OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: DiD MA80170 The US Navy Fighter Weapons School Instructor F/A-18E Pilot – Captain Mitchell

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father

Brief Introduction

From the blue maritime routes to the skies ablaze with battle, F/A-18E pilots, with their unyielding will and exquisite skills, complete a multitude of gruelling tasks and challenges, preserving the nation’s honor.
DID is excited to bring you the 1/6 scale figure of Captain Mitchell, an Elite F/A-18E pilot and instructor of The US Navy Fighter Weapons School. The figure features a sculpted head that portrays a handsome, serious expression with a resolute and sharp gaze, vividly capturing the composed demeanor of a pilot.
He wears a fighter pilots helmet, not only adorned with its signature colorful marking but also accompanied by an exclusive flight helmet bag.Clad in a white T-shirt and flight suit, over which he dons a CSU-13B/P anti-G suit and PCU78 lSurvival Integrated Torso Harness and Survival Vest, his hands are fitted with GS/FRP-2 flight gloves, and his feet are in black real leather military boots. His attire is an accurate reproduction of a real F/A-18E pilot’s uniform.
In addition, he is equipped with distinctive F/A-18E pilot accessories, including an MBU-23/P oxygen mask, a CRU-103 oxygen regulator with survival vest pouch, a 14027 Sidewinder Hp Flashlight, a PRC-149 survival radio, and an LPU-33 life preserver. Additional essential pilot gear such as dark aviator sunglasses, a watch, and a folding emergency knife are also included.
After six years, we are reintroducing our Modern Military Series. The 1/6 scale Captain Mitchell figure is crafted with the same complexity and precision as its predecessors, authentically replicating the intricate details of F/A-18 pilot gears. For modern military enthusiasts, don’t hesitate to take this legendary figure home and let him continue to soar under your command. Captain Mitchell, the F/A-18E pilot, awaits your orders to take off!
PS:The cockpit that shown in the images is NOT included in MA80170.

Full Part List

Base
1 Headsculpt
2 All New – DID 1:6 Advanced Body (Slim Ver.)
3 Left Palm X 3 + Right Palm X 3

Outfits
4 Fighter pilots helmet & flight helmet bag
5 Flight Suit
6 White T-shirt
7 PCU78 Survival Integrated Torso Harness and Survival Vest
8 CSU-13B/P Anti-G Suit
9 GS/FRP-2 Flight Gloves
10 Military boots

Accessories
11 MBU-23/P oxygen mask
12 CRU-103 Oxygen Regulator with Survival Vest Pouch
13 14027 Sidewinder Hp Flashlight
14 PRC-149 survival radio with cover
15 Dark Aviator Sunglasses
16 LPU-33 life preserver
17 Watch
18 Emergency knife

Insignia
19 Shoulder board x 1 pair
20 US Navy Fighter Weapons School Patch X 1
21 US Flag Patch X 1
22 Breast Patch X 1

military - NEW PRODUCT: DiD MA80170 The US Navy Fighter Weapons School Instructor F/A-18E Pilot – Captain Mitchell MA80170-The-US-Navy-Fighter-Weapons-School-Instructor-FA-18E-Pilot-Captain-Mitchell-1
military - NEW PRODUCT: DiD MA80170 The US Navy Fighter Weapons School Instructor F/A-18E Pilot – Captain Mitchell MA80170-The-US-Navy-Fighter-Weapons-School-Instructor-FA-18E-Pilot-Captain-Mitchell-2
military - NEW PRODUCT: DiD MA80170 The US Navy Fighter Weapons School Instructor F/A-18E Pilot – Captain Mitchell MA80170-The-US-Navy-Fighter-Weapons-School-Instructor-FA-18E-Pilot-Captain-Mitchell-3
military - NEW PRODUCT: DiD MA80170 The US Navy Fighter Weapons School Instructor F/A-18E Pilot – Captain Mitchell MA80170-The-US-Navy-Fighter-Weapons-School-Instructor-FA-18E-Pilot-Captain-Mitchell-4
military - NEW PRODUCT: DiD MA80170 The US Navy Fighter Weapons School Instructor F/A-18E Pilot – Captain Mitchell MA80170-The-US-Navy-Fighter-Weapons-School-Instructor-FA-18E-Pilot-Captain-Mitchell-5
military - NEW PRODUCT: DiD MA80170 The US Navy Fighter Weapons School Instructor F/A-18E Pilot – Captain Mitchell MA80170-The-US-Navy-Fighter-Weapons-School-Instructor-FA-18E-Pilot-Captain-Mitchell-6
military - NEW PRODUCT: DiD MA80170 The US Navy Fighter Weapons School Instructor F/A-18E Pilot – Captain Mitchell MA80170-The-US-Navy-Fighter-Weapons-School-Instructor-FA-18E-Pilot-Captain-Mitchell-7
military - NEW PRODUCT: DiD MA80170 The US Navy Fighter Weapons School Instructor F/A-18E Pilot – Captain Mitchell MA80170-The-US-Navy-Fighter-Weapons-School-Instructor-FA-18E-Pilot-Captain-Mitchell-8
military - NEW PRODUCT: DiD MA80170 The US Navy Fighter Weapons School Instructor F/A-18E Pilot – Captain Mitchell MA80170-The-US-Navy-Fighter-Weapons-School-Instructor-FA-18E-Pilot-Captain-Mitchell-9
military - NEW PRODUCT: DiD MA80170 The US Navy Fighter Weapons School Instructor F/A-18E Pilot – Captain Mitchell MA80170-The-US-Navy-Fighter-Weapons-School-Instructor-FA-18E-Pilot-Captain-Mitchell-10
military - NEW PRODUCT: DiD MA80170 The US Navy Fighter Weapons School Instructor F/A-18E Pilot – Captain Mitchell MA80170-The-US-Navy-Fighter-Weapons-School-Instructor-FA-18E-Pilot-Captain-Mitchell-11
military - NEW PRODUCT: DiD MA80170 The US Navy Fighter Weapons School Instructor F/A-18E Pilot – Captain Mitchell MA80170-The-US-Navy-Fighter-Weapons-School-Instructor-FA-18E-Pilot-Captain-Mitchell-12
military - NEW PRODUCT: DiD MA80170 The US Navy Fighter Weapons School Instructor F/A-18E Pilot – Captain Mitchell MA80170-The-US-Navy-Fighter-Weapons-School-Instructor-FA-18E-Pilot-Captain-Mitchell-13
military - NEW PRODUCT: DiD MA80170 The US Navy Fighter Weapons School Instructor F/A-18E Pilot – Captain Mitchell MA80170-The-US-Navy-Fighter-Weapons-School-Instructor-FA-18E-Pilot-Captain-Mitchell-14military - NEW PRODUCT: DiD MA80170 The US Navy Fighter Weapons School Instructor F/A-18E Pilot – Captain Mitchell MA80170-The-US-Navy-Fighter-Weapons-School-Instructor-FA-18E-Pilot-Captain-Mitchell-15
military - NEW PRODUCT: DiD MA80170 The US Navy Fighter Weapons School Instructor F/A-18E Pilot – Captain Mitchell MA80170-The-US-Navy-Fighter-Weapons-School-Instructor-FA-18E-Pilot-Captain-Mitchell-16
military - NEW PRODUCT: DiD MA80170 The US Navy Fighter Weapons School Instructor F/A-18E Pilot – Captain Mitchell MA80170-The-US-Navy-Fighter-Weapons-School-Instructor-FA-18E-Pilot-Captain-Mitchell-17
military - NEW PRODUCT: DiD MA80170 The US Navy Fighter Weapons School Instructor F/A-18E Pilot – Captain Mitchell MA80170-The-US-Navy-Fighter-Weapons-School-Instructor-FA-18E-Pilot-Captain-Mitchell-18
military - NEW PRODUCT: DiD MA80170 The US Navy Fighter Weapons School Instructor F/A-18E Pilot – Captain Mitchell MA80170-The-US-Navy-Fighter-Weapons-School-Instructor-FA-18E-Pilot-Captain-Mitchell-19
military - NEW PRODUCT: DiD MA80170 The US Navy Fighter Weapons School Instructor F/A-18E Pilot – Captain Mitchell MA80170-The-US-Navy-Fighter-Weapons-School-Instructor-FA-18E-Pilot-Captain-Mitchell-20
military - NEW PRODUCT: DiD MA80170 The US Navy Fighter Weapons School Instructor F/A-18E Pilot – Captain Mitchell MA80170-The-US-Navy-Fighter-Weapons-School-Instructor-FA-18E-Pilot-Captain-Mitchell-21
military - NEW PRODUCT: DiD MA80170 The US Navy Fighter Weapons School Instructor F/A-18E Pilot – Captain Mitchell MA80170-The-US-Navy-Fighter-Weapons-School-Instructor-FA-18E-Pilot-Captain-Mitchell-22
military - NEW PRODUCT: DiD MA80170 The US Navy Fighter Weapons School Instructor F/A-18E Pilot – Captain Mitchell MA80170-The-US-Navy-Fighter-Weapons-School-Instructor-FA-18E-Pilot-Captain-Mitchell-23
military - NEW PRODUCT: DiD MA80170 The US Navy Fighter Weapons School Instructor F/A-18E Pilot – Captain Mitchell MA80170-The-US-Navy-Fighter-Weapons-School-Instructor-FA-18E-Pilot-Captain-Mitchell-24
military - NEW PRODUCT: DiD MA80170 The US Navy Fighter Weapons School Instructor F/A-18E Pilot – Captain Mitchell MA80170-The-US-Navy-Fighter-Weapons-School-Instructor-FA-18E-Pilot-Captain-Mitchell-25
military - NEW PRODUCT: DiD MA80170 The US Navy Fighter Weapons School Instructor F/A-18E Pilot – Captain Mitchell MA80170-The-US-Navy-Fighter-Weapons-School-Instructor-FA-18E-Pilot-Captain-Mitchell-26
military - NEW PRODUCT: DiD MA80170 The US Navy Fighter Weapons School Instructor F/A-18E Pilot – Captain Mitchell MA80170-The-US-Navy-Fighter-Weapons-School-Instructor-FA-18E-Pilot-Captain-Mitchell-27
military - NEW PRODUCT: DiD MA80170 The US Navy Fighter Weapons School Instructor F/A-18E Pilot – Captain Mitchell MA80170-The-US-Navy-Fighter-Weapons-School-Instructor-FA-18E-Pilot-Captain-Mitchell-28
military - NEW PRODUCT: DiD MA80170 The US Navy Fighter Weapons School Instructor F/A-18E Pilot – Captain Mitchell MA80170-The-US-Navy-Fighter-Weapons-School-Instructor-FA-18E-Pilot-Captain-Mitchell-29
military - NEW PRODUCT: DiD MA80170 The US Navy Fighter Weapons School Instructor F/A-18E Pilot – Captain Mitchell MA80170-The-US-Navy-Fighter-Weapons-School-Instructor-FA-18E-Pilot-Captain-Mitchell-30
military - NEW PRODUCT: DiD MA80170 The US Navy Fighter Weapons School Instructor F/A-18E Pilot – Captain Mitchell MA80170-The-US-Navy-Fighter-Weapons-School-Instructor-FA-18E-Pilot-Captain-Mitchell-31
military - NEW PRODUCT: DiD MA80170 The US Navy Fighter Weapons School Instructor F/A-18E Pilot – Captain Mitchell MA80170-The-US-Navy-Fighter-Weapons-School-Instructor-FA-18E-Pilot-Captain-Mitchell-32
military - NEW PRODUCT: DiD MA80170 The US Navy Fighter Weapons School Instructor F/A-18E Pilot – Captain Mitchell MA80170-The-US-Navy-Fighter-Weapons-School-Instructor-FA-18E-Pilot-Captain-Mitchell-33
military - NEW PRODUCT: DiD MA80170 The US Navy Fighter Weapons School Instructor F/A-18E Pilot – Captain Mitchell MA80170-The-US-Navy-Fighter-Weapons-School-Instructor-FA-18E-Pilot-Captain-Mitchell-34
military - NEW PRODUCT: DiD MA80170 The US Navy Fighter Weapons School Instructor F/A-18E Pilot – Captain Mitchell MA80170-The-US-Navy-Fighter-Weapons-School-Instructor-FA-18E-Pilot-Captain-Mitchell-35military - NEW PRODUCT: DiD MA80170 The US Navy Fighter Weapons School Instructor F/A-18E Pilot – Captain Mitchell MA80170-The-US-Navy-Fighter-Weapons-School-Instructor-FA-18E-Pilot-Captain-Mitchell-36
military - NEW PRODUCT: DiD MA80170 The US Navy Fighter Weapons School Instructor F/A-18E Pilot – Captain Mitchell MA80170-The-US-Navy-Fighter-Weapons-School-Instructor-FA-18E-Pilot-Captain-Mitchell-37
military - NEW PRODUCT: DiD MA80170 The US Navy Fighter Weapons School Instructor F/A-18E Pilot – Captain Mitchell MA80170-The-US-Navy-Fighter-Weapons-School-Instructor-FA-18E-Pilot-Captain-Mitchell-38
military - NEW PRODUCT: DiD MA80170 The US Navy Fighter Weapons School Instructor F/A-18E Pilot – Captain Mitchell MA80170-The-US-Navy-Fighter-Weapons-School-Instructor-FA-18E-Pilot-Captain-Mitchell-39
military - NEW PRODUCT: DiD MA80170 The US Navy Fighter Weapons School Instructor F/A-18E Pilot – Captain Mitchell MA80170-The-US-Navy-Fighter-Weapons-School-Instructor-FA-18E-Pilot-Captain-Mitchell-40
military - NEW PRODUCT: DiD MA80170 The US Navy Fighter Weapons School Instructor F/A-18E Pilot – Captain Mitchell MA80170-The-US-Navy-Fighter-Weapons-School-Instructor-FA-18E-Pilot-Captain-Mitchell-41
military - NEW PRODUCT: DiD MA80170 The US Navy Fighter Weapons School Instructor F/A-18E Pilot – Captain Mitchell MA80170-The-US-Navy-Fighter-Weapons-School-Instructor-FA-18E-Pilot-Captain-Mitchell-42
military - NEW PRODUCT: DiD MA80170 The US Navy Fighter Weapons School Instructor F/A-18E Pilot – Captain Mitchell MA80170-The-US-Navy-Fighter-Weapons-School-Instructor-FA-18E-Pilot-Captain-Mitchell-43
military - NEW PRODUCT: DiD MA80170 The US Navy Fighter Weapons School Instructor F/A-18E Pilot – Captain Mitchell MA80170-The-US-Navy-Fighter-Weapons-School-Instructor-FA-18E-Pilot-Captain-Mitchell-44

#film #did #modern #american #military #topgun #tomcruise #captainmitchell #pilot

davidd

davidd
Did the Swiss Army Knife play a pivotal role in the movie?

Or is it just a cool accessory that actual pilots carry?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
davidd wrote:Did the Swiss Army Knife play a pivotal role in the movie?

Or is it just a cool accessory that actual pilots carry?
Honestly I don't remember. But everyone should have one. I love that they included it.
Great set overall, even if I'm a little tired of Tom Cruise renditions. I do think they did an excellent job.

davidd

davidd
GubernatorFan wrote:
Honestly I don't remember. But everyone should have one. I love that they included it.

Victorinox Pioneer X in my pocket most of the time, including right now. I use it for something nearly every day. But it's an "Alox" finish. I should look for a classic red version with similar features, because, y'know, a Swiss Army Knife should be red.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
davidd wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:

Victorinox Pioneer X in my pocket most of the time, including right now. I use it for something nearly every day. But it's an "Alox" finish. I should look for a classic red version with similar features, because, y'know, a Swiss Army Knife should be red.
I didn't even know they had it in different colors. LOL
Glad you're getting plenty of use from yours.

Spartan06

Spartan06
Great details in this set and the likeness looks spot on.  The helmet alone is the most detailed I've seen and could pass for the real thing, and the different layers of the G-suit and vest look great.  Thinking hard about pre-order on this one, although it's really doesn't fit with any of my genres (yet), unless I pull the trigger on the BBK female X-Wing pilot.

One thing not in the movie is that most combat pilots I know also carry a sidearm.  Those aren't issued, but they usually carry a personal weapon of choice, even when flying training missions in the US.

Amazing that they made a working Swiss Army knife.  I agree everybody should have one - my wife even asked for one for Christmas years ago!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Spartan06 wrote:
Amazing that they made a working Swiss Army knife.  I agree everybody should have one - my wife even asked for one for Christmas years ago!
Your wife rules! How appropriate for the wife of a Spartan! Smile

Spartan06

Spartan06
GubernatorFan wrote:
Spartan06 wrote:
Your wife rules! How appropriate for the wife of a Spartan! Smile

LOL, She sure does!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum