OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI LUKE SKYWALKER (CRAIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
“See you around, kid.” – Luke Skywalker

Haunted by Ben Solo’s fall to evil and convinced the Jedi had to end, Luke sought exile on a distant world, ignoring the galaxy’s pleas for help. But his solitude was interrupted – and Luke Skywalker had one final, momentous role to play in the struggle between good and evil.

Today Hot Toys is thrilled to introduce the new 1/6th scale Luke Skywalker collectible figure as seen during his showdown with Kylo Ren on the planet of Crait in Star Wars: The Last Jedi!

The highly-accurate collectible figure is expertly crafted based on Luke Skywalker’s appearance in Star Wars: The Last Jedi. Featuring a newly developed head sculpt with incredible likeness, greatly detailed robed costume, LED light-up lightsaber, an interchangeable lightsaber blade emulating the weapon in motion, a pair of dice, and a specially designed figure base inspired by the unique environment of Crait.

This new Luke Skywalker collectible figure will be an extraordinary addition for any Star Wars fans!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS507
PRODUCT NAMELUKE SKYWALKER (CRAIT)
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 29 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESA NEWLY DEVELOPED HEAD SCULPT, GREATLY DETAILED ROBED COSTUME, A PAIR OF METALLIC GOLD-COLORED LUCKY DICE
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY KOJUN
HEAD PAINTED BY E-LEE & JC. HONG
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY SO YOUNG LEE

The 1/6th scale Luke Skywalker (Crait) Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Mark Hamill as Luke Skywalker in Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed hair, beard and skin texture
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 29 cm tall
- Three (3) pieces of interchangeable gloved right hands including:
- One (1) relaxed right hand
- One (1) right hand for holding lightsaber
- One (1) open right hand
- Four (4) pieces of interchangeable left hands including:
- One (1) relaxed left hand
- One (1) left hand for holding lightsaber
- Two (2) gesturing left hands
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) black colored poncho
- One (1) black colored hooded tunic with belt
- One (1) beige colored under tunic
- One (1) brown colored leather-like belt
- One (1) pair of black pants
- One (1) pair of brown colored boots with weathering effect

Weapons:
- One (1) LED-lighted blue-colored lightsaber (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) blue lightsaber blade in motion (attachable to the hilt)
- One (1) lightsaber hilt

Accessories:
- One (1) pair of metallic gold-colored lucky dice
- Specially designed figure stand with Luke Skywalker’s nameplate and Star Wars logo

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by Kojun
- Head Painted by E-Lee & JC. Hong
- Head Art Directed by So young Lee

Release date: Approximately Q4, 2019 – Q1, 2020

** Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
** Product details are subject to change without further notice

©️ & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
©️ 2018 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI LUKE SKYWALKER (CRAIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Pd153810
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI LUKE SKYWALKER (CRAIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Pd153812
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI LUKE SKYWALKER (CRAIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Pd153811
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI LUKE SKYWALKER (CRAIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Pd153813
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI LUKE SKYWALKER (CRAIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Pd153815
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI LUKE SKYWALKER (CRAIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Pd153814
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI LUKE SKYWALKER (CRAIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Pd153816
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI LUKE SKYWALKER (CRAIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Pd153817
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI LUKE SKYWALKER (CRAIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Pd153818
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI LUKE SKYWALKER (CRAIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Pd153819
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI LUKE SKYWALKER (CRAIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Pd153820
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI LUKE SKYWALKER (CRAIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Pd153821
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI LUKE SKYWALKER (CRAIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Pd153822
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI LUKE SKYWALKER (CRAIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Pd153824
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI LUKE SKYWALKER (CRAIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Pd153823
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI LUKE SKYWALKER (CRAIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Pd153825
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI LUKE SKYWALKER (CRAIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Pd153826
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI LUKE SKYWALKER (CRAIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Pd153827
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI LUKE SKYWALKER (CRAIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Pd153828
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI LUKE SKYWALKER (CRAIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Pd153829
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI LUKE SKYWALKER (CRAIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Pd153830
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI LUKE SKYWALKER (CRAIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Pd153831

#newproduct #HotToys #LukeSkywalker #StarWars #LastJedi #movie #male #Crait

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I am not sure how I feel about this third sequel trilogy Luke. Perhaps it is partly the disappointment with that trilogy as a whole, but while in some shots the head sculpt looks spot on, in others there is something off with the forehead and hair -- or at least seems so to me. It's actually a good thing, as I won't "have" to have it. Smile

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
GubernatorFan wrote:I am not sure how I feel about this third sequel trilogy Luke. Perhaps it is partly the disappointment with that trilogy as a whole, but while in some shots the head sculpt looks spot on, in others there is something off with the forehead and hair -- or at least seems so to me. It's actually a good thing, as I won't "have" to have it. Smile

I agree - the close ups of him, I don't think looks like him at all.

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

Ovy

Ovy
He reminds me of an older version of the new Younger Han Solo played by Alden Ehrenreich. So...he would basically be the new elderly Han Solo? Maybe it's just the haircut. He looks much better with the hood on.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum