OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: ZY Toys: 1/6 Female Wrestler Outfit [ZY-5044] NSFW

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Product List:
Hooded cloak
Cuffs
Lingerie
A pair of stockings.

Note* Plastic bag packaging, body and head not included

Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: ZY Toys: 1/6 Female Wrestler Outfit [ZY-5044] NSFW Zy504412
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: ZY Toys: 1/6 Female Wrestler Outfit [ZY-5044] NSFW Zy504410
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: ZY Toys: 1/6 Female Wrestler Outfit [ZY-5044] NSFW Zy504411
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: ZY Toys: 1/6 Female Wrestler Outfit [ZY-5044] NSFW Zy504413
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: ZY Toys: 1/6 Female Wrestler Outfit [ZY-5044] NSFW Zy504414
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: ZY Toys: 1/6 Female Wrestler Outfit [ZY-5044] NSFW Zy504415
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: ZY Toys: 1/6 Female Wrestler Outfit [ZY-5044] NSFW Zy504416
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: ZY Toys: 1/6 Female Wrestler Outfit [ZY-5044] NSFW Zy504417
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: ZY Toys: 1/6 Female Wrestler Outfit [ZY-5044] NSFW Zy504418

#newproduct #ZYToys #Female #WrestlerOutfit #fantasy #clothing #accessory

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
As a pro wrestling fan, I can tell you that NO female wrestler would go into the ring wearing that. Call it whatever you want, but don’t call it a female wrestler. The description referring to it as lingerie is much more accurate.

As for the outfit, there’s not much here that we haven’t seen dozens of times before. (Well, dozens for me. Probably hundreds for most of you. I really like that cloak, though. I imagine a lot of collectors will buy the set just for that if the price is right.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
LOL, yes, I'm with you, Xavion. I mean, this is implausible even for mud wrestling! And not even a particularly good instance of its kind. I am a little surprised by ZY Toys, although to be honest it's not as if I have a comprehensive handle of everything they are offering -- what I have noticed tended to be far more plausible and sometimes usefully pedestrian.

brassco

brassco
the bigger problem is staining issue...easy pass!

(however, if this attire is fitted on a more muscular body such as S22A, it may actually tempted me to buy...)

Kallor8

I saw this has an April 2022 pre-order date online which is strange, because I received mine months ago (August) from amazon. I saw it in the "similar items" section and bought it on a whim for the cape.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Yes, saw this before in our local marketplace, described as "ZYTOYS ZY5044 1/6 Sexy Maid Outfit Hooded Cloak Coat Suit", on-stock availability.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Back when I was thinking on making a custom Mileena, from MK, I wanted to get this set and figure out a way to paint some pink details on it. Even the golden part would fit nicely for this project.
Unfortunately, I'm in a budget restriction, and since SuperDuck announced the Morrigan set, Mileena will have to wait a bit. Hope I'll still find it then.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum