OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Super Gym

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1humor - Super Gym Empty Super Gym Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:33 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I just finished (provisionally) a simple kitbash, and she immediately accepted an invitation from her boyfriend and coworkers to go train at the Super Gym (where, as the name suggests, superheroes go to hang out and exercise)...

humor - Super Gym Superg10

humor - Super Gym Superg11

humor - Super Gym Superg12

humor - Super Gym Superg13

humor - Super Gym Superg14

humor - Super Gym Superg15

humor - Super Gym Superg16

humor - Super Gym Superg17

humor - Super Gym Superg18

But what is romance without some bumps... or kicks...?

#superhero #wonderwoman #hottoys #tbleague #jiaoudoll #gym #custom #kitbash #humor #superman #batman #stevetrevor #dianaprince #brucewayne #clarkkent #poptoys #firegirl

2humor - Super Gym Empty Re: Super Gym Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:11 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
OMG !! Try to get the Headsculpt on the bay.... at last they bet 125 Euro Shocked Great Entertainment again, many thanks that for Laughing

Maybe the next Super Vilian she has to fight is SUPER AL

humor - Super Gym Rmid6h10

3humor - Super Gym Empty Re: Super Gym Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:58 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Ha! Diana seems more than a little defensive.

How is it possible we don’t have an Al & Peggy Bundy figures, yet?

He who dies with the most toys wins!

humor - Super Gym C8485110

4humor - Super Gym Empty Re: Super Gym Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:07 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ephiane wrote:OMG !! Try to get the Headsculpt on the bay.... at last they bet 125 Euro Shocked Great Entertainment again, many thanks that for Laughing
Maybe the next Super Vilian she has to fight is SUPER AL

Thanks. If only we had an Al Bundy/Ed O'Neil head sculpt... And also some No Ma'am T-shirts. LOL The connection you made is completely apropos.

Stryker2011 wrote:Ha! Diana seems more than a little defensive. How is it possible we don’t have an Al & Peggy Bundy figures, yet?

Thanks. I think this modern world confuses her with its strange traditions and ribbing. And good question.

5humor - Super Gym Empty Re: Super Gym Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:10 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Great story and Great looking WW, (she's my top favorite Superhero) I've have been considering getting her.

6humor - Super Gym Empty Re: Super Gym Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:55 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:Great story and Great looking WW, (she's my top favorite Superhero) I've have been considering getting her.

Thank you very much! If you have the luck and patience to hunt down all the bits and pieces you need, you can put her together, like I did. The head, armor/dress, footwear, and shield are the only parts I got from the parted-out boxed set (and one could use the shield from a couple of different Mattel versions instead; the same might be true for the armor/dress but I didn't try looking). The armor and footwear do require some careful modification to make it work with another body (which does not fill up the armor quite as perfectly -- I've actually ordered a larger bust size in the hope of helping that -- but is more articulated than Hot Toys').

7humor - Super Gym Empty Re: Super Gym Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:54 am

blackpool

blackpool
high level of awesomeness here!!! Love the gym props and outfits, very lifelike, and as usual great humor n storytelling!

8humor - Super Gym Empty Re: Super Gym Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:26 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
blackpool wrote:high level of awesomeness here!!! Love the gym props and outfits, very lifelike, and as usual great humor n storytelling!

Thank you, glad you liked it. The gym props and outfits are a motley crew assembled over the years. Most of the gym stuff is from the Pop Toys sets, with the punching bag from one of those Mike Tyson sets, and the chair from HT. Steve Trevor is wearing parts of the recent FireGirl male gym workout clothes set, the others various items picked up from eBay.

9humor - Super Gym Empty Re: Super Gym Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:26 pm

Pontiacivan

Pontiacivan
Good stuff! I can't see how the guys did anything wrong. Then again, I never do! Lol.

10humor - Super Gym Empty Re: Super Gym Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:11 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Pontiacivan wrote:Good stuff! I can't see how the guys did anything wrong. Then again, I never do! Lol.

Thank you, Pontiacvan! Well, Steve Trevor was being a little too teasing for his own good, but she did react as you might expect from an Amazon...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum