OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys New: 1/6 Harry Potter - Bellatrix Lastrange/Bellatrix Lestrange

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Crazed, cruel and unpredictable, Voldemort's most trusted lieutenant was Bellatrix Last, the dark witch who killed without mercy. Bellatrix never lost in her Dark Lord and she was one of the first he called to his side on his return.
This 1:6 scale figure of the number one Death Eater features her black outfit from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, her Death Eater mask, two wands and her dagger.
The deluxe version includes a 1:6 scale Dobby the House Elf with interchangeable arms.

The 1/6th scale Bellatrix Lestrange collectible figure features:
-1/6th scale body, approximately 30 cm tall with 30 points of articulation
-Fully Realizable likeness of Helena Bonham Carter as Bellatrix Lestrange in the movie "Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince" with accurate facial expression and detailed skin texture.
-Each head sculpt is especially hand-painted, with rooted hair.

PARTS
Five (5) interchangeable hands including:
-one (1) pair of open hands
-one (1) right hand for holding 2 wands
-one (1) left hand for holding the Dead Eater Mask
-one (1) right hand for different pose

COSTUME
-Black dress
- Dark brown corset
-Black shoes

ACCESSORIES
-necklace
-Death Eater Mask
-First Wand
-Second Wand
-Dagger
- Dobby with 2 arms (SA0053 Twin pack version)
- Dobby's sock (SA0053 Twin pack version)

FIGURE STAND

RELEASE DATE: Q4, 2018

**PROTOTYPE SHOWN, FINAL PRODUCT MAY BE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT
**PRODUCT DETAILS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE

TM & (C) Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s18)
(C) 2018 Star Ace Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

Standard edition

StarAceToys - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys New: 1/6 Harry Potter - Bellatrix Lastrange/Bellatrix Lestrange 09132110
StarAceToys - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys New: 1/6 Harry Potter - Bellatrix Lastrange/Bellatrix Lestrange 09132910
StarAceToys - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys New: 1/6 Harry Potter - Bellatrix Lastrange/Bellatrix Lestrange 09133410
StarAceToys - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys New: 1/6 Harry Potter - Bellatrix Lastrange/Bellatrix Lestrange 09133910
StarAceToys - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys New: 1/6 Harry Potter - Bellatrix Lastrange/Bellatrix Lestrange 09134410

Deluxe Edition (Bellatrix Lestrange + Dobby )

StarAceToys - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys New: 1/6 Harry Potter - Bellatrix Lastrange/Bellatrix Lestrange 09134810
StarAceToys - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys New: 1/6 Harry Potter - Bellatrix Lastrange/Bellatrix Lestrange 09135410
StarAceToys - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys New: 1/6 Harry Potter - Bellatrix Lastrange/Bellatrix Lestrange 09140710
StarAceToys - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys New: 1/6 Harry Potter - Bellatrix Lastrange/Bellatrix Lestrange 09141010
StarAceToys - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys New: 1/6 Harry Potter - Bellatrix Lastrange/Bellatrix Lestrange 09141710
StarAceToys - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys New: 1/6 Harry Potter - Bellatrix Lastrange/Bellatrix Lestrange 09142010
StarAceToys - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys New: 1/6 Harry Potter - Bellatrix Lastrange/Bellatrix Lestrange 09142810

#newproduct #StarAceToys #HarryPotter #BellatrixLastrange #female #movie #fantasy

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looks pretty good, but something's a bit off.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yeah, not quite Helena Bonham Carter... Looks more like that girl that's playing the new Dr. Who with a bad hair day.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

StarAceToys - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys New: 1/6 Harry Potter - Bellatrix Lastrange/Bellatrix Lestrange C8485110

MerylAkiba

It reminds me of a younger version of Lattrine (Tracy Ullman from Men in Tights). Is the original Dobby not selling, he seems to be added in deluxe versions of Lucius Malfoy as well. Why didn't they make a Kreacher head sculpt and put it on Dobby's body for the deluxe Bellatrix?

I like her other outfits: the one with the leather vest and I think Helena Botham Carter wore a loose velvet dress during her pregnancy.

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
Yes very good figure, highly detailed but doesn't capture Helena Bonham-Carter

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

shazzdan

shazzdan
I like it. Very good likeness.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Opinions seem pretty mixed on likeness here.  Kinda unsure how I feel myself.  I do know, if this is the only Helena Bonham Carter head sculpt around, I'll make a real effort to grab this head loose, so I can do a Fight Club Marla Singer custom.

http://reverendspooky.com

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
It does kind of look like her, but it looks more like her from the 80s, rather than more recent.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

StarAceToys - NEW PRODUCT: Star Ace Toys New: 1/6 Harry Potter - Bellatrix Lastrange/Bellatrix Lestrange C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum