OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: SGTOYS New Products: 1/6 Simulation Animal's Buttercup - AB Two (S-07#)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
SGTOYS 1/6 simulation animal's donkey (AB two)

NO.S-07

Section A: Brown
Type B: Black

SGToys - NEW PRODUCT: SGTOYS New Products: 1/6 Simulation Animal's Buttercup - AB Two (S-07#) 12103810
SGToys - NEW PRODUCT: SGTOYS New Products: 1/6 Simulation Animal's Buttercup - AB Two (S-07#) 12104010
SGToys - NEW PRODUCT: SGTOYS New Products: 1/6 Simulation Animal's Buttercup - AB Two (S-07#) 12104310
SGToys - NEW PRODUCT: SGTOYS New Products: 1/6 Simulation Animal's Buttercup - AB Two (S-07#) 12104610
SGToys - NEW PRODUCT: SGTOYS New Products: 1/6 Simulation Animal's Buttercup - AB Two (S-07#) 12104910
SGToys - NEW PRODUCT: SGTOYS New Products: 1/6 Simulation Animal's Buttercup - AB Two (S-07#) 12105110

#newproduct #SGToys #animal #donkey #accessory #Buttercup

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looks great, although I have my doubts about the realism of the eye -- somehow it looks a bit anime to me, but I could be wrong. Just sad that it is not articulated.

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
this looks nice, and could use one or two for some dioramas

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Well, that's the most adorable donkey I've ever seen.

In Red Dead Redemption, every player has a horse (it is an western after all). In the online game, your starter horse is a donkey, and there's something so wonderfully ridiculous about your bad-ass cowboy character riding around on this little donkey, at least for your 1st few levels.

Which is kinda why I want this. Might need to put something like that together in 1/6 scale.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I might have to get this, and then get another Eastwood sculpt, and see if I can’t get a custom Shirley MacLaine.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

SGToys - NEW PRODUCT: SGTOYS New Products: 1/6 Simulation Animal's Buttercup - AB Two (S-07#) C8485110

MerylAkiba

This will be great with a cat and ogre. I might use one to make a wandering peddler.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
MerylAkiba wrote:This will be great with a cat and ogre. I might use one to make a wandering peddler.

Or a prospector.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

SGToys - NEW PRODUCT: SGTOYS New Products: 1/6 Simulation Animal's Buttercup - AB Two (S-07#) C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum