OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please help me find... (continuously updated)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 40]

BAD WOLF-787

Hello everyone I've been trying find a V outfits for Lady Death's handmaid's (ex-slave girls) they are really getting tired of the
blue painters tape. LOL

Maybe something like this one.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/TBLeague-Super-Flexible-Female-Seamless-body-PLMB2017-S21B-Without-hands-feet/173280544775?hash=item2858534807:g:X14AAOSw61Va2qd2

Thanks

Stryker2011

Founding Father
How about something like this, there are multiple colors, and they could be modified:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Scale-ace-Female-figure-parts-Purple-Slingshot-Mini-Bikini-G-String/152781774034?hash=item239280dcd2:g:QVYAAOSw9gRaBUvu

BAD WOLF-787

Stryker2011 wrote:How about something like this, there are multiple colors, and they could be modified:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Scale-ace-Female-figure-parts-Purple-Slingshot-Mini-Bikini-G-String/152781774034?hash=item239280dcd2:g:QVYAAOSw9gRaBUvu

Thank you for the 411 on those outfits, I will keep them in mind.

DeltaForceChung

BAD WOLF-787:

Check here. I hope this helps.

http://www.nouveautoys.com/shop.html

Pontiacivan

Pontiacivan
DeltaForceChung wrote:I checked out thatsmyface.com.

WHAT A LOAD OF BULL$%^&!

Why?

They're claiming/implying the female outfits they're listing for sale require time to be manufactured like they're making them?  That's a load of utter BULL$%^&!  The majority of their listed female outfits are stock outfits from Triad Toys.  I know.  I have multiples of all of them.

I heard of and know of thatsmyface.com, but I never realized they're full of $%^& in the manner they're supposedly selling those outfits.

That's one of the reasons I posted. I knew darn well they were not the ones who made them. I figured I would go to the 1/6 Almanac, you never disappoint!

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
DeltaForceChung wrote:BAD WOLF-787:

Check here.  I hope this helps.

http://www.nouveautoys.com/shop.html

Thank you for the link, I will look in to it. The red one looks good.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Pontiacivan wrote:
DeltaForceChung wrote:I checked out thatsmyface.com.

WHAT A LOAD OF BULL$%^&!

Why?

They're claiming/implying the female outfits they're listing for sale require time to be manufactured like they're making them?  That's a load of utter BULL$%^&!  The majority of their listed female outfits are stock outfits from Triad Toys.  I know.  I have multiples of all of them.

I heard of and know of thatsmyface.com, but I never realized they're full of $%^& in the manner they're supposedly selling those outfits.

That's one of the reasons I posted. I knew darn well they were not the ones who made them. I figured I would go to the 1/6 Almanac, you never disappoint!

In fairness, they're not listing the outfits for sale as such, and I don't think they ever claim to make them. This is a a very niche business making "personalized" figures and btw, I don't think their target market is us, or Triad fans, or Hot Toys hobbyists or anything -- it's the guy who wants a surprise gift for his GF or his best man or his cousin. They assemble the overall figure, not sell the specific outfit, and they're not claiming false credit for anyone else's work. And for a little niche business like that, I can't imagine they have all their own supply of eg 30+ outfit options for their females. So they probably order those outfits one by one as needed from some outside resupplier (someone like DFC himself, who laid in a supply in the day), which takes time. And 14 day turn around isn't unreasonable by any means. Don't have much use for their product myself but I'm not seeing any BULL$%^& here.

Kukolka

Kukolka
Please help me find a male Vietnamese head sculpt for a character in his 20s with low cheekbones and a broader flatter nose than the Kumik sculpts. A smirk is ideal but neutral expression is fine. Thanks!~

Please help me find... (continuously updated) - Page 3 Kukr7s10
https://kukolkacreates.wordpress.com/blog/

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I've been searching and searching and I can't seem to find a ladies' pre-1900 pith helmet. Any ideas:

Please help me find... (continuously updated) - Page 3 137c8610
Please help me find... (continuously updated) - Page 3 2444c810
Please help me find... (continuously updated) - Page 3 Ad7dc510
Please help me find... (continuously updated) - Page 3 D4144b10
Please help me find... (continuously updated) - Page 3 Female10

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Please help me find... (continuously updated) - Page 3 C8485110

Pontiacivan

Pontiacivan
[/quote]
In fairness, they're not listing the outfits for sale as such, and I don't think they ever claim to make them. This is a a very niche business making "personalized" figures and btw,  I don't think their target market is us, or Triad fans, or Hot Toys hobbyists or anything -- it's the guy who wants a surprise gift for his GF or his best man or his cousin.  They assemble the overall figure, not sell the specific outfit, and they're not claiming false credit for anyone else's work.  And for a little niche business like that, I can't imagine they have all their own supply of eg 30+ outfit options for their females.  So they probably order those outfits one by one as needed from some outside resupplier (someone like DFC himself, who laid in a supply in the day), which takes time.  And 14 day turn around isn't unreasonable by any means.  Don't have much use for their product myself but I'm not seeing any BULL$%^& here.[/quote]

Sorry my response wasn't very clear. I was just trying to say that i knew the outfits were from another source and that DFC probably knew who made them. I'm not calling BS on the company, I actually plan to order a head one day.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
DeltaForceChung wrote:I checked out thatsmyface.com.  WHAT A LOAD OF BULL$%^&!

Pontiacivan wrote:Sorry my response wasn't very clear. I was just trying to say that i knew the outfits were from another source and that DFC probably knew who made them. I'm not calling BS on the company, I actually plan to order a head one day.

Pontiacivan, your response was fine.  DFC came down on thatsmyface maybe a little hard, I thought, though I do understand where he was coming from.

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
Stryker2011 wrote:I've been searching and searching and I can't seem to find a ladies' pre-1900 pith helmet. Any ideas:

--

You mean something like this?

https://www.gijoeat3rdsonbooks.com/products/3sb-gi-joe-mummys-tomb-pith-helmet-repro-from-original-molds-new-h90-032614

I own these helmets. They're very good. I met the owner of 3RD SON BOOKS at JOELANTA a couple of years ago. Very nice fellow.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Cool. Thanks. How do they look on a figure? They’re not too oversized are they?

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
Stryker2011 wrote:Cool. Thanks. How do they look on a figure? They’re not too oversized are they?

--

Take a look.

What do you think?

The helmets are also available from Cotswold as well.  You'll need to customize/futz with them a bit for the desired look you want based on your pics.

Please help me find... (continuously updated) - Page 3 4fa05710

https://www.gijoeelite.com/Pith-Helmet

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
Alrighty!

Who's next? What are YOU LOOKING FOR and can one of us find it for you?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Pontiacivan wrote:Hey everyone!
Thatsmyface.com shows this female body suit for their custom action figures.
I know I should be able to place it, but I just can't seem to find the original source. I thinks it's from back in the day.
Hoping someone remembers .
Thanks!
Please help me find... (continuously updated) - Page 3 Img_5915

Were you able to find this one?

If not, I have the silver jumpsuit that came off TBL's Majestic Crusader you can have. I know it's not the ideal color choice you wanted...

Please help me find... (continuously updated) - Page 3 _dsc2719

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Thanks for the Joe pic, Chung. A bit of futzing, and new paint, that should work.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:Hello everyone I've been trying find a V outfits for Lady Death's handmaid's (ex-slave girls) they are really getting tired of the
blue painters tape. LOL

Maybe something like this one.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/TBLeague-Super-Flexible-Female-Seamless-body-PLMB2017-S21B-Without-hands-feet/173280544775?hash=item2858534807:g:X14AAOSw61Va2qd2

Thanks

Here's something that might be of interest. Found these on AliExpress when I was looking for other stuff (kind of Vampirella style without the collar):

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Mnotht-1-6-Scale-Black-Bikini-Swimsuit-Underwear-Female-Soldier-Clothes-For-JODOLL-PHICEN-PLAYTOY-UD/32855085354.html?spm=2114.search0104.3.2.ca02342fC3NUft&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_1_10152_10065_10709_10151_10344_10068_10130_10324_10342_10547_10325_10343_10546_10340_5722611_10341_10548_10545_10697_10696_5722911_5722811_10084_5722711_10083_10618_10307_10710_5711211_10059_308_100031_10103_441_10624_10623_10622_10621_10620_5711311_5722511,searchweb201603_19,ppcSwitch_5&algo_expid=8d9cde80-c1dd-4258-a4c2-83d69e70cf40-0&algo_pvid=8d9cde80-c1dd-4258-a4c2-83d69e70cf40&priceBeautifyAB=0

Kukolka

Kukolka
DeltaForceChung wrote:
Kukolka wrote:Please help me find a male Vietnamese head sculpt for a character in his 20s with low cheekbones and a broader flatter nose than the Kumik sculpts. A smirk is ideal but neutral expression is fine. Thanks!~

--

Will this suffice?

Please help me find... (continuously updated) - Page 3 Tt_ome10

Somehow I'm not sure about the face for this character. But now I may consider this head for another character. Thanks, DFC!

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Thanks for the heads up on that outfit Stryker2011 it does looks like what I'm looking for, is that place a good seller?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:Thanks for the heads up on that outfit Stryker2011 it does looks like what I'm looking for, is that place a good seller?

I’ll let you know, I just ordered some pieces from them. I’ve had good luck so far on AliExpress, however, since much like eBay they have buyer protection (unlike eBay, I’ve never had to use it).

Kukolka

Kukolka
I've had good luck too buying from AliExpress.

Could anyone identify from what figures are either of these heads? I would ask the creators but they've been inactive for some time.

ARVN Ranger kitbash by count-orlok
Please help me find... (continuously updated) - Page 3 3b2152119e82bc54abe8dbd0e44220fb7dc51d4

Viet Cong Guerilla kitbash by RainbowAvenue
Please help me find... (continuously updated) - Page 3 C6

Pontiacivan

Pontiacivan
Stryker2011 wrote:
I know I should be able to place it, but I just can't seem to find the original source. I thinks it's from back in the day.
Thanks!

Were you able to find this one?

If not, I have the silver jumpsuit that came off TBL's Majestic Crusader you can have. I know it's not the ideal color choice you wanted...

Please help me find... (continuously updated) - Page 3 _dsc2719
Thanks! I am still looking for the Triad suit, I may even consider an appeal to TMF to see if I can buy one loose, though. Suspect the price will be too high.
I actually have the silver bodysuit, and plan to use it for another idea (assuming I can make a decent female figure to start with. ) I appreciate you bringing it forward!

74Please help me find... (continuously updated) - Page 3 Empty Please help me find this HS Wed May 02, 2018 10:40 am

PitViper

PitViper
Please help me find... (continuously updated) - Page 3 Cm_toy10

For years CM Toys' "big beard" PMC head has been one of my Holy Grails. I couldn't buy one when they first sold and have scoured e-retailers & eBay forever trying to find one.

At this point I'm convinced finding an original one will be impossible, but it may be possible to locate a recast.  Now I realize the whole issue of recasting can be upsetting for many members of the board because of the way recasters are looked upon - some in the hobby think of them as people who steal what can be construed as proprietary/copyrighted material that they then copy and sell for profit.  Personally, I think that may be true if you recast a head made by a 1:6 customizer/artist who makes an original head, but I don't see it as such if you're copying a commercially made head that has not been copyrighted by the company that made it. A fine distinction I know, but one nonetheless.

Though I personally haven't bought from recasters in the past, I don't think there's any other option for this head now.  So if you know of any for sale out there or you have one for sale/trade LMK.  

Thanks for looking.

MarkEl

@PitViper, there is a smiliar one for sale on eBay from Hong Kong.  It looks potentially like a recast because it's missing the slight widow's peak and the beard is shaped differently among other things.  I thought I'd pass it along anyway.  Good luck on your search.  Finding a grail head sculpt can be a long lasting challenge.  I know the feeling.  

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-cmtoys-cm-toys-H007-pmc-head-sculpt-kitbash-medal-honor-dusty-pmc-devgru-/263602221783

PitViper

PitViper
MarkEl wrote:@PitViper, there is a smiliar one for sale on eBay from Hong Kong.  It looks potentially like a recast because it's missing the slight widow's peak and the beard is shaped differently among other things.  I thought I'd pass it along anyway.  Good luck on your search.  Finding a grail head sculpt can be a long lasting challenge.  I know the feeling.  

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-cmtoys-cm-toys-H007-pmc-head-sculpt-kitbash-medal-honor-dusty-pmc-devgru-/263602221783

Hey MarkEl! Thanks for the intel bud.  It looks like I'll have to pay top dollar for what the seller claims is an original one.  $80 is steep!  That's why I was hoping for a recast.  At any rate, I've added the auction to my Watched list, we'll see...

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Thanks!

If you're still having trouble finding this one, here's an alternative I found on eBay (there's a couple of them):

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Female-Body-White-Leather-Jumpsuit-Bodusuit-for-12-Kumik-Action-Figure/312083960593?hash=item48a9a75311:g:2z0AAOSwEHhaooYF

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Tight-Suit-Jumpsuit-w-Belt-Vest-for-12inch-Hot-Catwoman-Kumik-Toy-White/273109821918?hash=item3f969d29de:g:i-IAAOSwoYdaqQfb

Please help me find... (continuously updated) - Page 3 S-l16010
Please help me find... (continuously updated) - Page 3 S-l16011
Please help me find... (continuously updated) - Page 3 S-l16015
Please help me find... (continuously updated) - Page 3 S-l16012
Please help me find... (continuously updated) - Page 3 S-l16013
Please help me find... (continuously updated) - Page 3 S-l16014

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Stryker2011 wrote:I've been searching and searching and I can't seem to find a ladies' pre-1900 pith helmet. Any ideas:

Hey Stryker, would either of these do the job for what you're looking for?  Or close enough to work as a base, with a bit of modding?  I was digging through parts bins, and came across them.  Excuse the crappy pictures.  It was late and I just shot them on my phone with the 1st female figures I could grab. Just a couple different options to the one DFC posted.

Please help me find... (continuously updated) - Page 3 GRkLm11JjY4CClFXKy4XqcRCeHL_t1sNoHW0TZauKg2kLANoDf8sf01p16cDDCoW_F1ogoVGHTftI844ma6bLNifn-0_WC3BiEHzwtjMfJc8OEiBkcrh92GuVDL557JW2FeAqcjOjZ-19wy3zLX_pzHH6HjVYYC0de7ZVd1eKGHripi0a6YExNH6TJEc_3nFpBdl3TWCgT2i2qFNDv9kn0LdLh23EFgG_xAz5h4x01j3bGsdc3m6ha4vcr5QcfFuY4ii1UrbJU6q3WX5Yy98-cwIGnY6pzFskYjn6OjQUS0bPlWOiyNwECKL1yl4CFe9t1Bt_slOP5WCu28rSh4-CXoJQEeAegsu-VMEhh3lGpVG_JFqvRm2Bbvu7oQ8cE_adfGfdHYGa4Wh5xSk7dUKwsBBT_W2kW9JyJV9oY3558-L70pdNzKZs8higxeFloRutslt7ANZPYvWajQnwo654MkueNc0DoLQ6vmgZ9GhVc17YVjKHnZf8LuCIQGljlht-Z-cdAUhx7by74wo4KZlbbN6JJiAQiHkG3C8qMQVmm_KJ-Pue30gwpQtpUTb-Oaickl7fG19DV2FrEpiB7VA-deJcvgp1ZyRc7qR8sMh=w1226-h919-no

Please help me find... (continuously updated) - Page 3 MS2-fo-OOD_ddGSaBs_q3z20zWf1ABGMJmWEwwqBB7WKPKyyzGFnSPEOzGs0hcaqi_pwuZWnPXQdhUePiy8UXnIueW7cdSl6Swp4gcxPwLmHzLNpTkFk8QoQRmpCDp3pPQ8eqaLwz7iWYCp3sk9U6TimGI1Jy2t8P9U8OJDK4Q_tDziqqzYRavA5OiRFwsnSp4-JoRiL0Dx_jdnj0DcSVf9F5AuegEpxdGFWU6bAk8hVR8_NmzCxLXtQTgR3NvFMLVDCLeencVK-KcRohDyBBOXKYounQQeOQPbjm52WRWpzBe3xWHvcc4AWM2955oYO9eaMQsQQ_znUkNSD_orBwWohAe6djVqdDA-cOnstlNjjlPog9nAn9h-OgVu0Iygmi23n3mTbLm7C88OB-D7F-hA8SuTT9qPx3dGZ75cAS--fCpzq2fFI4Du6T3-o0M4OZ86C-DySVsAMh38tkv4V-FKcJ2GpZhYeaQeWKx8h-FzLsB205yU1G31I_km5aRiqs291Zp9o8B_osjg54yrnkdPUab0_p4Pa3e1zbwILvzm_OleNbjMwYEsCDmbH4aSNwauFfedVwbo8o9x3jb6A9I9ubkKLnI5ktj2fXoso=w1226-h919-no

Please help me find... (continuously updated) - Page 3 RVWoujPfM0MWKZiGu897-zB2AQfPMMiGqZ2gyide-yd5EGoTEFzw2zmrTyjMSO2UIXdCCJUNkzHUkfXFIFn41cXosF0kkYfZFdmXfSZaOzJZZcAQrLwXc42J5Z0IifImhdYoTigXtX9VrVxe7yPcgjQKhsAvvklzyTxXUaAJMRIBRahk8r0EHvpRPwoXx1VANTW1X39bm2Ex_75Ik9ymzsyY-hYZ3oIwEOI_xtC7VgHlRqF8IGs7joHSuFsL0Xglc_ziznDv5wDVpPkmCeGfBg0Z0wA608A0soPfWYfXgTdHMigvJ8x4mvgi_GfizOXYIy2m8CYJLCkV37mvrV8l2_C_-t_2KT1GnGsAiPIyqRAvkVao-862For8iRTjqi1MXNme-YU7cqDXPk7EmqrS61A3WqcvNteV7Cwcom4oArHkOyvPv5TTj1aYLa0lDHSB6kcK7GhFHrm3im9MedeMWPCL6KyV5kO_t2vpb7o1zosk7QBLvlaYaX6fmZ6LXnduSocuXkNdlA5p3kxlgrauogVUolNwKx71vjDpgmH9n7EGXPd5_P9uOJ9wfTYRPW1f6x9z5W0B5N4HQF1cVQN7BKZkGtN7nch1-mPiCRvg=w1226-h919-no

http://reverendspooky.com

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That one on the right looks perfect. Are you interested in selling it? Or if not, do you know who made it? Maybe I can find one. Thanks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum