OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just another cold day in Hell, photo shoot.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

peter the painter

modern - Just another cold day in Hell, photo shoot. 27379585358_9f4a88897b_kpicture 4089 (2) by Peter Miles, on Flickr

modern - Just another cold day in Hell, photo shoot. 27379585008_776f397f24_kpicture 4088 by Peter Miles, on Flickr

modern - Just another cold day in Hell, photo shoot. 27379584328_9a94d07dd3_kpicture 4089 by Peter Miles, on Flickr

Thanks for looking,

Cheers,

Peter.

#modern #military #ww2 #outdoors

scalawag

scalawag
Great subject well posed again peter. The pics look great.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Wow. Really great set up and photos. I’m always amazed at the very natural poses you can achieve. I mess around and mess around and mine still look like dolls. Really great, Peter.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

modern - Just another cold day in Hell, photo shoot. C8485110

dadrab

dadrab
Wonderful work, Peter. Judging from the photos, it was a cold day in the garden, too. Sure looks like real snow and ice there.

I'm going to build on Stryker's comment...how do you get them to look so natural? That's a gear I ain't got.

Beautifully photographed, too.

Thank you for showing us.

Ephiane

Ephiane
Great Pictures as ever. Your Figures looks so real. Another Cold Day in Hell... very poetically put

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very cool scene as always. I was reminded of the "snowball's chance in hell" saying...

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Fantastic pics. You always manage to capture something really kinetic in your photos. Always great to see your work.

ostfront43

ostfront43
I'm a huge fan of your work Peter! Great layout with plenty of awesomeness!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum