OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Night fire" edited dio shot.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1"Night fire" edited dio shot. Empty "Night fire" edited dio shot. Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:33 pm

peter the painter

"Night fire" edited dio shot. 43224427460_754d0dc918_c_Large_Moment(12) by Peter Miles, on Flickr

Thanks for looking.

Cheers,

Peter.

2"Night fire" edited dio shot. Empty Re: "Night fire" edited dio shot. Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:40 pm

dadrab

dadrab
Beautiful.

Excellent posing. I'm assuming you use posts of some sort to give the allusion of "falling."

Such fine work...

3"Night fire" edited dio shot. Empty Re: "Night fire" edited dio shot. Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:12 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Great setup, poses, and that explosion effect works great.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

"Night fire" edited dio shot. C8485110

4"Night fire" edited dio shot. Empty Re: "Night fire" edited dio shot. Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:34 pm

peter the painter

Thanks guys, the photo was taken in daylight, I darkened it down, the flash was added, then I painted the highlights on the clothing and snow with Microsoft paint, thought the result looked pretty dramatic.

Cheers,

Peter.

5"Night fire" edited dio shot. Empty Re: "Night fire" edited dio shot. Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:41 am

blackpool

blackpool
very nice edit! the painted snow looks veeeeery good, much better than what I could come with, I love how it matches the explosion, very realistic!

6"Night fire" edited dio shot. Empty Re: "Night fire" edited dio shot. Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:38 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Another naturalistic portrait of War ! Brilliant

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum