OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS (18XG17) 1/6 Locomotive Girl Leather Set

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
VS Toys Locomotive Girl Leather Set
Model Number : 18XG17

Product Set :
1x Leather clothing
1x Leather pants
1x Shirt
1x Waistband
1x Waist bag
1x Waist chain
1x Shoulder strap
1x Holster
1x Boots
6x Hands

Note : The Product Does Not Include Body, Head Sculpt, Weapon, Motorcycle or Sofa.

The clothing is still in the supervision and optimization, the bulk goods will be improved

vstoys - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS (18XG17) 1/6 Locomotive Girl Leather Set 187
vstoys - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS (18XG17) 1/6 Locomotive Girl Leather Set 282
vstoys - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS (18XG17) 1/6 Locomotive Girl Leather Set 380
vstoys - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS (18XG17) 1/6 Locomotive Girl Leather Set 474
vstoys - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS (18XG17) 1/6 Locomotive Girl Leather Set 568
vstoys - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS (18XG17) 1/6 Locomotive Girl Leather Set 666
vstoys - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS (18XG17) 1/6 Locomotive Girl Leather Set 764
vstoys - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS (18XG17) 1/6 Locomotive Girl Leather Set 863
vstoys - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS (18XG17) 1/6 Locomotive Girl Leather Set 960
vstoys - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS (18XG17) 1/6 Locomotive Girl Leather Set 1057
vstoys - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS (18XG17) 1/6 Locomotive Girl Leather Set 1152
vstoys - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS (18XG17) 1/6 Locomotive Girl Leather Set 1248
vstoys - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS (18XG17) 1/6 Locomotive Girl Leather Set 1347
vstoys - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS (18XG17) 1/6 Locomotive Girl Leather Set 1441
vstoys - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS (18XG17) 1/6 Locomotive Girl Leather Set 1537
vstoys - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS (18XG17) 1/6 Locomotive Girl Leather Set 1636
vstoys - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS (18XG17) 1/6 Locomotive Girl Leather Set 1731
vstoys - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS (18XG17) 1/6 Locomotive Girl Leather Set 1831
vstoys - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS (18XG17) 1/6 Locomotive Girl Leather Set 1930
vstoys - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS (18XG17) 1/6 Locomotive Girl Leather Set 2029
vstoys - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS (18XG17) 1/6 Locomotive Girl Leather Set 2128
vstoys - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS (18XG17) 1/6 Locomotive Girl Leather Set 2227
vstoys - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS (18XG17) 1/6 Locomotive Girl Leather Set 2321
vstoys - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS (18XG17) 1/6 Locomotive Girl Leather Set 2420
vstoys - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS (18XG17) 1/6 Locomotive Girl Leather Set 2518
vstoys - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS (18XG17) 1/6 Locomotive Girl Leather Set 2618
vstoys - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS (18XG17) 1/6 Locomotive Girl Leather Set 2717
vstoys - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS (18XG17) 1/6 Locomotive Girl Leather Set 2816
vstoys - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS (18XG17) 1/6 Locomotive Girl Leather Set 2914
vstoys - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS (18XG17) 1/6 Locomotive Girl Leather Set 3013
vstoys - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS (18XG17) 1/6 Locomotive Girl Leather Set 3113
vstoys - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS (18XG17) 1/6 Locomotive Girl Leather Set 3213
vstoys - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS (18XG17) 1/6 Locomotive Girl Leather Set 3312
vstoys - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS (18XG17) 1/6 Locomotive Girl Leather Set 3412

#newproduct #VSToys #female #clothing #accessory

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very cool. I might have to get an Ada after all. Smile As nice as both looks are, the black one is somehow more striking and stylish to my eyes, and that motorcycle looks very sweet.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Looks good, though I have no idea what any of it has to do with trains!

CHEERS!

DarkIsuka

Does anyone know what the name of the head model that was used in the pictures?

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
I just wanted to give anyone who comes across this thread while contemplating purchasing this set a quick heads up.

Most sites don’t show a recommended body at all, but the few that do recommend a S12D.   I don’t know where they got that from, but the red shirt that comes with the set in no way, shape, or form will fit a S12D.  In fact, it won’t fit a S17B either.  What it did fit beautifully is Miss Spetsnaz’s Verycool v3.0 medium bust body.

Fortunately, this is the perfect outfit for a body like that because there’s very little skin showing, and you can easily find a Miss S. body for around $20 to $25 shipped right now.  So I have a body on the way, and I also ordered a replacement shirt from China since the buttons on this one popped of while trying to put it on.

The pants and jacket will fit a S12D, but it’s tight.  Both fit fine on the v3.0 med.   The Miss S. body is also a good skin color match for the YM head sculpt I bought, which is the same one you see above in the promo pics.  I’ll post some pics here in a few weeks when everything comes in and I have her put together.

At the end of the day, I think it’s a very nice set and will be worth the trouble.  All I’m really out is the $17 for the replacement shirt.  I’m sure I’ll need the S12D in the not too distant future as it’s such a popular base body with 3rd parties.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks for the heads up, I'm sure it will be useful. What is the designation of the YM head, by the way? -- since someone asked above, although that was a very long time ago.

csyeung

csyeung
Head is YM 039A I believe, Ada wong head. (Edit: Correction, see Xavion's post below, it is ymt06A)

vstoys - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS (18XG17) 1/6 Locomotive Girl Leather Set S-l50010

I believe this set is for ada wong from Resident evil as well. I bought this set when it came out and used different pieces for a couple of kitbashes. The pants are a little thicker than a different pair of black pants I got, especially the waist area where the velcro is. I used the pants on a 23. I think with cling wrap it wasnt too hard to get on, the jacket and holster I used on another. The shoulder holster straps are super long though. (maybe they were made for a male figure?) The collar strap on the jacket is a bit thick and stiff as well

(pants on a 23b)

vstoys - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS (18XG17) 1/6 Locomotive Girl Leather Set Jump10

(holster,belt and jacket on a 17b)

vstoys - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS (18XG17) 1/6 Locomotive Girl Leather Set Dsc01113

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
You were close, Csyeung. The head is actually a YMT06A, but they are VERY similar.

vstoys - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS (18XG17) 1/6 Locomotive Girl Leather Set 060a2f10

They are actually several very nice Ada heads out there right now that can easily be found in the $30 range. The two YM Toys heads are very nice, there’s a nice MTToys sculpted version, and then there’s
another nice sculpted version that seems to be based on one of the Hot Toys releases.

When I’m looking into a potential purchase, the first thing I do is search here for the New Product thread.  I don’t think there’s anything I’ve searched here that I haven’t found.   At the minimum, I’m able to see what a few other forum members thought based on the promo pics.  If it’s a popular figure, then there are usually in hand pics and good information on the actual release to be found. It’s been a great resource.

csyeung

csyeung
thanks for the correction Xavion. I do prefer this forum as well to find products and info. It's a very helpful community in terms of providing pictures and resources even if it's a detriment to my wallet haha.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
csyeung wrote:

(pants on a 23b)

vstoys - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS (18XG17) 1/6 Locomotive Girl Leather Set Jump10

Well, that’s interesting. I have a Super Duck Ching-Li coming Monday that the original owner put on a S23. I was thinking of moving it to the S12. I wonder if the red shirt that came with with this set will fit the S23? I assumed it wouldn’t since it didn’t fit the S17 but you never know. You don’t happen to still have the red shirt do you?

csyeung

csyeung
i do, I can dig it out and put on a 23 and take a pic. Give me a few and I'll post pic on this post.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
csyeung wrote:i do, I can dig it out and put on a 23 and take a pic. Give me a few and I'll post pic on this post.

Thanks!

Honestly, the YMT039A looks more like Ada.  I had a tough time deciding.  It was one of those things where you’re torn between the one that’s the most accurate and the one you find the most attractive.  I just liked that sight sideways glance and that hint of a smile/smirk on the YMT06A.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks, guys, I'm sure this will be of use to someone. The promotional materials do feature the name "Ada" printed vertically on the L of LGirl, so the connection to Ada Wong is pretty certain.

csyeung

csyeung
Xavion2004 wrote:
csyeung wrote:i do, I can dig it out and put on a 23 and take a pic. Give me a few and I'll post pic on this post.

Thanks!

Honestly, the YMT039A looks more like Ada.  I had a tough time deciding.  It was one of those things where you’re torn between the one that’s the most accurate and the one you find the most attractive.  I just liked that sight sideways glance and that hint of a smile/smirk on the YMT06A.

So I'm pretty sure this is a 23b, distinctive due to pronounced muscled and bubble butt (it was a parted out body I have). The shirt fits, although it may take a few to button up the top as she's still busty. Sorry I didn't have any spare female pants so I just put on some male pants so its safe for interweb. Also a spare head from Melva which i think is a little bigger than ymtoys heads.(ymtoys heads seem to be undersized sometimes)

vstoys - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS (18XG17) 1/6 Locomotive Girl Leather Set 20210710

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Thanks so much! I couldn’t even get close to the shirt fitting that well on the 12D or the 17B. That looks a LOT like the fit on some of the promo pics with the top button showing slightly. That may be the body they actually used. If I do move Chun-LI to the 12B, I’m going to give this set a try on the 23B.

csyeung

csyeung
Xavion2004 wrote:Thanks so much!  I couldn’t even get close to the shirt fitting that well on the 12D or the 17B.  That looks a LOT like the fit on some of the promo pics with the top button showing slightly.  That may be the body they actually used.  If I do move Chun-LI to the 12B, I’m going to give this set a try on the 23B.

I noticed you mentioned the miss spetznaz body. The 25b is closer in height to that, maybe not as busty, definitely not as busty as the 23b.

Here is a picture with the shirt on the 25b if you don't want the shirt to be as tight. Also here is a ymtoys head i have on it.

vstoys - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS (18XG17) 1/6 Locomotive Girl Leather Set 20210711

davidd

davidd
Every time I see the "Locomotive Girl" title I expect to see something steampunkish or related to, y'know, trains. I know by now that this is not going to be the case, but I can't help feeling a little bit disappointed to see a "biker chick" rather than a railroad-related figure.

Is "Locomotive Girl" an anime or video series or a comic book or something? Or is that the name of a character from a franchise with which I'm not familiar? It's a nice outfit, don't get me wrong; it's just... maybe it's a generational thing. "Locomotive" doesn't always mean train engines, but... usually it does. Or used to.

The colours and style of this outfit, form-fitting black and red, look ready-made to stain! Has anyone had this set long enough to find out?

csyeung

csyeung
All aboard!

vstoys - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS (18XG17) 1/6 Locomotive Girl Leather Set 5e555710

Haha, I'm not sure about the pants, I never took them off my kit to see if it's ever stained. The shirt does have a white inside lining though which I didnt show. However it won't extend to the exposed cuffs. I guess being red, it wouldn't be as noticeable if it did I hope. I never kept it long enough to find out.

davidd

davidd
I love you  That's more what I was picturing! Razz

And I would purchase, or even pre-order, a fig like that in a hot second!

Although I'd rather have the real deal! Wink

Okay... eBay here I come, trying to source bits for a custom! Rolling Eyes

csyeung

csyeung
hehe, i think the only hard piece to get would be a good pair of overall jeans. Everything else should be easily sourced I think!

davidd

davidd
csyeung wrote:hehe, i think the only hard piece to get would be a good pair of overall jeans. Everything else should be easily sourced I think!

That's the piece I already have!  Wink  Checkered shirt or top seems to offer a bit of a challenge.

And eyeglasses. 1/6 scale eyeglasses are difficult to find and are often expensive.

Fortunately, I'm not too serious about this project... yet. Embarassed

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
My guess, based on no substance whatsoever, is that for some reason “Motorcycle” or “Biker” in Chinese somehow translates to “Locomotive” in English.

davidd

davidd
Xavion2004 wrote:My guess, based on no substance whatsoever, is that for some reason “Motorcycle” or “Biker” in Chinese somehow translates to “Locomotive” in English.

That would make logical sense. Both locomotives and motorcycles are sometimes referred to as the iron horse, so perhaps the Chinese terms for motorcycle and train engine are similar.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Well, this just may not be meant to be. I was swapping around between the 12D, 23B, and Verycool 3.0 medium bust, and none of them really did it for me. I know I say that all the time about a new set or figure only to end up loving it after finding a way to make it work, so I think I’m just going to shelve this one for awhile until the right body falls into my lap. I’ve already spent too much on this figure. I’m not going to spend any more right now.

csyeung

csyeung
Of all the pieces, I haven't found a use for the shirt. Hopefully you will find something that works, probably those cheapo xing type bodies may work.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum