OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Troll Cave Chapter One and Two: The Escape of Skerf (Blood, violence, sexual content) please adults only (updated July 2019)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Ephiane

Ephiane
Hi Friends. This is hard stuff. I try to find to a way to make my monsters scary. You have to hate them. Maybe this is too much. Please Admins feel free to delete Wink Swamp Troll Bertha gets a Phicen muscular body so i can pose her in any way i like. Chapter Two added July 2019 in this first post below....

Troll Cave 1: Bloodletting

Troll Cave Chapter One and Two: The Escape of Skerf (Blood, violence, sexual content) please adults only (updated July 2019) 110
Troll Cave Chapter One and Two: The Escape of Skerf (Blood, violence, sexual content) please adults only (updated July 2019) 210
Troll Cave Chapter One and Two: The Escape of Skerf (Blood, violence, sexual content) please adults only (updated July 2019) 310
Troll Cave Chapter One and Two: The Escape of Skerf (Blood, violence, sexual content) please adults only (updated July 2019) 410
Troll Cave Chapter One and Two: The Escape of Skerf (Blood, violence, sexual content) please adults only (updated July 2019) 610
Troll Cave Chapter One and Two: The Escape of Skerf (Blood, violence, sexual content) please adults only (updated July 2019) 7_kopi10
Troll Cave Chapter One and Two: The Escape of Skerf (Blood, violence, sexual content) please adults only (updated July 2019) 8_kopi10
Troll Cave Chapter One and Two: The Escape of Skerf (Blood, violence, sexual content) please adults only (updated July 2019) 910
Troll Cave Chapter One and Two: The Escape of Skerf (Blood, violence, sexual content) please adults only (updated July 2019) 9a_kop10
Troll Cave Chapter One and Two: The Escape of Skerf (Blood, violence, sexual content) please adults only (updated July 2019) 9b_kop10
Troll Cave Chapter One and Two: The Escape of Skerf (Blood, violence, sexual content) please adults only (updated July 2019) 9c10
Troll Cave Chapter One and Two: The Escape of Skerf (Blood, violence, sexual content) please adults only (updated July 2019) P1200113
Troll Cave Chapter One and Two: The Escape of Skerf (Blood, violence, sexual content) please adults only (updated July 2019) P1200116
Troll Cave Chapter One and Two: The Escape of Skerf (Blood, violence, sexual content) please adults only (updated July 2019) P1200114
Troll Cave Chapter One and Two: The Escape of Skerf (Blood, violence, sexual content) please adults only (updated July 2019) P1200115
Troll Cave Chapter One and Two: The Escape of Skerf (Blood, violence, sexual content) please adults only (updated July 2019) P1200118
Troll Cave Chapter One and Two: The Escape of Skerf (Blood, violence, sexual content) please adults only (updated July 2019) P1200117

Troll Cave 2: The Escape of Skerf

Troll Cave Chapter One and Two: The Escape of Skerf (Blood, violence, sexual content) please adults only (updated July 2019) A11
Troll Cave Chapter One and Two: The Escape of Skerf (Blood, violence, sexual content) please adults only (updated July 2019) B111
Troll Cave Chapter One and Two: The Escape of Skerf (Blood, violence, sexual content) please adults only (updated July 2019) B210
Troll Cave Chapter One and Two: The Escape of Skerf (Blood, violence, sexual content) please adults only (updated July 2019) C12
Troll Cave Chapter One and Two: The Escape of Skerf (Blood, violence, sexual content) please adults only (updated July 2019) D10
Troll Cave Chapter One and Two: The Escape of Skerf (Blood, violence, sexual content) please adults only (updated July 2019) E10
Troll Cave Chapter One and Two: The Escape of Skerf (Blood, violence, sexual content) please adults only (updated July 2019) F10
Troll Cave Chapter One and Two: The Escape of Skerf (Blood, violence, sexual content) please adults only (updated July 2019) G10
Troll Cave Chapter One and Two: The Escape of Skerf (Blood, violence, sexual content) please adults only (updated July 2019) H10
Troll Cave Chapter One and Two: The Escape of Skerf (Blood, violence, sexual content) please adults only (updated July 2019) I10
Troll Cave Chapter One and Two: The Escape of Skerf (Blood, violence, sexual content) please adults only (updated July 2019) J10
Troll Cave Chapter One and Two: The Escape of Skerf (Blood, violence, sexual content) please adults only (updated July 2019) K10
Troll Cave Chapter One and Two: The Escape of Skerf (Blood, violence, sexual content) please adults only (updated July 2019) L10
Troll Cave Chapter One and Two: The Escape of Skerf (Blood, violence, sexual content) please adults only (updated July 2019) M10 Very Happy

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Wow! Well photographed, and great scenery. Pretty violent for you, Ephi. I “hate” your ogre more than ever now, she’s so evil.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Troll Cave Chapter One and Two: The Escape of Skerf (Blood, violence, sexual content) please adults only (updated July 2019) C8485110

MerylAkiba

It reminds me of meg mucklebones, amazing creature! Are you using a M33 or an M34 for the body of the Troll? Also is that a BlackWidow IM2 head or the Scarlet Witch sculpt?

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
WOW Ephi.!!! Really Dark but Really Cool!

Ephiane

Ephiane
Stryker2011 wrote:Wow! Well photographed, and great scenery. Pretty violent for you, Ephi. I “hate” your ogre more than ever now, she’s so evil.

Thank You, i remember the Game of Thrones Bad Asses. That are some Guys i have to say i realy hate them. So i give the Troll a cut Throat Scene like i see that many times in GoT  Wink

MerylAkiba wrote:It reminds me of meg mucklebones, amazing creature! Are you using a M33 or an M34 for the body of the Troll? Also is that a BlackWidow IM2 head or the Scarlet Witch sculpt?

Thanks, Meryl. Exacly That Character was my Inspiration for do my " Swamp Troll " . Head with movable Eyes and Feet are made with schuplting clay. Also the Breasts and the Hunch. You can work with sculpting clay on a pichen body to add some parts. I use milliput that for.

BAD WOLF-787 wrote:WOW Ephi.!!! Really Dark but Really Cool!

Thank You. I thought my monsters was to funny before. That´s not what monsters has to be Smile

Delanie

Delanie
Wow Eph that's really good I'm going to have to go some when i photo mine and my monsters maybe wont be that nasty

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
great work, love your storytelling. don´t see any reason for it to be offensive or worthy deleting, quite the contrary.

plus it ain´t cannibalism due to different races, so just a normal "food chain" here on display =)

i envision some conan mountain of power feast scene right now. took me until the dvd release that i could make out the heads down hanging torsos in the background, for the vhs i had ages ago had a crappy quality Laughing

keep ´em coming, always eager to see more of your work.
cheers
tjolnir

dadrab

dadrab
This is more high quality stuff, Eph. Mighty fine photography and your sets are so good.

Damned creepy.

Oh yeah, I might add...

...Swamp Troll Bertha's a bitch.

Twisted Evil

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stunning work, Ephiane. It seems even more ambitious than usual, but equally successful and perhaps all the more impressive. I don't get the troll's rationale, but I suppose that finger gesture says it all... Smile If the troll breast are the cause for your hesitation and warning/disclaimer, this could be described as National Geographic instead of Adult, if it came to it. But anyway, better safe than sorry.
The sculpting is phenomenal, and somehow making it work on/attach to the silicone body is amazing. Perhaps you can share some more advice on that.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
So brutal!  I so love it!  Damn, the shady old wizard guy is not in a good spot right now.  I'm really hoping we get to see his escape or rescue.  Your swamp troll is no joke.  Nasty business.

I really love all the work you've done.  The modifications to that body are absolutely incredible, with the raised texture and dots on the skin, to the back hump and breasts.  The transformation is absolute.  I'm always awed by your work, but this is especially Incredible.

GubernatorFan wrote:I don't get the troll's rationale, but I suppose that finger gesture says it all... Smile

She was hungry? lol. I think it just boils down to monsters being monsters. Snatching people up is just another day in the life of the swamp troll.

http://reverendspooky.com

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
ReverendSpooky wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:I don't get the troll's rationale, but I suppose that finger gesture says it all... Smile

She was hungry?  lol.  I think it just boils down to monsters being monsters.  Snatching people up is just another day in the life of the swamp troll.

I thought so too, but it's not clear that the bones the marrow of which she seems to be sucking out came from that girl. And she was pressing her head in a pool of her blood... unless she was dipping the bones into the blood like I dip chips into salza...

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
GubernatorFan wrote:
ReverendSpooky wrote:

She was hungry?  lol.  I think it just boils down to monsters being monsters.  Snatching people up is just another day in the life of the swamp troll.

I thought so too, but it's not clear that the bones the marrow of which she seems to be sucking out came from that girl. And she was pressing her head in a pool of her blood... unless she was dipping the bones into the blood like I dip chips into salza...

Dammit GF, now I want chips and dip...

http://reverendspooky.com

Ephiane

Ephiane
Delanie wrote:Wow Eph that's really good I'm going to have to go some when i photo mine and my monsters maybe wont be that nasty

Thanks, and Yes please... show us Your Monsters !

Tjolnir wrote:great work, love your storytelling. don´t see any reason for it to be offensive or worthy deleting, quite the contrary.

plus it ain´t cannibalism due to different races, so just a normal "food chain" here on display =)

i envision some conan mountain of power feast scene right now. took me until the dvd release that i could make out the heads down hanging torsos in the background, for the vhs i had ages ago had a crappy quality Laughing

keep ´em coming, always eager to see more of your work.
cheers
tjolnir

Thank You, Tjolnir ! Hanging Torsos in the Background.... damd i forgot this little Detail in the Troll Cave  Laughing

dadrab wrote:This is more high quality stuff, Eph. Mighty fine photography and your sets are so good.

Damned creepy.

Oh yeah, I might add...

...Swamp Troll Bertha's a bitch.

Twisted Evil

Ahh Thank You, Friend ! It works.... You hate her  Very Happy

GubernatorFan wrote:Stunning work, Ephiane. It seems even more ambitious than usual, but equally successful and perhaps all the more impressive. I don't get the troll's rationale, but I suppose that finger gesture says it all... Smile If the troll breast are the cause for your hesitation and warning/disclaimer, this could be described as National Geographic instead of Adult, if it came to it. But anyway, better safe than sorry.
The sculpting is phenomenal, and somehow making it work on/attach to the silicone body is amazing. Perhaps you can share some more advice on that.

Thank You, Grub ! I wasn´t sure with her Breasts here in the forum, right. But her naked skin is a Part of the Meg Mucklebone Charakter i get the Inspiration from. i give her a loincloth, but not more...the Original is completely naked  Very Happy

ReverendSpooky wrote:So brutal!  I so love it!  Damn, the shady old wizard guy is not in a good spot right now.  I'm really hoping we get to see his escape or rescue.  Your swamp troll is no joke.  Nasty business.

I really love all the work you've done.  The modifications to that body are absolutely incredible, with the raised texture and dots on the skin, to the back hump and breasts.  The transformation is absolute.  I'm always awed by your work, but this is especially Incredible.

Thank You very much, Reverend. True, she suck the mark out of Human Bones. But that is only one of the bones on the Ground in the cave. The Girls Body she has to hang and draw beforeshe can eat parts of it.  And Yes, You see old Skerf is in trouble now. The Hands are Predator Hands i made a little longer with sculpting clay. i drill 1mm holes inside the rubber fingers and use 1mm wire inside. Now i can pose the fingers. I also added Leg extensions 10mm. Now she is taller and the comlpete body looks like more scraggy.

The Bones are chicken bones again. The Leather is real Snake Leather and the Tooth on her necklace is ... ferret ? Don´t know. It was in my Bone Bits Box  Very Happy I made the warts on the skin with glue

Troll Cave Chapter One and Two: The Escape of Skerf (Blood, violence, sexual content) please adults only (updated July 2019) P1200216

Troll Cave Chapter One and Two: The Escape of Skerf (Blood, violence, sexual content) please adults only (updated July 2019) P1200215
Troll Cave Chapter One and Two: The Escape of Skerf (Blood, violence, sexual content) please adults only (updated July 2019) P1200214
Troll Cave Chapter One and Two: The Escape of Skerf (Blood, violence, sexual content) please adults only (updated July 2019) P1200213

ZombieKev

So gross!  Smile  Great work !

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Gloriously gross... I meant to say thanks for the extra photos.

brassco

brassco
Great work! I am always looking forward to a story...is there?

Looking forward to your great work again!

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Nicely done!

I posted some graphic zombies on OSW, it's fine so long as you warn people what to expect, which you did.

CHEERS!

blackpool

blackpool
fantastic work as always!!! poor Liz Olsen!

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
Fantastic as ever! Bertha’s definitely someone to avoid! XD

Pontiacivan

Pontiacivan
Loved it!
Creepy, well shot scene!
Nasty creature!
Someone needs to be avenged!

Ephiane

Ephiane
ZombieKev wrote:So gross!  Smile  Great work !

Thanks, Friend

GubernatorFan wrote:Gloriously gross... I meant to say thanks for the extra photos.

Yes, sorry. Never do making offs here. Like to show You Friends here a fantasy world. if i made a making off, the magic is gone Wink

brassco wrote:Great work! I am always looking forward to a story...is there?

Looking forward to your great work again!

Thank You very much. written down.... a Story.

Rogerbee wrote:Nicely done!

I posted some graphic zombies on OSW, it's fine so long as you warn people what to expect, which you did.

CHEERS!

Ah. i´m sorry to all the Friends on OSW. Can´t comment there anymore, because i don´t see pictures. Rolling Eyes

blackpool wrote:fantastic work as always!!! poor Liz Olsen!

Thank You. Yes, sorry to Liz, but Trolls need Food Very Happy

Lynkhart wrote:Fantastic as ever! Bertha’s definitely someone to avoid! XD

Thank You very much, Lynkhart

Pontiacivan wrote:Loved it!
Creepy, well shot scene!
Nasty creature!
Someone needs to be avenged!

Thank You. That´s what i want to show, a nasty creature Very Happy

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Love the the Female troll!! Great idea and really well done, reminds me of a book I've had since I was a child called something like 'A Guide To Gnomes' which is beautifully illustrated and has a whole chapter on trolls and how they live, you just need her squatting and picking her nose now! Wink

Ephiane

Ephiane
shovelchop81 wrote:Love the the Female troll!! Great idea and really well done, reminds me of a book I've had since I was a child called something like 'A Guide To Gnomes' which is beautifully illustrated and has a whole chapter on trolls and how they live, you just need her squatting and picking her nose now! Wink

Thanks Friend... i read the same book as a child Very Happy    is it this one ? And sure You know Books like this. Ireland is the Home of Gnomes and Kobolds Very Happy

Troll Cave Chapter One and Two: The Escape of Skerf (Blood, violence, sexual content) please adults only (updated July 2019) Das-gr10

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Ephiane wrote:
shovelchop81 wrote:Love the the Female troll!! Great idea and really well done, reminds me of a book I've had since I was a child called something like 'A Guide To Gnomes' which is beautifully illustrated and has a whole chapter on trolls and how they live, you just need her squatting and picking her nose now! Wink

Thanks Friend... i read the same book as a child Very Happy    is it this one ? And sure You know Books like this. Ireland is the Home of Gnomes and Kobolds  Very Happy

Troll Cave Chapter One and Two: The Escape of Skerf (Blood, violence, sexual content) please adults only (updated July 2019) Das-gr10

Yup! Exactly the same book but in English! The Irish have Leprechauns or 'The Little People' and fairies etc.. I though Gnomes were Scandinavian? Their clothing looks very Norwegian to me.

blackpool

blackpool
I read that too in my childhood! Actually there was even an animated serie starring these gnomes in france Smile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum