OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mezco Superman Man of Steel

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1manofsteel - Mezco Superman Man of Steel Empty Mezco Superman Man of Steel Wed Mar 22, 2023 7:19 pm

Adeno

Very posable 70s/80s classic Superman style that comes with a ton of great accessories. I'm surprised you can pose it in any way you want even though it's wearing real clothes! I love this Superman Very Happy

#mezco #mezcotoyz #manofsteel #superman

2manofsteel - Mezco Superman Man of Steel Empty Re: Mezco Superman Man of Steel Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:56 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very nice figure and excellent review and video. It has so much potential and you have capitalized on it, to both informative and hilarious effect. Loved it.

3manofsteel - Mezco Superman Man of Steel Empty Re: Mezco Superman Man of Steel Thu Mar 23, 2023 5:46 am

Adeno

GubernatorFan wrote:Very nice figure and excellent review and video. It has so much potential and you have capitalized on it, to both informative and hilarious effect. Loved it.

Thank you Very Happy

4manofsteel - Mezco Superman Man of Steel Empty Re: Mezco Superman Man of Steel Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:48 pm

Visisonor

Visisonor
Nice intro (who would have thought that having a cute puppy can be life-threatening?) and review in general.
Seems like a great classic version of Superman, and it's good that Mezco included a smiling head. These seem do be rare now.
The black outline around the logo (which wasn't black in promo photos) raised some eyebrows and turned to be a dividing decision.
I'd get him if I didn't already have their Christopher Reeve version.

5manofsteel - Mezco Superman Man of Steel Empty Re: Mezco Superman Man of Steel Thu Mar 23, 2023 5:10 pm

Adeno

Visisonor wrote:Nice intro (who would have thought that having a cute puppy can be life-threatening?) and review in general.
Seems like a great classic version of Superman, and it's good that Mezco included a smiling head. These seem do be rare now.
The black outline around the logo (which wasn't black in promo photos) raised some eyebrows and turned to be a dividing decision.
I'd get him if I didn't already have their Christopher Reeve version.

Thanks, I definitely love smiling Superman! I wonder why toy makers usually don't include a smiling face for him. Superman is usually always smiling in the comics and cartoons even when dealing with criminals Laughing

6manofsteel - Mezco Superman Man of Steel Empty Re: Mezco Superman Man of Steel Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:53 am

Diana

Diana
That was impressive! Great posing and use of those fabulous face plates! Very Happy

7manofsteel - Mezco Superman Man of Steel Empty Re: Mezco Superman Man of Steel Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:13 pm

Adeno

Diana wrote:That was impressive! Great posing and use of those fabulous face plates! Very Happy

Thanks! Laughing That surprised face is so amusing lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum