OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: [SA-0060] Star Ace 1/6 Griphook 2.0 in Harry Potter 7.7" Tall

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The 1/6th scale collectible figure features:

1/6th scale all new articulated body, approximately 19.5 cm tall.
Fully realized authentic likeness of Verne Troyer as Griphook 2.0 in the movie "Harry Potter and The Sorcerer’s Stone, HPE1” with accurate facial expression and detailed skin texture. Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted.
Four (3) interchangeable hands including:

One open left hand
One open right hand
One right hand for holding the sword, Helga Hufflepuff's Cup and the clanker
Costume:

White Shirt
Black Trousers
Black Vest
Black Bow-tie
White Socks
Black Shoes
Accessories:

The Sword of Godric Gryffindor
Helga Hufflepuff's Cup
Gringott’s Bank Clanker

****PROTOTYPE SHOWN, FINAL PRODUCT MAY BE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT
**PRODUCT DETAILS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE

HARRY POTTER characters, names and related indicia are ©️ & TM Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. WB SHIELD : TM & ©️ WBEI. J.K. ROWLING’S WIZARDING WORLDTM J. K. Rowling and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Publishing Rights ©️ JKR. (s18)

©️ 2018 Star Ace Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: [SA-0060] Star Ace 1/6 Griphook 2.0 in Harry Potter 7.7" Tall 161
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: [SA-0060] Star Ace 1/6 Griphook 2.0 in Harry Potter 7.7" Tall 262
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: [SA-0060] Star Ace 1/6 Griphook 2.0 in Harry Potter 7.7" Tall 362
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: [SA-0060] Star Ace 1/6 Griphook 2.0 in Harry Potter 7.7" Tall 460
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: [SA-0060] Star Ace 1/6 Griphook 2.0 in Harry Potter 7.7" Tall 561
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: [SA-0060] Star Ace 1/6 Griphook 2.0 in Harry Potter 7.7" Tall 660
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: [SA-0060] Star Ace 1/6 Griphook 2.0 in Harry Potter 7.7" Tall 758
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: [SA-0060] Star Ace 1/6 Griphook 2.0 in Harry Potter 7.7" Tall 854
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: [SA-0060] Star Ace 1/6 Griphook 2.0 in Harry Potter 7.7" Tall 953

#newproduct #HarryPotter #Griphook2.0 #male #goblin #movie #fantasy

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Never been into Harry Potter myself, but the films were well-made, and many of the sixth-scale collectibles by Star Ace, likewise. It looks pretty good to me. Then again, I am not an expert...

MerylAkiba

This looks exactly similar to the first Warwick Davis sculpt instead of Verne Troyer. Also the eyes are black.  I do like that you get the exact same things of the first version, but different clothing and spectacles. Is this a prototype?

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Yes, it is a prototype, and Star Ace do have a track record of production figures that look nothing like them.

CHEERS!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum