OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS - Legendary Gunner Doc Holliday (PT-86)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
PRESENT TOYS New Product: 1:6 collectible toy – Legendary Gunner
PRESENT TOYS is proud to release a new product: 1:6 collectible toy – Legendary Gunner.

Product Specs:
Name: Legendary Gunner
Product Number: PT-sp86
Scale: 1/6

Product List:
Head sculpture * 1
Articulated body * 1
Real hand * 6
Hat * 1
Revolver * 1
Shotgun * 1
Wine glass * 1
Wine pot * 1
Smoke * 1
Exclusive platform * 1

Costume:
Suits * 1
Shirt * 1
Holster * 1
Suit pants * 1
Shoes * 1

Estimate release date 2024 4th - 2025 1st quarter
(subject to the actual delivery time of the manufacturer.)

PresentToys - NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS - Legendary Gunner Doc Holliday (PT-86) 01223
PresentToys - NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS - Legendary Gunner Doc Holliday (PT-86) 02219
PresentToys - NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS - Legendary Gunner Doc Holliday (PT-86) 03215
PresentToys - NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS - Legendary Gunner Doc Holliday (PT-86) 04215
PresentToys - NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS - Legendary Gunner Doc Holliday (PT-86) 05210
PresentToys - NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS - Legendary Gunner Doc Holliday (PT-86) 06207
PresentToys - NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS - Legendary Gunner Doc Holliday (PT-86) 07202
PresentToys - NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS - Legendary Gunner Doc Holliday (PT-86) 08196
PresentToys - NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS - Legendary Gunner Doc Holliday (PT-86) 09187
PresentToys - NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS - Legendary Gunner Doc Holliday (PT-86) 10288
PresentToys - NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS - Legendary Gunner Doc Holliday (PT-86) 11274
PresentToys - NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS - Legendary Gunner Doc Holliday (PT-86) 12267

#PRESENTTOYS #DocHolliday #Western

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
Based on Val Kilmer playing Doc holiday in the Tombstone movie from the 90s

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yes indeed. They even mentioned to make him look sick (as the character was in the film), despite being reasonably humorous. Not a particularly opulent set, but very nice. I hope the hat is removable -- it is listed separately but not shown separately.

Diana

Diana
I actually thought he looked more liked Tom Hardy, so I went and googled actors of Doc Holliday. I was pretty sure it's supposed to be Val Kilmer, but I figured adding the matching tag wouldn't be of much  service to anyone. ^^ 

Long winded way of saying I don't think this looks much like him. But I think the release looks great and of course had to think of Mark's Western town. Smile

blackpool

blackpool
There is some good in the likeness, but it's overall too soft, and quite a halfway between his look at the beginning of Tombstone, and at the end when he is badly sick...

I like the sweat drops, that's a nice detail tho!

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
PresentToys - NEW PRODUCT: PRESENT TOYS - Legendary Gunner Doc Holliday (PT-86) Abffc110

nice looking figure, not 100% likeness but definitely nice

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum