OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: GN-Z11 Toys: 1/6 China Aerospace Shenzhou Spacesuit Clothing Accessory Set

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
China Aerospace Authorization
Product List:
Shenzhou in-cabin spacesuit x 1 set
Portable ventilation fan x 1
Space suit logo x 3
Space Helmet x 1
Spacesuit gloves x 1 pair
Oxygen valve x1,
Ventilation valve x1
Pressure valve x1

*This product does not include headsculpt and body

China - NEW PRODUCT: GN-Z11 Toys: 1/6 China Aerospace Shenzhou Spacesuit Clothing Accessory Set 24420210
China - NEW PRODUCT: GN-Z11 Toys: 1/6 China Aerospace Shenzhou Spacesuit Clothing Accessory Set 24420211
China - NEW PRODUCT: GN-Z11 Toys: 1/6 China Aerospace Shenzhou Spacesuit Clothing Accessory Set 24420212

#newproduct #GN-Z11Toys #China #Aerospace #Spacesuit #clothing #accessory

csyeung

csyeung
Looks interesting, but the clothing material does not look as good as the blitzway astronauts.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree with Craig, although in principle I like that it offers more present-day choices for this type of thing. Maybe soon the space enthusiasts among us could outfit a few groups of astronauts from different nations and force them to get along on an International Spacestation. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum