OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: MosToys: 1/6 Hundred Beast Head Sculpture Series - Ibex Earl action figure with diorama base

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The twelfth volume of the Mostoys Beast Head Carving Series
Brand: Mostoys
Name: Ibex Earl
Scale: 1/6
Item Number: MS2204A/B
Material: MOS soft resin, magnet, cloth
Limited time no longer available for pre-sale, pre -sale for 15 days, no longer available when sold out
Deadline for orders : August 31 , 2022
Shipment time: Q1 2023
List:
MS2204A :
Head carving × 1 , body × 1 , shirt × 1 , suit × 1 , trousers × 1 , vest × 1
Suit jacket × 1 , tie × 1 , leather shoes × 1 , hand shape × 4 , foot shape × 1 , crutches × 1
MS2204B : Platform × 1

Product : Mostoys
Name : Ibex Earl
Proportion : 1/6th
No .: MS2204A/B
Material : MOS Resin , Magnet , Cloth
Perorder is available before : 31.8.2022
Release date : The Q1 of 2023
List :
MS2204A :
Head × 1 , Body × 1 , Shirt × 1 , Suit × 1 , Tailored trousers × 1 , Vest × 1
Suit jacket × 1 , Tie × 1 , leather shoes × 1 , Replacement hand × 4 , Replacement foot × 1 , Crutch × 1
MS2204B : Platform × 1

diorama - NEW PRODUCT: MosToys: 1/6 Hundred Beast Head Sculpture Series - Ibex Earl action figure with diorama base 16072214
diorama - NEW PRODUCT: MosToys: 1/6 Hundred Beast Head Sculpture Series - Ibex Earl action figure with diorama base 16072510
diorama - NEW PRODUCT: MosToys: 1/6 Hundred Beast Head Sculpture Series - Ibex Earl action figure with diorama base 16072810
diorama - NEW PRODUCT: MosToys: 1/6 Hundred Beast Head Sculpture Series - Ibex Earl action figure with diorama base 16073010
diorama - NEW PRODUCT: MosToys: 1/6 Hundred Beast Head Sculpture Series - Ibex Earl action figure with diorama base 16073410
diorama - NEW PRODUCT: MosToys: 1/6 Hundred Beast Head Sculpture Series - Ibex Earl action figure with diorama base 16073910
diorama - NEW PRODUCT: MosToys: 1/6 Hundred Beast Head Sculpture Series - Ibex Earl action figure with diorama base 16074310
diorama - NEW PRODUCT: MosToys: 1/6 Hundred Beast Head Sculpture Series - Ibex Earl action figure with diorama base 16074710
diorama - NEW PRODUCT: MosToys: 1/6 Hundred Beast Head Sculpture Series - Ibex Earl action figure with diorama base 16074911
diorama - NEW PRODUCT: MosToys: 1/6 Hundred Beast Head Sculpture Series - Ibex Earl action figure with diorama base 16075311
diorama - NEW PRODUCT: MosToys: 1/6 Hundred Beast Head Sculpture Series - Ibex Earl action figure with diorama base 16075511
diorama - NEW PRODUCT: MosToys: 1/6 Hundred Beast Head Sculpture Series - Ibex Earl action figure with diorama base 16075813
diorama - NEW PRODUCT: MosToys: 1/6 Hundred Beast Head Sculpture Series - Ibex Earl action figure with diorama base 16080512
diorama - NEW PRODUCT: MosToys: 1/6 Hundred Beast Head Sculpture Series - Ibex Earl action figure with diorama base 16081211
diorama - NEW PRODUCT: MosToys: 1/6 Hundred Beast Head Sculpture Series - Ibex Earl action figure with diorama base 16081710

#newproduct #MosToys #Beast #IbexEarl #diorama #base #accessory

Titan

Titan
Hmmm, I must know more about that doorway!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Titan wrote:Hmmm, I must know more about that doorway!

I know. That's the coolest thing about this whole set.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

diorama - NEW PRODUCT: MosToys: 1/6 Hundred Beast Head Sculpture Series - Ibex Earl action figure with diorama base C8485110

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Thirded on the doorway. Although there are other parts of this I could also happily use in a 'Witch Hunters' project I'm wanting to put together...

I suppose it's too much to hope that those doors open...

EDIT: Oooh, a closer look at the B&W shots suggest that they might...

One thing is for certain, I bet it won't be cheap pale

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Fourthed (don't even know if that's a word) on this sick door. And if they do open, it'll be so sick.
I'm not a diorama guy (purely for lack of space) but I'd open an exception for this one in a heartbeat IF the price was at least amicable.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Great door! Lets all wait for the price and then let it sink into oblivion

Diana

Diana
Holy cow that door is awesome! Time to get that 3D printer to work again!

SketchUp was temporarily unavailable to me, but I recently discovered that it's back! But I lost all my project files (remember my white head sculpt display boxes? Yeah... gone.)

I think a textured backdrop might be a fun project... Might put a door in it. Very Happy

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Sorry you lost your files, Diana. Hope you can recreate them.

I love the ibex head. The character as a whole doesn't do much for me, but looks good, actually. The doorway, of course, is awesomeness.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
For anyone who wants that door, you can PO it separately from Toy Panic (not sure what shipping would be); MYR cost is 359.10 which works out to about $80.36 USD before shipping. Not a bad price for that huge thing.

Here's the link:

https://toypanic.com/toy.aspx?p=117953

diorama - NEW PRODUCT: MosToys: 1/6 Hundred Beast Head Sculpture Series - Ibex Earl action figure with diorama base C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Neat figure. As everyone has already said, the doorway is fantastic. I also really like his gloved hands .... looks like actual gloves on the hands instead of just molded on.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Titan

Titan
Thanks for the link, Stryker. At that price it is a must have.

Spyder

Spyder
I wonder if Mostoys will ever do a nice bull head so we can try to create a Minotaur.........

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Spyder wrote:I wonder if Mostoys will ever do a nice bull head so we can try to create a Minotaur.........

One of the projects I plan on having done in the future is a head, hands and the lower legs/hooves for a Minotaur. Plan on using a larger body (almost Hulk size) to make a really intimidating beast.

teamweapon

Spyder wrote:I wonder if Mostoys will ever do a nice bull head so we can try to create a Minotaur.........
I couldnt tell you who made them but a couple of figures came out based on Chinese mythology quite recently that had bull heads?
dunno if thats what your looking for?

Spyder

Spyder
Stryker2011 wrote:

One of the projects I plan on having done in the future is a head, hands and the lower legs/hooves for a Minotaur. Plan on using a larger body (almost Hulk size) to make a really intimidating beast.

I would love to see that! Maybe we could go in together and do two of them. It would pretty much be a grail figure for me.

Spyder

Spyder
teamweapon wrote:
I couldnt tell you who made them but a couple of figures came out based on Chinese mythology quite recently that had bull heads?
dunno if thats what your looking for?

I'll to do some internet searching......thanks for the heads up!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Spyder wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:

I would love to see that! Maybe we could go in together and do two of them. It would pretty much be a grail figure for me.

Well, if you’re interested, the lower legs/hooves, hands and head will be made to fit this figure (of course it hasn’t been made yet, so we have to wait before the size of the ball joints, etc., can be measured):

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t5797-new-product-in-famous-if004-1-6-dark-servant?highlight=Dark+Servant

Spyder

Spyder
Stryker2011 wrote:
Spyder wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:

Well, if you’re interested, the lower legs/hooves, hands and head will be made to fit this figure (of course it hasn’t been made yet, so we have to wait before the size of the ball joints, etc., can be measured):

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t5797-new-product-in-famous-if004-1-6-dark-servant?highlight=Dark+Servant

I'm definitely interested, Stryker. Thank you!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum