OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: i8toys x Gharliera: The Girls of Armament first episode "Yaksha"

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: i8toys x Gharliera: The Girls of Armament first episode "Yaksha" 0239

i8Toys and Korean designer Gharliera work together to achieve this! ! ! Open a new series for players. The 1/6 scale "Mecha Girl Warrior" series of action figures that we jointly launched will start with Rirua and Kina, the stunning "Yaksha" sisters, opening up a thrilling and wonderful world.

Kina and Rirua are characters in the villain "Yaksha" camp. They both have the characteristics of "Yaksha": having double horns, armor and powerful magical power.
In contrast, in the decent camp "Mecha Girl Warriors" ( under development ), girls have unique mecha elements (arms or legs, cyber masks, etc.).

In this cooperation, i8Toys was responsible for the production and product design of the dolls, perfectly restoring the images of Rirua and Kina with exquisite craftsmanship and delicate handwork . Every detail has been carefully crafted to make the dolls lifelike, as if they can appear before your eyes. Whether it is facial expressions, hairstyles, clothing, or gestures and postures, we strive to restore the original charm and characteristics of the characters as much as possible.

Gharliera is responsible for the IP design of the dolls. The unique characters and appearances of Rirua and Kina were created, showing their great strength and outstanding skills as members of the Yasha, telling fans the story and personalities of the twins, and arousing players' interest in this collaborative doll . Strong interest.

i8Toys and Gharliera have reached an exclusive cooperation agreement to bring more surprises and expectations, bringing unforgettable experiences to action figure lovers and character fans. In addition to Rirua and Kina , there are more exciting characters waiting for everyone. The cooperation between i8Toys and Gharliera will continue to introduce new products. The carefully crafted dolls and rich character selection will bring more surprises and expectations to doll lovers.
In the city of Sayadin in 2058, scientists broke through the core of science and technology and brought huge changes to human society. However, in this era full of future technology, they not only face technological challenges, but also face resistance from the depths of the shadow - "Yaksha".

"Yaksha" is a mysterious resistance organization in Saiyatin City. The members inside all have unique magical abilities. They are a group of wizards with a long magical tradition and inherited mysterious magical powers. Members of the Yasha organization have unique physical features, including double horns (which can be hidden) and armor and samurai swords. "Yaksha" represents magical power and they pursue power and control.

Yasha's magical abilities made them the number one threat to Sai Yat-in City and the military. They mobilized the most advanced defense systems and special agent teams, organized "Mecha Girl Warriors", and launched a battle of technology and magic with "Yaksha" contest between.

"Yaksha" attempts to obtain huge resources by controlling the military's technological infrastructure. Using magic, they penetrated network systems and cracked important military and government secrets.

The story begins with the "Yaksha" action against the city of Sayyatin. They attempt to defeat the Mecha Girl Warriors to eliminate any resistance. The mecha girl warriors must stop Yasha's plan and protect the safety and freedom of the people. The girls all wore fully equipped mechas and masks, ready to fight against the Yasha organization. They use the power of technology to engage in fierce battles while demonstrating excellent combat skills and teamwork.

The leader of the Yasha organization is named Raigo . He is a cold and cruel figure. He has powerful dark magic abilities and is able to manipulate dark forces and use dark magic to attack. His goal is to become the ruler by mastering the technology and resources of Sayadin City.

i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: i8toys x Gharliera: The Girls of Armament first episode "Yaksha" 0139

"KINA OOKAMI" and her sister " RIRUA OOKAMI " are two outstanding ( wind) warriors in " Yaksha " . They possess level 120 super-fast movement ability (speed of wind) and are one of the most feared Yashas. However, while both sisters can move at incredible speeds, their fighting styles are completely different.
KINA OOKAMI is lively and fun. As Yasha, she uses her super speed to outrun other warriors and confuse her enemies with her swift movement. She enjoys the torture of dealing with slower enemies and fully enjoys fighting them.
RIRUA OOKAMI is a ruthless warrior. She likes to kill her enemies with one strike in battle, causing them to die effortlessly. She doesn't like seeing her enemies struggling in pain, so she always pursues quick and painless harvesting.
Despite the sisters' polar opposite personalities, when they join forces, they form an impeccable team. They were respectfully called "Kamaitachi" (Wind Spirits) and became a terrifying presence on the battlefield. Whether in terms of speed or tacit understanding, the two sisters can coordinate perfectly to bring devastating blows to their opponents.

1/6 “Kina OOKAMI” (i8 x Gharliera Mecha Warrior Series) action figure list includes:

Black Mecha Girl (i8- GLIE001 )   Kina OOKAMI Okami Kina
- 1/6 female body (hybrid teenage body with metal skeleton) *1PC
- "Kina" Head Sculpt ( with horns) expression with Protruding tougue (Moveable Eyes) * 1PC
- Head Sculpt ( without horns) expression with Protruding tougue (Moveable Eyes) *1PC
-In terchangeable hair for horns ver. ) * 1PC
-Hair cap without horn glueI n terchangeable hair for normal ver. * 1PC
-Comes with Rooted hair for horns ver. ) * 1PC
- Comes with Rooted hair for normal ver. * 1PC
- Ordinary hand type (left hand) Left Hands *4PCS
- Ordinary hand type (right hand) Right Hands *4PCS
- Black Air Force Jacket Black Jacket * 1PC
-Red Waist bag with Sword Belt combo *1PC
-Black Navy Shirt * 1PC
-Necktie * 1PC _ _
- Black Pleated Skirt *1PC
- Wide Shoulder Armor * 2PCS
- Arm Armor *2PCS
- Sports Socks *1PR
-Sports Shoes *1PR
- Short Blade (metal blade) Short Blade *1PC
-Blue Handle Katana (metal blade)   Blue Handle Katana * 1PC
- Black Handle Tanto (Japanese Dagger) *1PC

1/6 "Rirua OOKAMI" (i8 x Gharliera Mecha Warrior Series) action figure list includes:

White Mecha Girl (i8- GLIE002 )   Rirua OOKAMI Okami Riyuki Aya
- 1/6 female body (hybrid teenage body with metal skeleton) *1PC
- "Rirua " Head Sculpt (with horns) Normal expres​sion( Moveable Eyes ) *1PC
- "Rirua " Head Sculpt (without horns) Normal expres​sion( Moveable Eyes ) *1PC
-In terchangeable hair ( for horns ver. ) * 1PC
-In terchangeable hair without horn glue (for normal ver. ) * 1PC
-Comes with Rooted hair for horns ver. ) * 1PC
- Comes with Rooted hair for normal ver. * 1PC
- Ordinary hand type (left hand) Left Hands *4PCS
- Ordinary hand type (right hand) Right Hands *5PCS
- White wide-sleeved short jacket White Jacket * 1PC
-White Navy Shirt * 1PC
- Red tassel with Red Rope *1PC
-Yellow Obi Belt with Blue Stripes * 1PC
-Red & White Waist Tying Rope *1PC
-Waist Armor Plate * 2 PCS
-White Pleated Skirt * 1PC
-Necktie * 1PC _ _
- Sports Socks *1PR
-Sports Shoes *1PR
- Tobacco pipe stem *1PC
-Odachi (metal blade) Long   Katana * 1PC
- Katana with Green Handle *1PC
- Wakizashi with Orange handle (metal blade) ) Wakizashi with Orange handle *1PC

Order deadline: November 30, 2023
Pre-order deadline: 30 November, 2023

Sale date: Q2 2024
Earliest Arrival date : Q2, 2024

**The final product may differ slightly from the prototype.
** All information is subject to change without prior notice.
(C) 2023 i8 Toys Company Limited. All Rights Reserved.

i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: i8toys x Gharliera: The Girls of Armament first episode "Yaksha" 0338
i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: i8toys x Gharliera: The Girls of Armament first episode "Yaksha" 0438
i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: i8toys x Gharliera: The Girls of Armament first episode "Yaksha" 0536
i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: i8toys x Gharliera: The Girls of Armament first episode "Yaksha" 0636
i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: i8toys x Gharliera: The Girls of Armament first episode "Yaksha" 0736
i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: i8toys x Gharliera: The Girls of Armament first episode "Yaksha" 0835
i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: i8toys x Gharliera: The Girls of Armament first episode "Yaksha" 0934
i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: i8toys x Gharliera: The Girls of Armament first episode "Yaksha" 10124
i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: i8toys x Gharliera: The Girls of Armament first episode "Yaksha" 11118
i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: i8toys x Gharliera: The Girls of Armament first episode "Yaksha" 12117
i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: i8toys x Gharliera: The Girls of Armament first episode "Yaksha" 13117
i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: i8toys x Gharliera: The Girls of Armament first episode "Yaksha" 14106
i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: i8toys x Gharliera: The Girls of Armament first episode "Yaksha" 15104
i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: i8toys x Gharliera: The Girls of Armament first episode "Yaksha" 1690
i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: i8toys x Gharliera: The Girls of Armament first episode "Yaksha" 1781
i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: i8toys x Gharliera: The Girls of Armament first episode "Yaksha" 1872
i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: i8toys x Gharliera: The Girls of Armament first episode "Yaksha" 1964
i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: i8toys x Gharliera: The Girls of Armament first episode "Yaksha" 2057
i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: i8toys x Gharliera: The Girls of Armament first episode "Yaksha" 2148
i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: i8toys x Gharliera: The Girls of Armament first episode "Yaksha" 2242
i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: i8toys x Gharliera: The Girls of Armament first episode "Yaksha" 2336
i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: i8toys x Gharliera: The Girls of Armament first episode "Yaksha" 2433
i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: i8toys x Gharliera: The Girls of Armament first episode "Yaksha" 2531

#i8Toys #Gharliera #TheGirlsOfArmament #girl #movableeyes

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
These are cute. I love that you don't have to have just the horned heads. Movable eyes for the win again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: i8toys x Gharliera: The Girls of Armament first episode "Yaksha" 1f10

Diana

Diana
These are very refreshing and adorable! All the head options are insane! Interesting that they didn't release two separate version sculpted/rooted hair, since I would think that most people only nee4d one of these.

But if you get both you can no doubt have even more fun with it! If only that tongue was removable... Laughing

The outfits are amazingly varied, too. Not just recolored but actually different and yet similar enough. Very nice.

Still gonna pass. What a Face

I really would love to have a full collection of all i8 heads so far, in the hopes that the hair pieces can be switched around. That would be so much fun! Alas, the funds...

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I actually like the source reference image best. But they are very nicely done, both in rendering that into a 3D action figure, and in and of themselves. Definitely cute, especially without the horns (and the placement and for the most part the shaping of these horns remind me of snail antennae, which bothers me more than more conventional mammalian horns might). I agree, lots of options and variations available, which makes the sets all the more worthwhile. I'm sure those into the source material would appreciate that even more.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum