OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY ATX033 1/6 Scale Men's Black Business Suit Set

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Packing list:

Shirt * 1
Tie * 1
Suit * 1
Trousers * 1
Belt * 1
Shoes * 1 Pair

Note: Body and head are not included.

ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY ATX033 1/6 Scale Men's Black Business Suit Set 135
ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY ATX033 1/6 Scale Men's Black Business Suit Set 235
ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY ATX033 1/6 Scale Men's Black Business Suit Set 335
ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY ATX033 1/6 Scale Men's Black Business Suit Set 433
ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY ATX033 1/6 Scale Men's Black Business Suit Set 534

#newproduct #ACPlay #male #suit #clothing

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice to have these available.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Pretty decent!

CHEERS!

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
That is a really nice suit. Glad to see this available too. I really do have the urge to buy more of these well tailored suits than I have uses for.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
ReverendSpooky wrote:That is a really nice suit.  Glad to see this available too.  I really do have the urge to buy more of these well tailored suits than I have uses for.  

I’m with you on that. These are really well made.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY ATX033 1/6 Scale Men's Black Business Suit Set C8485110

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
This is neat. There are quite a few companies that tailor some pretty dope suits. But what I wanted was a suit that fit a Phicen M33 body. Do you guys know of any? This one probably won't, seems too narrow.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
FreakinLobster wrote:This is neat. There are quite a few companies that tailor some pretty dope suits. But what I wanted was a suit that fit a Phicen M33 body. Do you guys know of any? This one probably won't, seems too narrow.

Hard to tell without having it in hand to experiment. It might also stain the body. And when you have such a dressed up look (where only head and hands show out of the clothing), you might as well use a regular jointed hard plastic body. But if you did want to use an M33, remember you could squeeze the rubbery muscles through somewhat tight clothing often enough.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
GubernatorFan wrote:
FreakinLobster wrote:This is neat. There are quite a few companies that tailor some pretty dope suits. But what I wanted was a suit that fit a Phicen M33 body. Do you guys know of any? This one probably won't, seems too narrow.

Hard to tell without having it in hand to experiment. It might also stain the body. And when you have such a dressed up look (where only head and hands show out of the clothing), you might as well use a regular jointed hard plastic body. But if you did want to use an M33, remember you could squeeze the rubbery muscles through somewhat tight clothing often enough.

I will admit, I've kinda taken to using seemless bodies even if they're mostly covered. They just pose so well. the articulation in the hips and shoulders allow for a lot of really natural looking poses, even under clothes, I feel like there's something to the look that just seems more natural. Not to mention the options as far as build. Do you want it to emphasize the slimness of a character, or that they really fill out what they're wearing? I don't mean to shill for the company, but in a lot of ways they really changed the game for me.

http://reverendspooky.com

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
ReverendSpooky wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:Hard to tell without having it in hand to experiment. It might also stain the body. And when you have such a dressed up look (where only head and hands show out of the clothing), you might as well use a regular jointed hard plastic body. But if you did want to use an M33, remember you could squeeze the rubbery muscles through somewhat tight clothing often enough.

I will admit, I've kinda taken to using seemless bodies even if they're mostly covered.  They just pose so well.  the articulation in the hips and shoulders allow for a lot of really natural looking poses, even under clothes, I feel like there's something to the look that just seems more natural.  Not to mention the options as far as build.  Do you want it to emphasize the slimness of a character, or that they really fill out what they're wearing?  I don't mean to shill for the company, but in a lot of ways they really changed the game for me.

Exactly what I feel, ReverendSpooky. The posing is really great, they fill more of the clothing and I also got used to the weight. Since the figure won't be using the whole suit all the time depending on the photos, that's another factor for a seamless body... and, crap, TBLeague just set a high standard for me. I was thinking on gettin that bulky WorldBox AT027 body on pre-order to test it but... it's almost the price of a TBLeague's...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum