OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Fantasy Cleric

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Fantasy Cleric on Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:17 pm

more old coffee for You, Friends Wink Please enjoy











View user profile

2 Re: Fantasy Cleric on Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:42 pm

GubernatorFan

avatar
Founding Father
Thanks for sharing these with us. Old or new, they are always stunning and fun to look at.


_________________
I'll be back!
View user profile http://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

3 Re: Fantasy Cleric on Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:09 pm

Stryker2011

avatar
Founding Father
Beautiful. Very Clyde Caldwell-esque. Excellent work as usual. Thanks for sharing.


_________________
Mark

He who dies with the most toys wins!

View user profile

4 Re: Fantasy Cleric on Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:29 pm

Most Excellent looking figures and diorama and very cool stained glass window, indeed Excellent work as usual so please keep the coffee coming.


_________________
View user profile

5 Re: Fantasy Cleric on Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:23 pm

GubernatorFan wrote:Thanks for sharing these with us. Old or new, they are always stunning and fun to look at.

Thank You very much, Friend. Sadly no access on my work on the old forum. Many old coffee is lost for ever.... Neutral


Stryker2011 wrote:Beautiful. Very Clyde Caldwell-esque. Excellent work as usual. Thanks for sharing.

Thank You, Yes true. Caldwell, Elmore, Easley.... The Work of this great Artists is my inspiration.



BAD WOLF-787 wrote:Most Excellent looking figures and diorama and very cool stained glass window, indeed Excellent work as usual so please keep the coffee coming.

Thank You. I watched many churches all over the world an was everytime fascinated by the windows. The Light comes inside in so many wonderful colors. i try to copy that, but i don´t get. It´s still a nice window but not effective Surprised

View user profile

6 Re: Fantasy Cleric on Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:43 am

Exceptional work once again, I always love seeing your characters and stories, this one is no exception, great atmosphere and colors, awesome custom figures... that's brilliant!

View user profile

7 Re: Fantasy Cleric on Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:18 pm

Great work! Love the tailoring and armour!

View user profile

8 Re: Fantasy Cleric on Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:54 pm

absolutely cool work

View user profile

9 Re: Fantasy Cleric on Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:29 pm

Ephiane, I never get tired of seeing your work. Such a great photoshoot, and I'm completely in love with that stained glass window. I've been meaning to try that myself one of these days, but yours looks perfect.

Ephiane wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:Thanks for sharing these with us. Old or new, they are always stunning and fun to look at.

Thank You very much, Friend. Sadly no access on my work on the old forum. Many old coffee is lost for ever.... Neutral

Even if you lost access to the old forum, are the pics still showing up? Can you go back in and re-save them, just from the thread? Just a thought. I hate the idea of you just losing those files. I know that would make me crazy. If there's anything I can do to help, I think my log-in still works over there, at least last I checked.

View user profile http://reverendspooky.com

10 Re: Fantasy Cleric on Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:10 pm

Thank You, Reverend. They already have a Thread about this problem in the old forum. I can´t see my pictures anymore. The new Admins / Owners are not intrested in my mimimi Rolling Eyes But ... come on. I have to do new bashes here in the OSF. Wink

View user profile

11 Re: Fantasy Cleric on Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:18 pm

I just love the varying heights with your figures when you lined them all up.
Tailoring and fit of all the costumes look great as well !


_________________
View user profile

12 Re: Fantasy Cleric on Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:33 pm

Stryker2011

avatar
Founding Father
Ephiane wrote:Thank You, Reverend. They already have a Thread about this problem in the old forum. I can´t see my pictures anymore. The new Admins / Owners are not intrested in my mimimi Rolling Eyes  But ... come on. I have to do new bashes here in the OSF. Wink

That is truly tragic news, Ephi. Sorry to hear that. All that great work... I'm sad for you (and for any new folks here that won't get a chance to see some of those early masterpieces).


_________________
Mark

He who dies with the most toys wins!

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum