OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Cat Toys 1/6 Military Female Character Set (CAT-014) x 2

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
female - NEW PRODUCT: Cat Toys 1/6 Military Female Character Set (CAT-014) x 2 015

Cat Toys 1/6 Military Female Character Set in Tan [CAT-014A]

Product Includes:
Female Rooted head sculpt
Zip-up top
Combat pants
Webbing belt
Back bag
Leg Pistol holster
Leg Ammo holster
Hip pouches
Boots (designed for a bare flat foot)
Hat
Packaging
Note* PHICEN PLMB2016-S17B SEAMLESS BODY, HANDS AND WEAPONS ARE NOT INCLUDED

female - NEW PRODUCT: Cat Toys 1/6 Military Female Character Set (CAT-014) x 2 1100
female - NEW PRODUCT: Cat Toys 1/6 Military Female Character Set (CAT-014) x 2 295
female - NEW PRODUCT: Cat Toys 1/6 Military Female Character Set (CAT-014) x 2 393
female - NEW PRODUCT: Cat Toys 1/6 Military Female Character Set (CAT-014) x 2 487
female - NEW PRODUCT: Cat Toys 1/6 Military Female Character Set (CAT-014) x 2 578

Cat Toys 1/6 Military Female Character Set in Green [CAT-014B]

Product Includes:
Female Rooted head sculpt
Zip-up top
Combat pants
Webbing belt
Back bag
Leg Pistol holster
Leg Ammo holster
Hip pouches
Boots (designed for a bare flat foot)
Hat
Packaging
Note* PHICEN PLMB2016-S17B SEAMLESS BODY, HANDS AND WEAPONS ARE NOT INCLUDED

female - NEW PRODUCT: Cat Toys 1/6 Military Female Character Set (CAT-014) x 2 1101
female - NEW PRODUCT: Cat Toys 1/6 Military Female Character Set (CAT-014) x 2 296
female - NEW PRODUCT: Cat Toys 1/6 Military Female Character Set (CAT-014) x 2 394
female - NEW PRODUCT: Cat Toys 1/6 Military Female Character Set (CAT-014) x 2 488

#newproduct #CatToys #female #military #fantasy #sexy #accessory

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice enough, but would it have been so difficult to add a realistic top? And maybe some more gear?

PitViper

PitViper
GubernatorFan wrote:Nice enough, but would it have been so difficult to add a realistic top? And maybe some more gear?

Agree 100% with your comment. It still looks like a fairly decent parts buy though. I'd use a multicam jacket like the one made by Fire Girl on top of the one from this set, and add a few pouches, possibly a Camelback too. What I really don't like from this set is the boots. The HS from the set A (multicam) looks good too.

blackpool

blackpool
For once I would say I find you a bit hard with this girl, she made a great effort not to come out with a mini short and unbelievable gaiters or fishnet stockings!

More seriously, the pants are a bit tight but not overly skinny, and the tank top looks cool to my eyes, not too sexualized, in the end she's not showing more skin than Stallone or Schwarzy in movies like rambo, commando, predator... Totally in the sexual equality trend Smile

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice way to spin it, blackpool. I am not saying she's not "allowed" to take off her uniform shirt... but she should have one to with as she pleases. Smile

blackpool

blackpool
Not trying to spin it sorry bro if you felt it that way, I will always agree about the more the better, whatever it is lol. Just I find this figure more realistic than the great majority of female grunts, I can only remember the recent playboy vietnam pinup soldier. This one is more in the vein of Villa, or the tactical gemini and vicky, still very stylized compared to real life equipment, but not overly sexualized, which is a great step for 1/6th mankind lol.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Well, blackpool, if you mean she doesn't have much of an exposed midriff, you would be right, and I agree. Another recent product announcement has made good on the deficiencies in this set, anyway.

Cobratrooper11

Cobratrooper11
these look ok, but the pants look like they are missing kneepads, and i dont know about that top. if anything these sets look to be inspired by the similar fire-girl offerings, but with some different stuff, and not for the better. we will see though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum