OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: JXK - Labrador (JXK209A/B/C)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Brand:JXK
Name: 1/6 Labrador
No. JXK209A/B/C
Product weight: 513g (The final weight of the product is subject to factory shipment)
Material: Resin
Product size: 21(L) × 11(W) × 9(H)cm
Packing box size: 27.5(L) × 20.5(W) × 11(H) cm
Preorder is available before: 9.1.2021
Release in: Early second quarter of 2024
selling point: Prevent bumps

Package list:
Labrador ×1

JXK - NEW PRODUCT: JXK - Labrador (JXK209A/B/C) 0184
JXK - NEW PRODUCT: JXK - Labrador (JXK209A/B/C) 0285
JXK - NEW PRODUCT: JXK - Labrador (JXK209A/B/C) 0383
JXK - NEW PRODUCT: JXK - Labrador (JXK209A/B/C) 0483
JXK - NEW PRODUCT: JXK - Labrador (JXK209A/B/C) 0580
JXK - NEW PRODUCT: JXK - Labrador (JXK209A/B/C) 0680
JXK - NEW PRODUCT: JXK - Labrador (JXK209A/B/C) 0779
JXK - NEW PRODUCT: JXK - Labrador (JXK209A/B/C) 0878
JXK - NEW PRODUCT: JXK - Labrador (JXK209A/B/C) 0975
JXK - NEW PRODUCT: JXK - Labrador (JXK209A/B/C) 10171
JXK - NEW PRODUCT: JXK - Labrador (JXK209A/B/C) 11163
JXK - NEW PRODUCT: JXK - Labrador (JXK209A/B/C) 12160
JXK - NEW PRODUCT: JXK - Labrador (JXK209A/B/C) 13154
JXK - NEW PRODUCT: JXK - Labrador (JXK209A/B/C) 14140
JXK - NEW PRODUCT: JXK - Labrador (JXK209A/B/C) 15135

#JXK #dog #pet #labrador

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I was thinking "very nice"... until I saw the overly obvious branding, and some possibly exaggerated bits.

Diana

Diana
GubernatorFan wrote:I was thinking "very nice"... until I saw the overly obvious branding, and some possibly exaggerated bits.

I did think he is super cute. The branding could possibly be fixed with a little milliput and paint? 
I didn't even notice the "bits", and now I can't unsee them! Laughing 
Doesn't matter. I don't do docile and cute. I'm more the wolf and pit bull type. Smile

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Diana wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:I was thinking "very nice"... until I saw the overly obvious branding, and some possibly exaggerated bits.

I did think he is super cute. The branding could possibly be fixed with a little milliput and paint? 
I didn't even notice the "bits", and now I can't unsee them! Laughing 
Doesn't matter. I don't do docile and cute. I'm more the wolf and pit bull type. Smile
Yes, I agree. I don't really mind the occasional cute pose in and of itself, although it really limits possibilities. But at the risk of repeating myself (not that these guys are listening), it would be ideal if they put together, for a reasonable price (these are basically small animal statuettes like the Schleich or Papo or Safari Ltd ones for kids), a packet of the same animal in half a dozen poses. Then we get some versatility even with them. And, yes, one could obscure the branding, but should one need to, when all it takes is having a clue about design and some consideration on the part of the producer?

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
These companies are obsessed with male animal bits, ugh. As someone who has had some wonderful female animal companions, it is very annoying. Intact males are not that common amongst pets, nor amongst ridden horses! They want realism so badly, welp, chop those bollocks off and/or give us some mares and b*tches for once. Razz

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Diana

Diana
skywalkersaga wrote:These companies are obsessed with male animal bits, ugh. As someone who has had some wonderful female animal companions, it is very annoying. Intact males are not that common amongst pets, nor amongst ridden horses! They want realism so badly, welp, chop those bollocks off and/or give us some mares and b*tches for once. Razz

Laughing So true. I love you

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Diana wrote:
skywalkersaga wrote:These companies are obsessed with male animal bits, ugh. As someone who has had some wonderful female animal companions, it is very annoying. Intact males are not that common amongst pets, nor amongst ridden horses! They want realism so badly, welp, chop those bollocks off and/or give us some mares and b*tches for once. Razz

Laughing So true. I love you
Amen. Although in principle I'm against chopping bits, they do overdo it. One can hardly ever notice them on cats, yet they emphasize them. And it would be nice to have some variety in the sexes of animals. I hate to say it, but it might be a cultural thing, the obsession with male being "better." Unless it come to boobs, of course, LOL.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Amen, Sky. Aside from the lioness figures, we don’t get enough females. And I agree about the wedding tackle — needs to be toned down.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

JXK - NEW PRODUCT: JXK - Labrador (JXK209A/B/C) 1f10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2012 wrote:Amen, Sky. Aside from the lioness figures, we don’t get enough females. And I agree about the wedding tackle — needs to be toned down.
I had to look it up, but I've learned a new phrase today. Thanks, Mark. Just can't decide if this makes you a good or bad influence. Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum