OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sarina sunbathing/ daydreaming

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1diorama - Sarina sunbathing/ daydreaming Empty Sarina sunbathing/ daydreaming Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:19 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Since it's spring time how about some spring time photos?

diorama - Sarina sunbathing/ daydreaming 2v2uQJBpLxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Sarina - it's such a beautiful day it's it in the mid seventies, oh just listen to those birds singing, nice cool breeze & check out the clouds that one looks butterfly & that over there looks like a unicorn, I just love it out here, I could just stay out here all day.

Sienna's - come on Sarina stop daydreaming & let's go all ready!

diorama - Sarina sunbathing/ daydreaming 2v2uQJBcgxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Sarina - oh come on Sienna just 10 more minutes Please, the beach will still be there!

diorama - Sarina sunbathing/ daydreaming 2v2uQJBfGxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Sarina - ok fine have it your way but your driving! Now help me down!

diorama - Sarina sunbathing/ daydreaming 2v2uQJBAnxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Vampi - come on you two stop yapping lets go all ready, were burning daylight!

diorama - Sarina sunbathing/ daydreaming 2v2uQJBBqxAChVkHosted on Fotki

Thank for looking

Bad Wolf

#custom #diorama #female #phicen #tbleague

2diorama - Sarina sunbathing/ daydreaming Empty Re: Sarina sunbathing/ daydreaming Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:01 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Great Pictures. The pose of the Redhead in the third Pic is very natural

3diorama - Sarina sunbathing/ daydreaming Empty Re: Sarina sunbathing/ daydreaming Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:12 am

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Ephiane wrote:Great Pictures. The pose of the Redhead in the third Pic is very natural

Thank you. Very Happy

4diorama - Sarina sunbathing/ daydreaming Empty Re: Sarina sunbathing/ daydreaming Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:17 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That first pic almost looks real. Nice back drop and realistic posing of Sarina (which I still think is one of Phicens best sculpts).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

diorama - Sarina sunbathing/ daydreaming C8485110

5diorama - Sarina sunbathing/ daydreaming Empty Re: Sarina sunbathing/ daydreaming Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:51 am

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
Sarina!

6diorama - Sarina sunbathing/ daydreaming Empty Re: Sarina sunbathing/ daydreaming Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:47 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree with Stryker, the first photo looked real; which is not to say that the others weren't cool too. My only question is: wouldn't "Vampi" burst into flames (or at least glitter) on such a sunny day? Wink

7diorama - Sarina sunbathing/ daydreaming Empty Re: Sarina sunbathing/ daydreaming Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:23 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:My only question is: wouldn't "Vampi" burst into flames (or at least glitter) on such a sunny day? Wink

Oddly, no. Vampi isn’t a vampire in the truest sense of the word. She’s an alien from the planet Drakulon, who survives on blood, but isn’t restricted by the same weaknesses as a living dead creature.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

diorama - Sarina sunbathing/ daydreaming C8485110

8diorama - Sarina sunbathing/ daydreaming Empty Re: Sarina sunbathing/ daydreaming Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:26 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:Oddly, no. Vampi isn’t a vampire in the truest sense of the word. She’s an alien from the planet Drakulon, who survives on blood, but isn’t restricted by the same weaknesses as a living dead creature.

Good to know... thanks! One less reason to worry about adding her to my collection. She won't burn down the house. Wink

9diorama - Sarina sunbathing/ daydreaming Empty Re: Sarina sunbathing/ daydreaming Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:25 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
diorama - Sarina sunbathing/ daydreaming 2v2uHDDQmxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Sarina - Thank you everyone for the wonderful comments and a big thanks to Stryker2011 for explaining my close friend Vampi
now if you would please excuse me I have have some wild game to chase down.

10diorama - Sarina sunbathing/ daydreaming Empty Re: Sarina sunbathing/ daydreaming Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:32 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Another nice ride!

11diorama - Sarina sunbathing/ daydreaming Empty Re: Sarina sunbathing/ daydreaming Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:54 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
GubernatorFan wrote:Another nice ride!

Thanks, Sarina really does love her rides, here she is hamming it up for the camera last summer with her new motorcycle.

diorama - Sarina sunbathing/ daydreaming 2v2uD7S4WxAChVkHosted on Fotki

12diorama - Sarina sunbathing/ daydreaming Empty Re: Sarina sunbathing/ daydreaming Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:08 pm

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
My "Sarina" is teaching "Arnold" how to drive "stick".

Funny thing. They didn't take any vehicle from the 1:6 motor pool.

UH, OH . . .

13diorama - Sarina sunbathing/ daydreaming Empty Re: Sarina sunbathing/ daydreaming Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:04 am

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Great pics. Both Sarina and Sienna really do look so naturally posed, especially in the 1st and 3rd pics. Beautiful.

DeltaForceChung wrote:My "Sarina" is teaching "Arnold" how to drive "stick".

Funny thing.  They didn't take any vehicle from the 1:6 motor pool.

UH, OH . . .

Oh DFC. That made me smile.

http://reverendspooky.com

14diorama - Sarina sunbathing/ daydreaming Empty Re: Sarina sunbathing/ daydreaming Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:52 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787

UH, OH . . .

LOL!

15diorama - Sarina sunbathing/ daydreaming Empty Re: Sarina sunbathing/ daydreaming Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:55 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
ReverendSpooky wrote:Great pics.  Both Sarina and Sienna really do look so naturally posed, especially in the 1st and 3rd pics.  Beautiful.

UH, OH . . .

Oh DFC.  That made me smile.

Thank you, I'm glad you like them.

16diorama - Sarina sunbathing/ daydreaming Empty Re: Sarina sunbathing/ daydreaming Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:37 pm

dadrab

dadrab
Well done, sir.

Perfect lunchtime escapism.

Thank you.

17diorama - Sarina sunbathing/ daydreaming Empty Re: Sarina sunbathing/ daydreaming Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:40 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
dadrab wrote:Well done, sir.

Perfect lunchtime escapism.

Thank you.

Thank you my friend, I'm glad you liked them and your welcome.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum