OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: COO MODEL X HOMER 1/6th scale PANTHEON - Hades Goddess of the Underworld 12" Figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Hades was the Greek god of the underworld and the name eventually came to also describe the home of the dead as well. He was the oldest male child of CRONUS and Rhea. Hades and his brothers ZEUS and POSEIDON defeated their father and the TITANS to end their reign, claiming rulership over the cosmos. They agreed to split their rule with Zeus becoming god of the skies, Poseidon god of the sea and Hades god of the underworld. Though Hades is the King of the Dead, he should not be confused with Death itself, which is personified by Thanatos.

COOMODEL X HOMER DIE-CAST ALLOY 1/6th scale PANTHEON - Hades GODDESS OF UNDERWORLD 12-inch Collectible Figure

specially features:
head sculpt with fabric hair |
female seamless body |
Six (6) pieces of interchangeable palms
(2 open palms, 2 open palms with armor, 2 weapon-holding palms with armor)

Costume:
bronze Helmet of Darkness,
white vest,
bronze neck-shoulder armor,
bronze chest-waist armor,
bronze lower-arm armor,
leather skirt,
red underskirt,
bronze leg armor,
bronze shoes

#newproduct #COOModel #Hades #GoddessoftheUnderworld #female #GreekMythology #fantasy

View user profile
I hope I have enough room in the budget for both COO X Homer figures. They look more substantial than something you would get from TBLeague. Sexy but not overly in your face.

View user profile

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Interesting that after the perfectly correct intro about the male Hades, they just went for a female "Hades" figure. Although it is very much a fantasy figure, it somehow seems far more realistic than the Athena offering. I love this helmet.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum