OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please help me find... (continuously updated)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Does anyone have in hand photos of SuperDuck Set011A (Ayane) Head?

View user profile

102 Looking for tan/desert molded female boots on Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:49 pm

Respectfully requesting the community's help on this one search.

I've had a personal bias against cloth boots forever, mainly because I can never make them look as good as they look on company/seller's prototype pictures. This is especially true of the female figures, which have even thinner ankles/calves than male ones.

Most of the female figures I own are either DML or BBI. That means I need boots for full feet, not those made for ankle pegs, which makes the search even more difficult.

Ordered several tan/desert molded Dragon boots from one of my most trusted e-retailers (Echo Base Toys) but they have now run out of them, and I'm out of ideas as to where to find more. An eBay search came out dry.

Does anyone have these and is interested in selling/trading? Can you point me in the right direction as far as an e-retailer?

Any information would be most appreciated.

I had mentioned in another thread, but I figured I'd put this out here, just in case the right person runs across it.  I've been on the look out for that Lennie James head that Worldbox did a few years back.

I've been looking for quite a while, and had no luck.  I'd buy the whole set with the body in a heartbeat, so I could have some matching hands to go with it, to use on a Phicen (either that new AA body they announced or I'll paint one up myself if that doesn't look like it'll be a good match).  If any of you fine people ever see it up anywhere and want to give me a heads up, you'd be my hero.

View user profile http://reverendspooky.com
I think (and I stand corrected here) Fire Girl includes plastic boots for some of their female uniformed lines.

They do, but they are made for pegs as opposed to been hollow and allowing a foot.

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
PitViper, I was about to ask if perhaps the Cat Toys boots from their recently announced two-version set would work for you, but just saw your comments in that topic.

107 Re: Please help me find... (continuously updated) on Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:03 am

GubernatorFan wrote:PitViper, I was about to ask if perhaps the Cat Toys boots from their recently announced two-version set would work for you, but just saw your comments in that topic.

Thanks GF. Appreciate you moving the thread to its rightful place too.

Given the difficulties in acquiring female boots for feet, I may have to get a couple of female bodies where I can use pegged boots. They need not be seamless though. Could you suggest some reasonably priced options? Thanks!

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
PitViper wrote:Thanks GF.  Appreciate you moving the thread to its rightful place too. Given the difficulties in acquiring female boots for feet, I may have to get a couple of female bodies where I can use pegged boots.  They need not be seamless though.  Could you suggest some reasonably priced options?  Thanks!  

No problem at all. Not sure I can give you a good suggestion about a female body. For a while now I have only collected TBLeague and Jiaou ones, which are seamless (and I do prefer the detachable feet ones, as the others are largely useless for standing -- except in some very specific footwear). I did get a couple of the tactical teases from VTS (was that it?), but not for their bodies, which seem reasonably good. This might be a decent go to option, if you can find them parted out at a reasonable price. Check the usual suspects and eBay. A long time ago I got a base Hot Toys jointed female body (which is ok), and several Triad Toys ones (the Otakus ended up breaking at the upper arm, the Alphas are ok, the Evas are pretty useless as they can't hold a decent position due to their idiotic internal springs). Maybe someone else can be more helpful. Edwick?

View user profile

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
MerylAkiba wrote:ReverendSpooky, how do I PM you? I think I found AT-004

There is a PM "button" under every user name and avatar (near the left edge of the screen) in every single post... just scroll down a little bit, because that lower edge is located some distance from the name and avatar due to the space requirements for the post text and user "signature."

View user profile

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
I am sure he'll be very grateful.

GubernatorFan wrote:I am sure he'll be very grateful.

Damn right I'm grateful!!!

Seriously MerylAkiba, I can't thank you enough.  I still can't believe you tracked this down.  I owe you huge.  

I swear, this crew comes through here.  I'm freakin lucky to be a part of this community.

You're welcome. Glad to help, Reverend Spooky.

View user profile
@Pitviper if it can be of any help I have several sets from MagicCube that include plastic boots for feet, female ones, but be careful that not all foot will fit inside, the boots are quite narrow.

Not very military but the boots on art figures new epoch cop are for feet, and very well done, I also recently grabbed walking dead's "carol" and ghost in the shell "major" sets from cat toys, both came with boots for feet, with a very cool design in both cases!

View user profile
So, I'm disappointment to report that I'm back on the hunt for that Worldbox AT-004 body and head. Storeon44 didn't pan out. After a week of waiting for a ship notification, I contacted them it turned out they didn't actually have stock, and it was just never updated on the website. So, if anyone else comes across any leads, please keep me in mind.

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Sorry to hear that RS. That really is one of the best WB bodies and HS out there (unmistakable who it's supposed to be).

Here's a few things that I'm looking for if anyone can help:
Mark Strong's sweater and glasses from the 1st Kingsman movie:

He who dies with the most toys wins!

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum