OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: SSR custom series 1/6 Scale Vampire Lord (OSK Exclusive)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Features:

- Head sculpt

- TBLeague M34 figure body w/ full costume

- Figure stand

Bat - NEW PRODUCT: SSR custom series 1/6 Scale Vampire Lord (OSK Exclusive) Wecha121
Bat - NEW PRODUCT: SSR custom series 1/6 Scale Vampire Lord (OSK Exclusive) Wecha122

#newproduct #SSR #CustomSeries #VampireLord #Bat #comicbook-based

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Also not at all what I was expecting.

Guess I could use the clawed hands from it. ;p

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Ovy

Ovy
skywalkersaga wrote:Also not at all what I was expecting.

Guess I could use the clawed hands from it. ;p

Haha, yeah all the names in this batch of announcements are really misleading.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Er.... OK.

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
This is Vampire Batman, from the Elseworld Story "Batman: Crimson Mist"

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I have no use for it, but it's pretty cool. I bet a big time Batman fan would love having such options, even if they might be too obscure for many of us.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
I'm not surprised it has some kind of genuine source, the whole concept just doesn't appeal to me at all. But that's my own personal problem, I just got completely burnt out on vampiric twists on things in about 2016.

For some reason I also don't like the way the costume fits on that TBL body, sumpin' ain't right.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
It looks like it will be a well-made figure, but I can understand your fatigue on the topic. For me it's not about the vampiric twist though, it's just that I'm bored to death of comic book figures (no offense to those who love them). ;p

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I’m always bothered that they make him look like a pinhead in just about every iteration they make.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Bat - NEW PRODUCT: SSR custom series 1/6 Scale Vampire Lord (OSK Exclusive) C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum