilp3bv

NEW PRODUCT: Burning Souls Crimson 1/6 Scale Figure BY DARK CROWN TOYS - BRAND BURNING SOULS  UytfmQp

http://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/sixth-scale-action-figure-news-reviews-and-discussion-/749041-samurai-chin-iron-man-warrior-completed-flying-dio.html

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looks fine to me. Just gloriously colorful. Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
An impressive piece (both Dark Crown’s and yours ShovelChop). Dark Crown makes some amazingly detailed products, but so far, they are out of my price range.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Burning Souls Crimson 1/6 Scale Figure BY DARK CROWN TOYS - BRAND BURNING SOULS  C8485110

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Damn. Seriously, this might actually be one of the coolest figures I've ever seen. No joke, totally blown away when I saw it. I LOVE everything about the design. But damn, that price is absolutely brutal! I am seriously tempted, but man, I don't think I've ever paid anywhere close to that for a figure.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:Looks fine to me. Just gloriously colorful. Smile

I think that's due to my lousy photography skills and using a super bright flash back then! Laughing He and his bits have darkened with age and dust! He's probably a bit depressed too since he's in bits! So if nothing else comes from the Dark Crown figure for me because it gets sold out which is what happened with most of their other figures or I just can't justify the price (remember there's shipping and import tax too!) I might at last actually put my own figure back together who was based on the Red Oni (Japanese demons) too.

Stryker2011 wrote:An impressive piece (both Dark Crown’s and yours ShovelChop). Dark Crown makes some amazingly detailed products, but so far, they are out of my price range.

Yeah tough to justify, Had the same dilemma with the official Samurai Predator figure deluxe set by Hot Toys years ago but bought it and I'm still really glad I did, even if I went ahead and made my own Samurai Predator afterwards anyway!! Laughing Rolling Eyes

ReverendSpooky wrote:Damn.  Seriously, this might actually be one of the coolest figures I've ever seen.  No joke, totally blown away when I saw it.  I LOVE everything about the design.  But damn, that price is absolutely brutal!  I am seriously tempted, but man, I don't think I've ever paid anywhere close to that for a figure.  

I know, hits all the right buttons for me too, as for the price, well it seems less painful after buying a Hot Toys Hulk Buster figure! Wink

Allotropos

Allotropos
I am one of those who had to bow out from pre-ordering this one lovely as it looks to be !
The price point was just way too out there for me and I already have their first line so that's good enough for me Sad

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Allotropos wrote:I am one of those who had to bow out from pre-ordering this one lovely as it looks to be !
The price point was just way too out there for me and I already have their first line so that's good enough for me Sad

You lucky bugger! Can you please show us some group pics of the 1st line? Cheers!

Allotropos

Allotropos
shovelchop81 wrote:
Allotropos wrote:I am one of those who had to bow out from pre-ordering this one lovely as it looks to be !
You lucky bugger! Can you please show us some group pics of the 1st line? Cheers!

Here you go !
NEW PRODUCT: Burning Souls Crimson 1/6 Scale Figure BY DARK CROWN TOYS - BRAND BURNING SOULS  Bp8ObNt
NEW PRODUCT: Burning Souls Crimson 1/6 Scale Figure BY DARK CROWN TOYS - BRAND BURNING SOULS  XOaxrt0

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Those look great, Allotropos!

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Yeah, all of the Dark Crown Toys stuff is so amazing. Allotropos, that collection is straight up enviable. I have a friend that has been picking them up too, so I at least get to play with them a bit whenever they come in, and I get to live vicariously through him.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Super jealous Allotropos! Which is your favourite if you had to choose?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Man, those things are wicked cool, Allotropos. I'd love to have that Vampire figure.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Burning Souls Crimson 1/6 Scale Figure BY DARK CROWN TOYS - BRAND BURNING SOULS  C8485110

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
shovelchop81 wrote:
ReverendSpooky wrote:Damn.  Seriously, this might actually be one of the coolest figures I've ever seen.  No joke, totally blown away when I saw it.  I LOVE everything about the design.  But damn, that price is absolutely brutal!  I am seriously tempted, but man, I don't think I've ever paid anywhere close to that for a figure.  

I know, hits all the right buttons for me too, as for the price, well it seems less painful after buying a Hot Toys Hulk Buster figure! Wink

Yeah man, that's a whole different level.  That Hulkbuster is no joke.  Such an incredible figure.  Seemed well worth the money, but still, ouch.  I do think the Dark Crown stuff is a bit overpriced.  All gorgeous, but just priced so well above anything I could think to compare it to.
And it's not like it's a licensed property, which can inflate the price (it really does somewhat justify Hot Toys prices).  I haven't completely ruled this out, but at that price, it's going to take some serous soul searching.

http://reverendspooky.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum