OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ACI - are they still around?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ACI - are they still around? Empty ACI - are they still around? Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:39 pm

JohnByng

I looked on their website and the "New Arrivals" section shows the Hoplite sets they released about 18 months ago (I think). Please don't tell me they have gone. For all their inaccuracies I really love their armoured figures!

2ACI - are they still around? Empty Re: ACI - are they still around? Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:22 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I like them too, but have no information to relay. Perhaps it is one of those lulls in project development or manufacturing.

3ACI - are they still around? Empty Re: ACI - are they still around? Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:08 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I’ve been waiting for their offshoot company Pangea to put out the Braveheart figure for about two years now.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

ACI - are they still around? C8485110

4ACI - are they still around? Empty Re: ACI - are they still around? Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:33 am

MarkEl

They have decent bodies with varied builds and skin tones with the Andrew, Bruce, Christian and Edward lines. I have many of their head sculpts too. Shame if they’re gone.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum