OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: AHSOKA™ CHOPPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
ABOUT
A beat-up, patched-together astromech droid dating back to the Clone Wars, C1-10P — or Chopper —is a reliable droid who has served with Hera Syndulla for decades. Loyal to a fault, with a cranky personality to match his weathered finish, during the age of the Empire, Chopper served the Ghost crew in everything from ship maintenance to undercover missions and combat.

Continuing to expand the Ahsoka collectible series, Sideshow and Hot Toys are pleased to present the Chopper Sixth Scale Collectible Figure!

The Star Wars collectible figure is specially crafted with a highly detailed mechanical construction body and LED light-up function, amazing paint applications, attachable arms, and wheel leg. More detailed accessories include Professor Huyang hologram miniature and a tracking device.

This great little droid collectible is surely going to be a wonderful addition to your Star Wars collection!

Chopper™ - Television Masterpiece Series - Star Wars: Ahsoka™

Brand
Star Wars
Character
Chopper
Manufacturer
Hot Toys
Type
Action FigureSixth Scale Figure
Genre
Sci-fi Pop Culture

The Chopper™ Sixth Scale Figure features:

Authentic and detailed likeness of Chopper in Star Wars: Ahsoka
Greatly detailed mechanical construction with 10 points of articulation
Bobble-head design
Fine paint applications and weathering effects
Special features including:
One (1) pair of articulated terrain tread legs (with rotatable wheels)
One (1) articulated center tread leg (with rotatable wheels; attachable to figure)
Two (2) (normal and extend mode)
Two (2) pairs of articulated mechanical arms including:
One (1) pair of normal mechanical arms
One (1) pair of gesture mechanical arms
Approximately 18cm tall
Accessories:

One (1) tracking device
One (1) Professor Huyang hologram miniature
One (1) holoprojector

Height: 7.09" (18 cm) *

Box Size
Height: 5.50" (14 cm)
Width: 9.75" (24.8 cm)
Depth: 15.50" (39.4 cm) *

Shipping Weight
3.50 lbs (1.6 kg) *
* Size and weight are approx. values
Learn more

SKU
Vendor ID
TMS112
UPC
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.

© & TM Lucasfilm Ltd. © 2023 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved

starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: AHSOKA™ CHOPPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 199
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: AHSOKA™ CHOPPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3_webp16
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: AHSOKA™ CHOPPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4100
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: AHSOKA™ CHOPPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 598
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: AHSOKA™ CHOPPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 699
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: AHSOKA™ CHOPPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7_webp15
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: AHSOKA™ CHOPPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 895
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: AHSOKA™ CHOPPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 992
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: AHSOKA™ CHOPPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10104
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: AHSOKA™ CHOPPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11100
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: AHSOKA™ CHOPPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12100
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: AHSOKA™ CHOPPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1399
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: AHSOKA™ CHOPPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14_web13
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: AHSOKA™ CHOPPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 15_web12
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: AHSOKA™ CHOPPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 16_web12
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: AHSOKA™ CHOPPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 17_web12
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: AHSOKA™ CHOPPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1862
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: AHSOKA™ CHOPPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 19_web12
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: AHSOKA™ CHOPPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 20_web11

#newproduct #HotToys #StarWars #Ahsoka #Chopper #droid #Sci-Fi #Disney+

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I'm not familiar with Rebels the animated series (which I guess this is originally from), but it sounds like a funny (yet ruthless) character. My big want (though it's just a teaser) is the Hera Syndulla standing here (another Rebels original) just because it's another alien.

starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: AHSOKA™ CHOPPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5120

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: AHSOKA™ CHOPPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1f10

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
Yes, Chopper, dirty little war criminal hahaha. I have Sabine on pre-order, and will add Chopper too. I also really piqued my interest seeing the sneak peek of Hera too. I know I said it for Mando, wanting to collect a line, and ended up with just Mando lol, but I would really like to complete Ahsoka line as much as possible, rather than just have randoms, like Mando, Kylo Ren and Rey. haha....just fate always took affordability from me but these I can save for

Would love to see the Hera one, plus obviously a new Ahsoka, Thrawn, Baylen SKoll, Shin Hati, Capt. Enoch, Huyang and Ezra and one or 2 of Thrawn's night troopers

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
got mine pre-ordered from OSK.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Interesting balance between animated and realistic. Somehow they made it work even with a robotic character.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Anybody want to save some money and have what could be a cooler version, rather than the over-priced HT, here’s one that has sounds and movement. With a bit of a repaint could be acceptable (watch the video in the ad with the sound up):

https://www.amazon.com/STAR-WARS-Animatronic-Movement-Interactive/dp/B0BDHHCJ82/ref=sr_1_1?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: AHSOKA™ CHOPPER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1f10

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
Haha that is pretty cool to be fair

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Interesting, I wonder how well it would scale for sixth-scale figures.

ukshaun

ukshaun
Looks good.
Do i have a need for this? - probably not..
If i ever do decide to purchase another 1/6 droid, it will be C-3PO to pair with my Sideshow Collectibles R2-D2

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum