OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK New product: 1/6 蹲 toilet NO:C023 (A, B two colors)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
That's a toilet? I can kinda see it, though this must be a very specific type (perhaps common in East Asia?). Constipated Wolvie must have encountered it during his stint in Japan. Good thing he heals, or he should not have stepped on something this dirty with his bare feet. I better restrain myself from making any more silly jokes. But overall looks like a nice diorama piece that might be hurt by having limited use and even more limited relatability/appeal at least in a western market.

JohnByng

I suspect this is a fetish item? Not my thing.

MarkEl

Oh man.  When you’re travelling in China, you have to learn to use these, or you’ll be out of luck.  It builds your thigh muscles!  And bring your own TP because it’s not supplied.

I like realism pieces.  I have a 1/6 western toilet but have only used it for humour.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
MarkEl wrote:Oh man.  When you’re travelling in China, you have to learn to use these, or you’ll be out of luck.  It builds your thigh muscles!  And bring your own TP because it’s not supplied.

I like realism pieces.  I have a 1/6 western toilet but have only used it for humour.

Thank you for confirming my suspicions about what this was. Actually more sophisticated than some of the types used for some public restrooms in Eastern Europe.

But your last statement concerns me... you only use your toilet for humor? Where do you go when nature calls? (Sorry, I just couldn't resist...) Smile

MarkEl

GubernatorFan wrote:
MarkEl wrote:Oh man.  When you’re travelling in China, you have to learn to use these, or you’ll be out of luck.  It builds your thigh muscles!  And bring your own TP because it’s not supplied.

Thank you for confirming my suspicions about what this was. Actually more sophisticated than some of the types used for some public restrooms in Eastern Europe.

But your last statement concerns me... you only use your toilet for humor? Where do you go when nature calls? (Sorry, I just couldn't resist...) Smile

Ha, poorly edited!   1/6 toilets are a challenge to use.  ;-)  This one is a bit fancier and more typical of Japan, but same idea.  I think Ami Ami sold a set of 1/6 washroom pieces a while back too: western toilet, eastern toilet, urinal, sink.  Probably a niche market.  

Here’s a humour piece.  
NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK New product: 1/6 蹲 toilet NO:C023 (A, B two colors) 567fd210

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
MarkEl wrote:Ha, poorly edited!   1/6 toilets are a challenge to use.  ;-)  This one is a bit fancier and more typical of Japan, but same idea.  I think Ami Ami sold a set of 1/6 washroom pieces a while back too: western toilet, eastern toilet, urinal, sink.  Probably a niche market.  

I remember that photo. Funny thing is I have the same 1/6 toilet, TBLeague body, head sculpt, and shorts! Great minds think alike... Smile

Peaches

Peaches
Wolfie got me cracking up, OMG!!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I was going to say....that is indeed a toilet. One of my sisters lived in China for about five years, and she told me some tales... lol.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

shazzdan

shazzdan
They are used in Africa and the Middle East too. This one is Turkish.

NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK New product: 1/6 蹲 toilet NO:C023 (A, B two colors) 0-044-1024x768-e1486572410175-768x1024

shazzdan

shazzdan
Tanzania

NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK New product: 1/6 蹲 toilet NO:C023 (A, B two colors) Bathroom

shazzdan

shazzdan
You can buy them in the US under the name "natural position toilet". Apparently squatting to take a dump is far more healthy than sitting.

--------------
Seven Advantages of Squatting

1. Makes elimination faster, easier and more complete. This helps prevent "fecal stagnation," a prime factor in colon cancer, appendicitis and inflammatory bowel disease.

2. Protects the nerves that control the prostate, bladder and uterus from becoming stretched and damaged.

3. Securely seals the ileocecal valve, between the colon and the small intestine. In the conventional sitting position, this valve is unsupported and often leaks during evacuation, contaminating the small intestine.

4. Relaxes the puborectalis muscle which normally chokes the rectum in order to maintain continence.

5. Uses the thighs to support the colon and prevent straining. Chronic straining on the toilet can cause hernias, diverticulosis, and pelvic organ prolapse.

6. A highly effective, non-invasive treatment for hemorrhoids, as shown by published clinical research.

7. For pregnant women, squatting avoids pressure on the uterus when using the toilet. Daily squatting helps prepare one for a more natural delivery.

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Squat toilets! Yuck. Common in parts of Asia. Seen them in highway rest stops in France also at one time. No wonder I hate going abroad.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
shazzdan wrote:You can buy them in the US under the name "natural position toilet". Apparently squatting to take a dump is far more healthy than sitting.

--------------

1. Makes elimination faster, easier and more complete. This helps prevent "fecal stagnation," a prime factor in colon cancer, appendicitis and inflammatory bowel disease.

2. Protects the nerves that control the prostate, bladder and uterus from becoming stretched and damaged.

3. Securely seals the ileocecal valve, between the colon and the small intestine. In the conventional sitting position, this valve is unsupported and often leaks during evacuation, contaminating the small intestine.

4. Relaxes the puborectalis muscle which normally chokes the rectum in order to maintain continence.

5. Uses the thighs to support the colon and prevent straining. Chronic straining on the toilet can cause hernias, diverticulosis, and pelvic organ prolapse.

6. A highly effective, non-invasive treatment for hemorrhoids, as shown by published clinical research.

7. For pregnant women, squatting avoids pressure on the uterus when using the toilet. Daily squatting helps prepare one for a more natural delivery.

This is far more about this subject then I ever needed to know. Thanks for all the imagery. Razz

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK New product: 1/6 蹲 toilet NO:C023 (A, B two colors) C8485110

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
shazzdan wrote:You can buy them in the US under the name "natural position toilet". Apparently squatting to take a dump is far more healthy than sitting.

--------------

I suspect that who installs on in a US house brings down the resale value...considerably.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum