OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6th Super-Flexible Male Seamless Body - M36

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
TBLeague 1/6th Super-Flexible Male Seamless Body - M36

Item No:PL2018-M36
Bar Code:697 127233 015 4

Hooray! We have another powerful member, M36, joined our big family after the debut of M35 half a year ago!
His physique is typical of excellent basketball players. Stands 335mm tall, he is well-proportioned, strong in a lean way,
with his flexible and explosive strength stored in this not bulky build. Broad shoulders,
slim waist and narrow hips, you see no clumps of muscles, his muscles seem linear thus not bulky.
His dark skin also adds the sense of burliness and explosiveness.

Packing List:
1) 1 × M36 super flexible male seamless body
2) 3 pairs × interchangeable hands
3) 1 pair × removable flat-heeled feet
4) 2 pcs × Male genitalia
5) 4 color packaging

★ Head sculpt and all the gear ( including model basketball, clothing, sneakers, elbow pad, knee pad ) NOT included

Packaging:
1 product/4 color box
GW: 0.84kg
Measurements: 14cm * 6.8cm * 36.5cm

12 products/master carton
GW: 10.8kg
Measurements: 42cm * 29cm * 38.5cm

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6th Super-Flexible Male Seamless Body - M36 17083410
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6th Super-Flexible Male Seamless Body - M36 17083510
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6th Super-Flexible Male Seamless Body - M36 17083610

#newproduct #TBLeague #Male #Black #AfricanAmerican #Body

Delanie

Delanie
hmmm veerry nice oops did i actually type that? Seems they do listen

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree. It looks great and I'm looking forward to it. I cannot help but note the very obvious missed opportunity of offering this in (say) two skin tones (or additionally making available some of their older bodies in this skin tone). A dark-skinned M34 could have been used, for example, for a Mike Tyson, where this tall lean build would be useless.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I hope this leads them to doing some females in this skin tone; but then we have the problem of no head sculpts. I really wish they’d start making bodies with HS again.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6th Super-Flexible Male Seamless Body - M36 C8485110

JohnByng

Yesterday I ordered the Jiou Doll black skin figure. DOH! Oh well, I hope I can put it to use. The Phicen looks great and if they do a whole line up like the white skins then I will need to ask Iron Man for a loan!

Can't wait for these!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
JohnByng wrote:Yesterday I ordered the Jiou Doll black skin figure. DOH! Oh well, I hope I can put it to use. The Phicen looks great and if they do a whole line up like the white skins then I will need to ask Iron Man for a loan! Can't wait for these!

Don't worry, you'll get a tan slim seamless male figure that you could still put to good use (unless they have fixed/changed the colors after all).

JohnByng

GubernatorFan wrote:
JohnByng wrote:Yesterday I ordered the Jiou Doll black skin figure. DOH! Oh well, I hope I can put it to use. The Phicen looks great and if they do a whole line up like the white skins then I will need to ask Iron Man for a loan! Can't wait for these!

Don't worry, you'll get a tan slim seamless male figure that you could still put to good use (unless they have fixed/changed the colors after all).

Hmmm... I did not know there was a problem with the colour. I am colour-blind which makes life so much fun! I wish I had Bender's eyes; they can be popped in and out and changed for something better!

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Hell yeah!  About time phicen!  I was getting ready to pastel a body myself, but this makes my life easier.  Really glad to see they listened to their customer base.  It really seems that they're one of the better companies for paying attention to their customer feedback.  Maybe it's coincidence, but I feel like we keep seeing them deliver on things we're clamoring for.  

That said, What's up with the hands?!  No hands for holding anything?  The ones offered seem... limited in use.  Am I right in that this is the M32 in a new color?  Which is fine with me.  I really assume they're testing the waters doing an African American skin tone, and sales will dictate if we start seeing those other bodies in this new color.  And the lack of AA female heads might be a big reason they didn't lead with a female body.

What I really want is that Lennie James head that Worldbox did a few years back to go with this body.

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6th Super-Flexible Male Seamless Body - M36 C85ac510

I've been on the lookout for so long, and had no luck.  I'd buy the whole set with the body in a heartbeat, so I could have some matching hands to go with it.  If any of you fine people ever see it up anywhere and want to give me a heads up, you'd be my hero.

http://reverendspooky.com

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
ReverendSpooky wrote:I've been on the lookout for so long, and had no luck.  I'd buy the whole set with the body in a heartbeat, so I could have some matching hands to go with it.  If any of you fine people ever see it up anywhere and want to give me a heads up, you'd be my hero.

I think I saw this pretty recently and was about to send you the link, but when I looked it had disappeared. Sad

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
GubernatorFan wrote:
ReverendSpooky wrote:I've been on the lookout for so long, and had no luck.  I'd buy the whole set with the body in a heartbeat, so I could have some matching hands to go with it.  If any of you fine people ever see it up anywhere and want to give me a heads up, you'd be my hero.

I think I saw this pretty recently and was about to send you the link, but when I looked it had disappeared. Sad

Ah, damn! I seriously do appreciate you trying though. I had no idea it'd be this hard to find when I started looking.

http://reverendspooky.com

MarkEl

There was an eBay seller in Michigan that had multiples of both the AT004 and AT006. I picked up the Lenny James (at004) one about a year ago. Probably long gone now. The older WorldBoxes are pretty rare to find. I still kick myself over passing on Guy Pearce (at002) about the same time from another seller. I should have put it on a credit card becauee I’ve not seen it since. I’ve never seen the Shane AT001 up for sale either (except for a damaged head on the wrong body), and it’s been on my search for about two years.

I have several Kaustic, HT and ACI sculpts that are all good candidates for M36. I’ll wait until it’s in hand though. These preview pics can be deceptive. I have some Soldier Story too but they usually have poor neck transition to TBL as the opening diameter is smaller than most other brands and KOs.

MerylAkiba

Are the circles in the center of the hands magnets? this body is 13.19 inches. This seems good to replace Enterbay Kobe, Tracy and Jordan. But why didn't they make an obscure figure with this body, akin to Fighter Woman or Galaxy Soldier? That way we could get a head sculpt that would match the body. I have a Finn head sculpt, but I already tinted a M34.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum