OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: SuperDuck: SDH038 1/6 Scale Female Elf head sculpt

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Only sold head carving, no other
accessories are included. Onlysold head, no accessories are included.
It is recommended to match TBLeague steel bone white skin tone body

superduck - NEW PRODUCT: SuperDuck: SDH038 1/6 Scale Female Elf head sculpt 14274711
superduck - NEW PRODUCT: SuperDuck: SDH038 1/6 Scale Female Elf head sculpt 14274910
superduck - NEW PRODUCT: SuperDuck: SDH038 1/6 Scale Female Elf head sculpt 14275010
superduck - NEW PRODUCT: SuperDuck: SDH038 1/6 Scale Female Elf head sculpt 14275611
superduck - NEW PRODUCT: SuperDuck: SDH038 1/6 Scale Female Elf head sculpt 14280111
superduck - NEW PRODUCT: SuperDuck: SDH038 1/6 Scale Female Elf head sculpt 14280710
superduck - NEW PRODUCT: SuperDuck: SDH038 1/6 Scale Female Elf head sculpt 14282511
superduck - NEW PRODUCT: SuperDuck: SDH038 1/6 Scale Female Elf head sculpt 14283010
superduck - NEW PRODUCT: SuperDuck: SDH038 1/6 Scale Female Elf head sculpt 14283510
superduck - NEW PRODUCT: SuperDuck: SDH038 1/6 Scale Female Elf head sculpt 17011714
superduck - NEW PRODUCT: SuperDuck: SDH038 1/6 Scale Female Elf head sculpt 17011814
superduck - NEW PRODUCT: SuperDuck: SDH038 1/6 Scale Female Elf head sculpt 17011912

#newproduct #SuperDuck #Female #Elf #headsculpt #accessory

gooboo

The two perfectly symmetrical beauty marks are rather odd. Pretty sure that's not how they work...

I'll probably end up getting this head at some point, but I'll have to repaint it.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
gooboo wrote:The two perfectly symmetrical beauty marks are rather odd. Pretty sure that's not how they work...

Maybe they do on elves. Wink

He who dies with the most toys wins!

superduck - NEW PRODUCT: SuperDuck: SDH038 1/6 Scale Female Elf head sculpt C8485110

csyeung

csyeung
gooboo wrote:The two perfectly symmetrical beauty marks are rather odd. Pretty sure that's not how they work...

I'll probably end up getting this head at some point, but I'll have to repaint it.

Elven magic!

brassco

brassco
that's a pity look!

Valiarde

Valiarde
I like the eyes on the promo shots. Wonder how they will turn out in hand

Diana

Diana
I like the dark haired one.

But what's with those beauty marks? At leas one of the YMToys heads has those, too!

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
Are they really meant to be beauty marks? I immediately assumed they were meant to be makeup/tattoos

Diana

Diana
Lynkhart wrote:Are they really meant to be beauty marks? I immediately assumed they were meant to be makeup/tattoos
I would interpret them that way, too. But still odd that two manufacturers are applying them. Were they inspired by the same source?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I thought SD would go back to their super anime and/or bland look, but I'm pleasantly surprised. These look very good. I do prefer the YM ones, slightly, they seem a little more realistic.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum