OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: [FMX-001] Fmxtoys 1/6 Shu Dynasty Guard Boxed Figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Product Includes
This troop is rarely known by people, but it used to be the Guards of Liu Bei. It was an important part of the Shu Dynasty and it¡¯s superior force. As the commander of this trop, Chen Dao was a valiant general and followed Liu Bei all his life. Commanded by Chen Dao, this troop saved Liu Bei in dangerous situations many times, then, it guarded the East of the Shu Dynasty. It made great achievements.

Product Includes
Soldier head sculpture (contains magnetic bun)
Movable body elements
Several replaceable hand models
Helmet
Front-let/ headband
Scarf
Underwear
Pants
Black army boots
Metal armor
Leather belt
Diagonal shoulder strap
Waistband
Sundries bag
Military sleeping bag
Military water bag
Round shield with beast head
Metal sword with a ring in the hilt
*Specially-made anti-oxidation brass metal plate
*Specially-made anti-brittle oil line
*Specially-made bird and beast pattern
*Metal plate specially distressed
*Pictures are for reference only, products are subject to the final goods. Goods are subject to change without any notice.

military - NEW PRODUCT: [FMX-001] Fmxtoys 1/6 Shu Dynasty Guard Boxed Figure 114
military - NEW PRODUCT: [FMX-001] Fmxtoys 1/6 Shu Dynasty Guard Boxed Figure 214
military - NEW PRODUCT: [FMX-001] Fmxtoys 1/6 Shu Dynasty Guard Boxed Figure 314
military - NEW PRODUCT: [FMX-001] Fmxtoys 1/6 Shu Dynasty Guard Boxed Figure 414
military - NEW PRODUCT: [FMX-001] Fmxtoys 1/6 Shu Dynasty Guard Boxed Figure 514
military - NEW PRODUCT: [FMX-001] Fmxtoys 1/6 Shu Dynasty Guard Boxed Figure 614
military - NEW PRODUCT: [FMX-001] Fmxtoys 1/6 Shu Dynasty Guard Boxed Figure 713
military - NEW PRODUCT: [FMX-001] Fmxtoys 1/6 Shu Dynasty Guard Boxed Figure 813
military - NEW PRODUCT: [FMX-001] Fmxtoys 1/6 Shu Dynasty Guard Boxed Figure 913
military - NEW PRODUCT: [FMX-001] Fmxtoys 1/6 Shu Dynasty Guard Boxed Figure 1013
military - NEW PRODUCT: [FMX-001] Fmxtoys 1/6 Shu Dynasty Guard Boxed Figure 1113
military - NEW PRODUCT: [FMX-001] Fmxtoys 1/6 Shu Dynasty Guard Boxed Figure 1213
military - NEW PRODUCT: [FMX-001] Fmxtoys 1/6 Shu Dynasty Guard Boxed Figure 1312
military - NEW PRODUCT: [FMX-001] Fmxtoys 1/6 Shu Dynasty Guard Boxed Figure 1412
military - NEW PRODUCT: [FMX-001] Fmxtoys 1/6 Shu Dynasty Guard Boxed Figure 1512
military - NEW PRODUCT: [FMX-001] Fmxtoys 1/6 Shu Dynasty Guard Boxed Figure 1612

#newproduct #FMXToys #Chinese #historical #military #ShuDynasty #Guard #male

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very cool boxed set. Thanks for sharing.

JohnByng

Nice looking figure! I gather it is from a game but I am a bit worried by the helmet, his head looks be be lost inside it. Does anyone know if that is an accurate representation of a real helmet? The rest of his equipment seems reasonable for the period.

Definitely on my radar now! Thanks Stryker!

SnakeyJones

JohnByng wrote:Nice looking figure! I gather it is from a game but I am a bit worried by the helmet, his head looks be be lost inside it. Does anyone know if that is an accurate representation of a real helmet? The rest of his equipment seems reasonable for the period.

Definitely on my radar now! Thanks Stryker!

Agree about the helmet looking oversized, hopefully they change it or failing that it doesn't looks so bad in hand. As for the historicity of it; Helmets from that period of Chinese history were generally Lamellar, solid metal helmets existed but i can't find any with that particular design. I think it's safe to say its a made-up design, but isn't too fantastical and at the very least seems plausible. All in all a very nice looking figure.

JohnByng

SnakeyJones, thanks for that. I might try a different Helmet on it when I get it (assuming price is reasonable).

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
JohnByng wrote:SnakeyJones, thanks for that. I might try a different Helmet on it when I get it (assuming price is reasonable).

It’s up on Timewalker for $220 if thats any indication for you, John.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

military - NEW PRODUCT: [FMX-001] Fmxtoys 1/6 Shu Dynasty Guard Boxed Figure C8485110

JohnByng

Thanks Stryker. That is a little higher than I was hoping. I will have to wait and see if I can get it parted out.

SnakeyJones

JohnByng wrote:Thanks Stryker. That is a little higher than I was hoping. I will have to wait and see if I can get it parted out.

If you end up getting the armor loose i think this helmet will go well with it:

military - NEW PRODUCT: [FMX-001] Fmxtoys 1/6 Shu Dynasty Guard Boxed Figure 303-35003-04

We know it's historically accurate because the figure is based of the terracotta warriors found in Qin Shi Huangs tomb.

Unfortunately getting a hold of the helmet loose might be difficult since the figure is quite old now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum