OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

riding out

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1riding out Empty riding out Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:19 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Hi All, thanks for watching

riding out P1200319

riding out P1200321
riding out P1200320
riding out P1200322
riding out P1200328

riding out P1200325
riding out P1200324
riding out P1200329

2riding out Empty Re: riding out Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:03 am

delusional

delusional
Lovely Eph :-)

3riding out Empty Re: riding out Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:45 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Really nice shots. So cute that last one, giving her horse a little love for a nice day out.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

riding out C8485110

4riding out Empty Re: riding out Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:17 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree. Beautifully done. And in most of the photos it is quite difficult or impossible to tell they are sixth scale!

5riding out Empty Re: riding out Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:35 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
delusional wrote:Lovely Eph :-)

Ahh, Thanks. You are here too, Great ! Welcome cheers

Stryker2011 wrote:Really nice shots. So cute that last one, giving her horse a little love for a nice day out.

Thanks, Friend !

GubernatorFan wrote:I agree. Beautifully done. And in most of the photos it is quite difficult or impossible to tell they are sixth scale!

Thanks, Grub. The Horse is the Star. It´s Amazing. I love it. I buyed the Mr. Z Monolian Horse for my little Folk, like Hobbits and Dwarfs. It´s big enough for normal Riders too Wink My recommendation on this

6riding out Empty Re: riding out Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:33 am

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Damn, these photos are genuinely beautiful. Just a ton of atmosphere, and really do look so realistic. Love them.

7riding out Empty Re: riding out Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:27 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Most Excellent! Beautiful photos and Great looking Lady!

8riding out Empty Re: riding out Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:13 pm

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
awesome,those are some real great shots. almost look like 1:1 scale. can't get much closer to that.

9riding out Empty Re: riding out Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:23 pm

Pontiacivan

Pontiacivan
Great trail ride. Thanks for sharing it. I feel like I got excercise today!

10riding out Empty Re: riding out Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:57 am

dadrab

dadrab
That's great work, Eph.

I really enjoyed it and appreciate you sharing it with us.

11riding out Empty Re: riding out Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:45 pm

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
I wondered if you’d get that horse! XD

I love the last three photos best, they’re so realistic!

12riding out Empty Re: riding out Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:17 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
ReverendSpooky wrote:Damn, these photos are genuinely beautiful.  Just a ton of atmosphere, and really do look so realistic.  Love them.  

BAD WOLF-787 wrote:Most Excellent! Beautiful photos and Great looking Lady!

Tjolnir wrote:awesome,those are some real great shots. almost look like 1:1 scale. can't get much closer to that.

Pontiacivan wrote:Great trail ride. Thanks for sharing it. I feel like I got excercise today!

dadrab wrote:That's great work, Eph.

I really enjoyed it and appreciate you sharing it with us.

Lynkhart wrote:I wondered if you’d get that horse! XD

I love the last three photos best, they’re so realistic!

Thank You very much, Friends. But i did nothing here. That´s not a bash. I buyed a horse, placed it in the nature and made some shots Very Happy . I like to show it to the forum as a kind of review to that Mr. Z Mongolian Horse. I need a Normal Mr. Z Horse too to show the difference between the two Horses. Like to see that....

13riding out Empty Re: riding out Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:40 pm

blackpool

blackpool
gorgeous shots!!! So atmospheric, really impressive work, both on the figure creation and the photography!

14riding out Empty Re: riding out Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:23 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Ephiane wrote:Thank You very much, Friends. But  i did nothing here. That´s not a bash. I buyed a horse, placed it in the nature and made some shots Very Happy . I like to show it to the forum as a kind of review to that Mr. Z Mongolian Horse. I need a Normal Mr. Z Horse too to show the difference between the two Horses. Like to see that....

You're totally selling yourself short. They really are great pics, and you always manage to take advantage of the natural environment in ways that look really natural and in scale. Always genuinely enjoy seeing the pics you post.

http://reverendspooky.com

15riding out Empty Re: riding out Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:25 pm

Scrotus89

Most awesome pics! Someday maybe I can do stuffs like that! you has real talent...

16riding out Empty Re: riding out Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:06 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
blackpool wrote:gorgeous shots!!! So atmospheric, really impressive work, both on the figure creation and the photography!

Thank You very much,  Mr. Pool  Very Happy

riding out Deadpo10

ReverendSpooky wrote:
Ephiane wrote:Thank You very much, Friends. But  i did nothing here. That´s not a bash. I buyed a horse, placed it in the nature and made some shots Very Happy . I like to show it to the forum as a kind of review to that Mr. Z Mongolian Horse. I need a Normal Mr. Z Horse too to show the difference between the two Horses. Like to see that....

You're totally selling yourself short.  They really are great pics, and you always manage to take advantage of the natural environment in ways that look really natural and in scale.  Always genuinely enjoy seeing the pics you post.  

Thank You,Your Eminence Smile .  A praise from You is very precious to me

Scrotus89 wrote:Most awesome pics! Someday maybe I can do stuffs like that! you has real talent...

Thank You, Scrotus and welcome to the OSF Gang. Can´t wait to see Your work Wink

17riding out Empty Re: riding out Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:52 pm

Mr. Razz

Mr. Razz
Excellent pictures and a great use of nature! You take very believable pictures...they do have a "real" quality about them!

18riding out Empty Re: riding out Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:17 am

peter the painter

very naturalistic and atmospheric, your posing and photography are superb.

Cheers,

Peter.

19riding out Empty Re: riding out Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:57 am

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Great photography! Thought it was a real person and horse in the first couple of pictures for a few seconds! She could do with some boots though, those stirrups look very painful for bare feet ;-)

20riding out Empty Re: riding out Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:51 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Thank You very much, Friends. The Horse is fantastic. With a good camera and the Know how to use it, You can do much better pictures than my ones. The Kids today have better cameras in their Mobile Phones than my fifteen Years Old 6.0 Megapixel Panasonic Laughing

21riding out Empty Re: riding out Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:27 pm

Peaches

Peaches
Love that horse! I'm with you on those phone cameras! I still want a nice DSLR, but keep buying other goodies and can't seem to save up for one! LOL

22riding out Empty Re: riding out Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:01 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
So much love for this! Makes me miss riding so much!

I had seen those horses listed on ebay, but it's really nice to see it in a 'real' setting like this -- it looks MUCH better than I'd thought from the promo pics. The natural lighting works really well, and your girl looks so cute and happy on her ride. ^.^

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

23riding out Empty Re: riding out Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:44 pm

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
There is some very clever photography in this series. Kudos to you!

24riding out Empty Re: riding out Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:57 am

brassco

brassco
well the pictures took a while to load for me...so i looked at the comments first...and some mentioned couldn't tell if they are real or not...

and then, the pictures loaded...I SEE WHAT THEY MEANT!!! Nice job! Yes the horse is the best feature in these set of pictures. And the closed eyes shot...photoshopped right? The only criticism i have is the HS...could have chosen one with more life...

Thanks again for showing me these wonderful pictures!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum