OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: REDMAN TOYS:1/6 THE LAST OF GIRL/The last born little girl (RM029)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
NEW:1/6 REDMAN TOYS Collectible Figure THE LAST OF GIRL

New product: REDMAN TOYS 1/6 Last born little girl

Product Number Item No:RM029

The product contains Products include:
Head carving Head Sculpt
Army Green Jacket Military Green Coat
Red Sweater Red Sweater
Red short sleeve Red Short Sleeve T-shirt
Black Long Sleeve Tights Black Long Sleeved Tights
Dark blue jeans Dark Blue Jeans
Army Green Backpack Military Green Backpack
Badge x 5 Badge x 5
Casual shoes Casual Shoes
Sniper Rifle
Silver pistol Silver Revolver
Black pistol Black Pistol
Knife Knife
Torch Torch
Body
Hand x 8 Hands x 8

post-apocalyptic - NEW PRODUCT: REDMAN TOYS:1/6 THE LAST OF GIRL/The last born little girl (RM029) 1109
post-apocalyptic - NEW PRODUCT: REDMAN TOYS:1/6 THE LAST OF GIRL/The last born little girl (RM029) 2103
post-apocalyptic - NEW PRODUCT: REDMAN TOYS:1/6 THE LAST OF GIRL/The last born little girl (RM029) 3101
post-apocalyptic - NEW PRODUCT: REDMAN TOYS:1/6 THE LAST OF GIRL/The last born little girl (RM029) 494
post-apocalyptic - NEW PRODUCT: REDMAN TOYS:1/6 THE LAST OF GIRL/The last born little girl (RM029) 584
post-apocalyptic - NEW PRODUCT: REDMAN TOYS:1/6 THE LAST OF GIRL/The last born little girl (RM029) 679
post-apocalyptic - NEW PRODUCT: REDMAN TOYS:1/6 THE LAST OF GIRL/The last born little girl (RM029) 777
post-apocalyptic - NEW PRODUCT: REDMAN TOYS:1/6 THE LAST OF GIRL/The last born little girl (RM029) 875
post-apocalyptic - NEW PRODUCT: REDMAN TOYS:1/6 THE LAST OF GIRL/The last born little girl (RM029) 972
post-apocalyptic - NEW PRODUCT: REDMAN TOYS:1/6 THE LAST OF GIRL/The last born little girl (RM029) 1069

#newproduct #RedmanToys #female #Lastof #post-apocalyptic

Delanie

Delanie
Hs looks nothing like the character and has non rooted hair again although the clothes might be useful depending on cost. Having played the game all i can say is visually good game play good over rated and yet another zombie shlock horror game

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I think Delanie said it best. That very specific expression, while something different, is not going to be helpful in the majority of instances. The rest seems pretty interesting.

gunm

gunm
The execution of this is not great IMO. While I like the game and would buy a figure of the character, I wouldn't buy this.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
It isn't bad, and I'm not sure they've ripped anyone off this time. Ellie never looks that scared though, she always struck me as a tough little cookie.

CHEERS!

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Delanie wrote:Hs looks nothing like the character and has non rooted hair again  although the clothes might be useful depending on cost. Having played the game all i can say is visually good game play good over rated and yet another zombie shlock horror game

Over rated!?  Damn Delanie, you either have a hardened heart or are a really tough critic! (Kidding!) I finally played it LONG after it came out, ripping through it in 1 weekend, and it just gutted me.  I still hold it up as one of the most emotionally moving game play experiences I've ever had.  The action had me on the edge of my seat in a way that few games ever had or have since, and main relationship was so well written.  I was utterly floored by the ending.  

Rogerbee wrote:It isn't bad, and I'm not sure they've ripped anyone off this time. Ellie never looks that scared though, she always struck me as a tough little cookie.

CHEERS!

Seriously right?!

I've been wanting a Last of Us set for a really long time, and keep putting off trying to figure out and track down whatever was previously released (I know a Joel just came out, but missed preordering, and now just need to see about hunting one down).  I was excited to see this coming out, but damn, so far off the mark.  Looks nothing like the character, and that scared expression seriously couldn't be any further off.  I actually find myself a bit frustrated to see them take a character whose defined by her pure grit, and to cast her just as a scared child.  Damn Redman, you missed the whole point on this one.

http://reverendspooky.com

Delanie

Delanie
Reverend Spooky I was 'back seat driving' when we played this one that is my 2 male friends had the controller and I was watching the story (my friend has a 10' projected screen and 7.1 surround sound)

It's quite good I get to see and point out stuff they missed like hidden grills or ammo.

yes I agree the character inter actions were good and the seamless cut scenes the scenery were excellent The ending was 'well i didn't see that coming' and the character did the right thing imo
thing was the story didn't draw me in as Im not a fan of 'zombie' schlock games.

I saw a demo of one on the 3d headset playstation where you as the character were tied to a chain in a grungy kitchen and a zombie walks in an threatens you with a knife and tbh i just sat there and said to my friend 'whatever' can we see something interesting now?

I saw some episodes of walking dead once and thought yeah right dead people walking moving if they are cut up sorry my suspension of disbelief doesn' t go that far. I'll give you the premise of another organism controlling the bodies as in the last of us was a better idea.

my favourite story game of the last few years btw was Horizon Zero Dawn when do we get Aloy?

That being said 'everyone's gone to the rapture' has a good story i was crying with the old mans story

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Delanie wrote:Reverend Spooky I was 'back seat driving' when we played this one that is my 2 male friends had the controller and I was watching the story (my friend has a 10' projected screen and 7.1 surround sound)

It's quite good I get to see and point out stuff they missed like hidden grills or ammo.

yes I agree the character inter actions were good and the seamless cut scenes the scenery were excellent The ending was 'well i didn't see that coming' and the character did the right thing imo
thing was the story didn't draw me in as Im not a fan of 'zombie' schlock games.

I saw a demo of one on the 3d headset playstation where you as the character were tied to a chain in a grungy kitchen and a zombie walks in an threatens you with a knife and tbh i just sat there and said to my friend 'whatever' can we see something interesting now?

I saw some episodes of walking dead once and thought yeah right dead people walking moving if they are cut up sorry my suspension of disbelief doesn' t go that far. I'll give you the premise of another organism controlling the bodies as in the last of us was a better idea.

my favourite story game of the last few years btw was Horizon Zero Dawn when do we get Aloy?

That being said 'everyone's gone to the rapture' has a good story i was crying with the old mans story

Yeah, I'm pretty easy when it comes to suspension of disbelief for any sort of supernatural story.  I kinda like when a zombie story doesn't explain, and leaves it at that it may be supernatural, or some science we don't understand.  If the characters acknowledge that they just don't know how it could be happening, I'm pretty good doing the same.  I'm actually a lot harsher on bad writing, people behaving out of character, or doing things that are completely stupid, just to move the plot along.  I'm fine with the dead walking around as long as the living don't behave like someone has already eaten their brains.

Last of Us really did have a fresh take on the genre, with this fungal parasite kinda thing taking over bodies and is based on an actual fungal parasite that can control ants.  

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2017/11/how-the-zombie-fungus-takes-over-ants-bodies-to-control-their-minds/545864/

Watching it may rob a little of the game's intensity.  There were moments where I was counting bullets and hoping to make it through by the skin of my teeth.  But the characters really are where that game shines, and I sounds like that comes through watching or playing.  Ellie is such a well written character, this young girl who grew up in this horrendous post apocalyptic world.  She's brave as hell having kinda seen all sorts of horror before the game starts, and by the end, is such a badass in her own right.  She is never the scared child Radman toys seems to be selling.  Just disappointing.

And I agree that the ending couldn't have been more perfect.  I wasn't a teary mess at all, I swear...

post-apocalyptic - NEW PRODUCT: REDMAN TOYS:1/6 THE LAST OF GIRL/The last born little girl (RM029) MRW-I-miss-McDonalds-breakfast-by-just-a-few-minutes-james-franco-crying-pineapple-express

I'm surprised we haven't gotten any Horizon Zero Dawn figures yet, official or otherwise.  It did really well and the main character has a great design.  Might be a fun custom for someone to do though...

And keep hearing great things about Everyone's Gone to the Rapture.  Really need to get to it.  My game list just keeps getting longer!  Maybe some day I'll take a break from working on 1/6 in all my free time and start catching up.

http://reverendspooky.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum