OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Product : Hotplus Agent costume

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Product : Hotplus Agent costume  Empty New Product : Hotplus Agent costume Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:45 am

Allotropos

Allotropos
Came across this clothing set on my feed and thought I'd share it here.
According to the translation, it only comes with the uniform, hollow boots, a pair of 'black arms', gun and belt.
Not sure quality wise how it will be so proceed with caution. Now all we need is a sculpt of Chloe Bennet.
Due out this summer.
New Product : Hotplus Agent costume  NbR3DhM
New Product : Hotplus Agent costume  7qw5lHd
New Product : Hotplus Agent costume  2BnzrKp
New Product : Hotplus Agent costume  O6dtnzB

#newproduct #superhero #female #clothing #hotplus

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looks pretty cool. Thanks for posting!

3New Product : Hotplus Agent costume  Empty Re: New Product : Hotplus Agent costume Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:32 am

blackpool

blackpool
interesting set!!!

4New Product : Hotplus Agent costume  Empty Re: New Product : Hotplus Agent costume Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:17 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Looks nice. As pointed out, too bad it doesn’t come with a HS of Chloe.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

New Product : Hotplus Agent costume  C8485110

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
I own a couple of early/first HOT PLUS outfit sets. They're nice.

The outfit of course is derived from/inspired by the outfit worn by BLACK WIDOW and a female SHIELD agent outfit.

I'll likely pick up some so I can finally realize my 1:6 Maria Hill and clones of BLACK WIDOW as well as female SHIELD operatives.

onesixthwarrior

onesixthwarrior
For my needs, I'm glad I won't have to pay for the head sculpt. I would much rather use this for a bash with a sculpt I already have. The set looks really good.

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
The set is being solicited as the HP-057 "Skye" Outfit Set.

• One tights
  • One tight pants
  • A pair of arm-guard
  • One belt
  • One gun-case
  • A pair of boots without feet

* * * NOTE: Head Sculpture, body and gun are not Included * * *

The MSRP is approximately $60.00 USD.

The release date is approximately 2ND QTR 2018.

--

New Product : Hotplus Agent costume  110

New Product : Hotplus Agent costume  210

New Product : Hotplus Agent costume  310

New Product : Hotplus Agent costume  410

"Does this outfit make my @$$ look fat?"

Wink Razz

New Product : Hotplus Agent costume  510

8New Product : Hotplus Agent costume  Empty Re: New Product : Hotplus Agent costume Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:32 pm

Perfect Figure Toys

Perfect Figure Toys
For all those interested.....Wondery is working on a Chloe Bennett sculpt.  So this costume comes at a great time.  

PIC:

New Product : Hotplus Agent costume  Image310

9New Product : Hotplus Agent costume  Empty Re: New Product : Hotplus Agent costume Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:44 pm

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
Perfect Figure Toys wrote:For all those interested.....Wondery is working on a Chloe Bennett sculpt.  So this costume comes at a great time.  

PIC:

--

So which TBLeague seamless body will match the head sculpt (i.e. skin tone)?

10New Product : Hotplus Agent costume  Empty Re: New Product : Hotplus Agent costume Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:34 am

Pontiacivan

Pontiacivan
The images provided appear to show a high level of quality in the clothing. I think this would be a well detailed and durable piece to own for all the kitbashing ideas mentioned above.

11New Product : Hotplus Agent costume  Empty Re: New Product : Hotplus Agent costume Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:48 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Mmm. Now I’m interested. Raiden, will you be carrying this and the Wondery sculpt, do you think?

12New Product : Hotplus Agent costume  Empty Re: New Product : Hotplus Agent costume Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:01 pm

Perfect Figure Toys

Perfect Figure Toys
Stryker2011 wrote:Mmm. Now I’m interested. Raiden, will you be carrying this and the Wondery sculpt, do you think?

I already have the costume set......Wondery have told me that they are still working on the sculpt. Should be ready soon, along with three others.....that to me resemble Rose McGowan and Dakota Fanning....although those seem to have elf ears.

13New Product : Hotplus Agent costume  Empty Re: New Product : Hotplus Agent costume Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:36 pm

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
I'm going to buy a few sets.

14New Product : Hotplus Agent costume  Empty Re: New Product : Hotplus Agent costume Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:46 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Perfect Figure Toys wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:Mmm. Now I’m interested. Raiden, will you be carrying this and the Wondery sculpt, do you think?

I already have the costume set......Wondery have told me that they are still working on the sculpt.  Should be ready soon, along with three others.....that to me resemble Rose McGowan and Dakota Fanning....although those seem to have elf ears.  

Good news.

Rose McGowan as an elf sounds promising to me...

15New Product : Hotplus Agent costume  Empty Re: New Product : Hotplus Agent costume Sat May 05, 2018 9:55 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Perfect Figure Toys wrote:For all those interested.....Wondery is working on a Chloe Bennett sculpt.  So this costume comes at a great time.  

PIC:

Has there been any further word on this head sculpt? I’m reluctant to order the outfit if the head isn’t coming....

16New Product : Hotplus Agent costume  Empty Re: New Product : Hotplus Agent costume Sun May 06, 2018 6:40 am

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Waruna Weligamage on FB has done a Daisy/Skye/Chloe head, to me it doesn't look bad, but, at least there is one:

New Product : Hotplus Agent costume  BhTILAV

CHEERS!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum