OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow - 1990 "The Return of the Clown" - Pennywise(100479)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
“I’m every nightmare you’ve ever had. I’m your worst dream come true.”

Sideshow presents the Pennywise Sixth Scale Figure, inspired by the It (1990) television miniseries. This iconic horror collectible is everything you were ever afraid of!

The Pennywise Sixth Scale Figure features a detailed likeness to actor Tim Curry in his role as the shapeshifting dancing clown. Haunting the small town of Derry, Maine, Pennywise wears a tailored fabric costume which includes a loose yellow clown suit, multi-colored ruffled collar, bright orange pom poms, and a blue and purple striped overcoat. His chilling presence is completed by two interchangeable portraits, one smiling and the other displaying monstrous teeth, both with thick white face paint and synthetic red hair.

Don’t you want a balloon? The Pennywise Sixth Scale Figure is a highly articulated and poseable collectible with a variety of ominous accessories based on the hit adaptation. Pennywise carries a paper boat as well as a bouquet of colorful balloons, including one removable yellow balloon which can be held on its own to help him terrorize children. This horror figure also comes with 12 total swap-out hands, including classic white gloves in waving and gesturing poses, a set of creepy claws, and more. From head to toe, you can manipulate the monster and make your worst nightmares a reality.

Hiya, Georgie! Follow your boat and bring home the Pennywise Sixth Scale Figure by Sideshow today.

Purchase Limits
Limit of 6 per person.
Materials
Mixed Media
View in AR
View in your room
Product Size
Height: 12" (30 cm) *

* Size and weight are approx. values
Learn more

SKU
UPC

Pennywise - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow - 1990 "The Return of the Clown" - Pennywise(100479) 01201
Pennywise - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow - 1990 "The Return of the Clown" - Pennywise(100479) 02199
Pennywise - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow - 1990 "The Return of the Clown" - Pennywise(100479) 03195
Pennywise - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow - 1990 "The Return of the Clown" - Pennywise(100479) 04196
Pennywise - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow - 1990 "The Return of the Clown" - Pennywise(100479) 05191
Pennywise - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow - 1990 "The Return of the Clown" - Pennywise(100479) 06188
Pennywise - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow - 1990 "The Return of the Clown" - Pennywise(100479) 07181
Pennywise - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow - 1990 "The Return of the Clown" - Pennywise(100479) 08176
Pennywise - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow - 1990 "The Return of the Clown" - Pennywise(100479) 09168
Pennywise - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow - 1990 "The Return of the Clown" - Pennywise(100479) 10268
Pennywise - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow - 1990 "The Return of the Clown" - Pennywise(100479) 11256
Pennywise - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow - 1990 "The Return of the Clown" - Pennywise(100479) 12249
Pennywise - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow - 1990 "The Return of the Clown" - Pennywise(100479) 13237
Pennywise - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow - 1990 "The Return of the Clown" - Pennywise(100479) 14218
Pennywise - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow - 1990 "The Return of the Clown" - Pennywise(100479) 15210
Pennywise - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow - 1990 "The Return of the Clown" - Pennywise(100479) 16190

#Sideshow #Pennywise #clown #ReturnOfTheClown

teamweapon

the smiling sculpt is SPOT ON Tim Curry!

Zes

Zes
Sideshow really nailed this one, wow!

I'm going to refrain from getting him, as I'd then want to build a horror-themed shelf along with that third-party Ghostface and Creeper. Plus, I have a Jason Voorhees too.

ukshaun

ukshaun
I have no choice but to pre_order this for my 1/6 horror line up. Adding Tim Curry to the line up will be good.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I can see Tim Curry in the sculpt. And part of me wonders if that is the most scary look of him we have ever seen... Smile

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
This is spot on!! Maybe it's because I grew up with this version, but much preferred Tim Curry over the new one.

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:I can see Tim Curry in the sculpt. And part of me wonders if that is the most scary look of him we have ever seen... Smile

Maybe. Or perhaps this one.

Pennywise - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow - 1990 "The Return of the Clown" - Pennywise(100479) Img_6141

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Pennywise - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow - 1990 "The Return of the Clown" - Pennywise(100479) 1f10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2012 wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:I can see Tim Curry in the sculpt. And part of me wonders if that is the most scary look of him we have ever seen... Smile

Maybe. Or perhaps this one.
This one, from Legend, did cross my mind too. I think of it as the most iconic rendition of a "traditional" devil in modern film. It is, of course, fantastical, so it never bothered me as much.

Zes

Zes
Stryker2012 wrote:Maybe. Or perhaps this one.

Man, I would love a 1/6 figure of Tim Curry's Darkness. Not too long ago, I was debating kitbashing a figure using the Hot Toys Hellboy body or trying to dye an TBLeague body and 3D-printing a head sculpt.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
It would be better to use a Hulk body since he was pretty big if you wanted to make a Darkness figure.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Pennywise - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow - 1990 "The Return of the Clown" - Pennywise(100479) 1f10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum