OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Kimi Toyz 1:6 European and American Female Headsculpt [KT-012]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Product Includes:
Character Head x 1
Body and Clothing Not Included
Ideal for: TBLeague (PHICEN), HT, VERYCOOL, TTL, Play toy, etc bodies

KimiToyz - NEW PRODUCT: Kimi Toyz 1:6 European and American Female Headsculpt [KT-012] 136
KimiToyz - NEW PRODUCT: Kimi Toyz 1:6 European and American Female Headsculpt [KT-012] 236
KimiToyz - NEW PRODUCT: Kimi Toyz 1:6 European and American Female Headsculpt [KT-012] 336
KimiToyz - NEW PRODUCT: Kimi Toyz 1:6 European and American Female Headsculpt [KT-012] 434
KimiToyz - NEW PRODUCT: Kimi Toyz 1:6 European and American Female Headsculpt [KT-012] 535
KimiToyz - NEW PRODUCT: Kimi Toyz 1:6 European and American Female Headsculpt [KT-012] 634
KimiToyz - NEW PRODUCT: Kimi Toyz 1:6 European and American Female Headsculpt [KT-012] 733

#newproduct #KimiToyz #female #headsculpt

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Quite nice, and somewhat reminiscent of Cara Delevigne.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
I was thinking she looked like a teenage Newt from Aliens.

CHEERS!

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Gotta say, I really do consistently like the heads Kimi Toys puts out. Vey pretty, and usually match well with Phicen bodies.

I will say, I actually bought a head a little while back that was listed on ebay as Kimi Toys, so I grabbed it. When it arrived, it was a Kumik, didn't match anything, and I had a few terse correspondences with the seller before they agreed to send me a return label and even longer til I finally got my refund. Insisted they were the same company. The product is most definitively not the same.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
I think it may be a young Amy Adams:

KimiToyz - NEW PRODUCT: Kimi Toyz 1:6 European and American Female Headsculpt [KT-012] S1dkVev

Close!?

CHEERS!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
You might be on to something, Roger.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Yeah, she looks like an MJ or similar superhero love interest.

CHEERS!

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
I could see the Amy Adams thing. Although if that's what they're going for, surprised they went blond, since she's such an iconic red head.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
They might do a redhead version later on.

CHEERS!

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Rogerbee wrote:They might do a redhead version later on.

CHEERS!

Either way, it's a great head in it's own right, regardless of likeness. I swap hair more often than not anyway. I'll probably end up grabbing one.

http://reverendspooky.com

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Indeed, not sure I've seen in hand pics of many of the other heads, what are they like?

CHEERS!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Rogerbee wrote:Indeed, not sure I've seen in hand pics of many of the other heads, what are they like?

CHEERS!

What you see has been what you get, Roger. Really nice product from them so far.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

KimiToyz - NEW PRODUCT: Kimi Toyz 1:6 European and American Female Headsculpt [KT-012] C8485110

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Oh good, that's nice to know.

CHEERS!

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
I'm a little wary of bumping such an antique thread, but did this *ever* come out?

I had one on pre-order since October but I finally gave up and got a refund around the end of February.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Not sure on that one,

They are still up on eBay, but, the listing I looked at still said it was a PO scheduled for a year ago.

CHEERS!

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Thanks Roger.

I enquired more recently about this with a couple of sellers, but the best I got was a cryptic "soon..."

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
GianToy now has this listed as... in-stock!!!! Shocked

And just when I have no spare cash!

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

At least it's out! Maybe they're owned by Kimi Raikkonen, that guy is so laid back he's practically horizontal!

"Say, Kimi, when's this out!?"

"Oh, sometime, maybe......"

CHEERS!

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Bumping this one again, these are finally out but slow to reach suppliers according to my source.

Meanwhile However Kimi have put up some in-hand photos on their FB page:

KimiToyz - NEW PRODUCT: Kimi Toyz 1:6 European and American Female Headsculpt [KT-012] 64750996_2837248236302164_838046538625187840_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_oc=AQlD3GhAgN3rk5kLo3M5tGg3wsX2RFyuLIiIkVLTUz1TRpdxlcRQUGM7hosD0L-YqAk&_nc_ht=scontent.fman2-1

KimiToyz - NEW PRODUCT: Kimi Toyz 1:6 European and American Female Headsculpt [KT-012] 64565183_2837248222968832_3054083040104939520_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_oc=AQmBciP0QA-76xALDHDnS1himWY4ih8l9ML2OCAb8t7uP455WQgXNUer8KdVHDAgDz0&_nc_ht=scontent.fman2-1

Not sure about the colour match - looks a little yellowish to me, but I'll know for sure if I ever receive the one I've ordered.  Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I’d be equally concerned about the mis-matched eyes. Very Happy

He who dies with the most toys wins!

KimiToyz - NEW PRODUCT: Kimi Toyz 1:6 European and American Female Headsculpt [KT-012] C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum