OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: LIGHT KINGDOM New: 1/6 King of Wrestling / King of Wrestling Kit

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
NEW PRODUCT: LIGHT KINGDOM New: 1/6 King of Wrestling / King of Wrestling Kit 14363510

LIGHT KINGDOM : 1/6 King of Wrestling - Accessories Pack
LIGHT KINGDOM : 1/6 King of Wrestling - Accessories

The head carving can be exchanged for different eye and mouth style accessories, and can make different expression effects.

Note: Body is not included,
Does not contain body

Recommended with TBLeague M34 and TBLeague M35 body Body

Product details:
Product Details:

Head carving Head Sculpt x 1
Changeable eyes x 4 pairs of Changeable eyes x 4 pairs
Replaceable nozzle type x 3 Replaceable mouth x 3 pairs
Red top Red top
Grey belt
Red short red short
Red Booties Red booties
Grip hand x 1 pair Catch hand x 1 pair
Chopsticks Chopsticks
Beef noodles Beef noodles

NEW PRODUCT: LIGHT KINGDOM New: 1/6 King of Wrestling / King of Wrestling Kit 14363511
NEW PRODUCT: LIGHT KINGDOM New: 1/6 King of Wrestling / King of Wrestling Kit 14363610
NEW PRODUCT: LIGHT KINGDOM New: 1/6 King of Wrestling / King of Wrestling Kit 14363810
NEW PRODUCT: LIGHT KINGDOM New: 1/6 King of Wrestling / King of Wrestling Kit 14363911
NEW PRODUCT: LIGHT KINGDOM New: 1/6 King of Wrestling / King of Wrestling Kit 14363910
NEW PRODUCT: LIGHT KINGDOM New: 1/6 King of Wrestling / King of Wrestling Kit 14364010
NEW PRODUCT: LIGHT KINGDOM New: 1/6 King of Wrestling / King of Wrestling Kit 14364110
NEW PRODUCT: LIGHT KINGDOM New: 1/6 King of Wrestling / King of Wrestling Kit 14364111
NEW PRODUCT: LIGHT KINGDOM New: 1/6 King of Wrestling / King of Wrestling Kit 14364210
NEW PRODUCT: LIGHT KINGDOM New: 1/6 King of Wrestling / King of Wrestling Kit 14364310
NEW PRODUCT: LIGHT KINGDOM New: 1/6 King of Wrestling / King of Wrestling Kit 14364410
NEW PRODUCT: LIGHT KINGDOM New: 1/6 King of Wrestling / King of Wrestling Kit 14364510
NEW PRODUCT: LIGHT KINGDOM New: 1/6 King of Wrestling / King of Wrestling Kit 14364511

#newproduct #LightKingdom #male #KingofWrestling #accessories

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Pretty cool -- always useful to find clothing that would fit these larger seamless bodies. The soft footwear is promising for ankle articulation. I would just worry about this possibly staining the body.

Delanie

Delanie
Lol I find the head sculpt lets just say worrying (one bang on the head too many?) but as GF said nice to have clothing to fit the big bodies

teamweapon

AWESOME! hahahaha
lets just say i like cookie stuff What a Face

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum